Governor Howard Dean.

Old 11-17-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Default Governor Howard Dean.

Howard Dean - Governor, Doctor - Biography.com

I received a nice letter from Governor Dean when he was Governor of Vermont after I had written the Governor of Vermont Richard Snelling about problems I was having being honest about my concerns about a niche in practical information I had found while impacted by the Michelle Mitchell 2-24 murder investigation and its aftermath. This was in 1991.

Richard A. Snelling - Wikipedia

List of Governors of Vermont - Wikipedia

I used this letter by copying it, reducing it in size, and then recopying it and sending a packet of four pages of such leaders and mailing these to the media, celebrities, public health professors, lawyers, victim/witness assistance providers, etc. Writers as well and, of course, many many librarians. Part of my massive now almost 27 year 224 613 Project. It has been an incredible amount of work.

I am hoping that groups like Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages Seniors Against Crime know about this work and the additional hurdles I have faced here in the Villages trying to work further on it since I came on Talk of the Villages in July of 2007.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

I received a nice letter from Governor Dean when he was Governor of Vermont after I had written the Governor of Vermont Richard Snelling about problems I was having being honest about my concerns about a niche in practical information I had found while impacted by the Michelle Mitchell 2-24 murder investigation and its aftermath. This was in 1991.

I used this letter by copying it, reducing it in size, and then recopying it and sending a packet of four pages of such leaders and mailing these to the media, celebrities, public health professors, lawyers, victim/witness assistance providers, etc. Writers as well and, of course, many many librarians. Part of my massive now almost 27 year 224 613 Project. It has been an incredible amount of work.

I am hoping that groups like Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages Seniors Against Crime know about this work and the additional hurdles I have faced here in the Villages trying to work further on it since I came on Talk of the Villages in July of 2007.
This thread isn't about Governor Dean...it's about YOU...it's ALWAYS about YOU!!!

YOU are the TROLL, YOU are the Harasser!!!
Old 11-17-2017, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:

I had written all the Governors of each US state as well as the various US territories in 1991.

The result was responses from maybe 25 of these leaders which I would then share with many others after I had copied these, reduced them in size, and recopied them.

Still was doing something like this in the 2000s via e-mails. And using Findlaw's message boards to try to show people these documents.

Photobucket and Facebook have provided this platform in the past 1.5 year or so. Or maybe less than that.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:34 AM
n/a

And I did write Presidents of the United States. Not Donald John Trump but every one of them from Bush through Clinton and Bush II... as well as Obama.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:35 AM
n/a

You sure love living in the past.. Is your life really that devoid of meaning that you have to bring up events from the early 90's?
Old 11-17-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
You sure love living in the past.. Is your life really that devoid of meaning that you have to bring up events from the early 90's?
What's really sad is that he thinks people actually care about him, his project, and his life's experiences.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:39 AM
n/a

Your hero...
Howard Dean Scream - YouTube
Old 11-17-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

And how does that make you feel?

Old 11-17-2017, 01:55 PM
n/a

Quote:

And how does that make you feel?

Pretty damn good!!!
Old 11-17-2017, 01:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
And I did write Presidents of the United States. Not Donald John Trump but every one of them from Bush through Clinton and Bush II... as well as Obama.
Did these Presidents reply? Yes. Not so much Obama and Joe Biden as there is a rather embarrassing response from Joe Biden when he was Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee that people -- especially leadership of the Democratic Party-- would not want many many people to see.

And Obama would have a connection to the group of law librarians who blacklisted me through the University of Chicago Law School. I doubt if he knew much of anything about it in the period from 1991-2007 or thereabouts.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did these Presidents reply? Yes. Not so much Obama and Joe Biden as there is a rather embarrassing response from Joe Biden when he was Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee that people -- especially leadership of the Democratic Party-- would not want many many people to see.

And Obama would have a connection to the group of law librarians who blacklisted me through the University of Chicago Law School. I doubt if he knew much of anything about it in the period from 1991-2007 or thereabouts.
I thought this thread was supposed to be about Governor Dean, not you and your letters.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

Troll leap.

As I said before, Ivanka Trump did show up on my Facebook page but things are looking so bleak for Donald John Trump that I would really not like the 224 613 Project associated with the man.

Senator Orrin Hatch had sent me probably one of the most useful letters I had. This was in 1993 or so. Many thousands of people have seen that letter I expect. He seems like a caring politician at times.
Old 11-17-2017, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Troll leap.

As I said before, Ivanka Trump did show up on my Facebook page but things are looking so bleak for Donald John Trump that I would really not like the 224 613 Project associated with the man.
No need to worry. I'm sure he, like everyone else in the world, knows absolutely nothing about your "Project".
Old 11-17-2017, 02:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Troll leap.

Senator Orrin Hatch had sent me probably one of the most useful letters I had. This was in 1993 or so. Many thousands of people have seen that letter I expect. He seems like a caring politician at times.
Second troll leap.

Still believe that Ivanka Trump and her husband had some good ideas. Too bad they seemed to be pushed aside by whoever is actually in power in the Trump White House at any given time. It does not seem to be Donald John Trump.
Old 11-18-2017, 03:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ32162 View Post
This thread isn't about Governor Dean...it's about YOU...it's ALWAYS about YOU!!!

YOU are the TROLL, YOU are the Harasser!!!
Soooo true

Tags
governor, vermont, dean, impacted, practical

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.