ANOTHER good speech from President Donald Trump.

Old 11-11-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Default ANOTHER good speech from President Donald Trump.

Old 11-11-2017, 01:45 PM
n/a

Others are:

- the Al Smith dinner speech (!)

- the UN speech

- the Poland speech

- the Congress speech

- the Europe speech ("pay up and f*ck off, you snooty shiftless condescending lazy Euro-slobs")
Old 11-11-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Abusing stupid.jpg

Here you are missing this.jpg

brain for trumpster.jpg
Old 11-11-2017, 04:28 PM
n/a

Trump sounds almost OK as long as he is reading what somebody else told him to say.
Old 11-11-2017, 04:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump sounds almost OK as long as he is reading what somebody else told him to say.
Almost..
Old 11-11-2017, 05:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
Almost..

What compelling, insightful criticism.

Old 11-11-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida
Funny you picked that one...you ARE aware that "knowledge" was the original sin?

Quote:
He's doing what he's told...he says what he's told to say too.

Quote:

What compelling, insightful criticism.

What do you expect from women? If minorities were here too...it would be full of gibberish too. They write like they talk.
Old 11-11-2017, 09:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Funny you picked that one...you ARE aware that "knowledge" was the original sin?

He's doing what he's told...he says what he's told to say too.

What do you expect from women? If minorities were here too...it would be full of gibberish too. They write like they talk.

If you are retired, you have time to start work on Repealing the 17th Amendment.

Old 11-11-2017, 09:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you are retired, you have time to start work on Repealing the 17th Amendment.

Sorry...I'm living my life...golf, PB, SB, billiards, TT, exercising, swimming, discussions, music...games with friends...I don't have time. 20 years ago I would have...I tried...Mr Smith goes to Washington...too many hoops, too many signatures... Now, I feel it's too late, nothing to do but enjoy life in the bubble as long as it lasts.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry...I'm living my life...golf, PB, SB, billiards, TT, exercising, swimming, discussions, music...games with friends...I don't have time. 20 years ago I would have...I tried...Mr Smith goes to Washington...too many hoops, too many signatures... Now, I feel it's too late, nothing to do but enjoy life in the bubble as long as it lasts.

Instead of beating you gums on this stupid chat board you could be telemarketing for Repealing the 17th.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:16 PM
n/a

President Trump's full United Nations speech - CNN Video

Link for this.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:20 PM
n/a

How about this delivered on foreign soil....demeaning the United States and pumping up Putin ?

Days before returning home from a whirlwind trip to Asia, President Donald Trump was back on the defensive over Russian election meddling, saying he considers President Vladimir Putin's denials sincere, dismissing former U.S. intelligence officials as "political hacks" and accusing Democrats of trying to sabotage relations betw

Read more here: Trump calls Putin sincere, ex-US intelligence heads 'hacks' | News & Observer
Old 11-11-2017, 10:21 PM
n/a

Washington, D.C. — U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, released the following statement today on President Trump's comments about Vladimir Putin:

“President Trump today stated that he believed Vladimir Putin is being sincere when he denies Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and reiterated that he hopes to cooperate with Russia in Syria.

“There's nothing ‘America First’ about taking the word of a KGB colonel over that of the American intelligence community. There's no ‘principled realism’ in cooperating with Russia to prop up the murderous Assad regime, which remains the greatest obstacle to a political solution that would bring an end to the bloodshed in Syria. Vladimir Putin does not have America's interests at heart. To believe otherwise is not only naive but also places our national security at risk.”

STATEMENT BY SASC CHAIRMAN JOHN McCAIN ON PRESIDENT TRUMP'S COMMENTS ABOUT VLADIMIR PUTIN - Press Releases - United States Senator John McCain
Old 11-11-2017, 10:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Instead of beating you gums on this stupid chat board you could be telemarketing for Repealing the 17th.
People don't want to hear it...I know. I'm better off "here"...online trying to convert the ignorant...into the knowing.

Unless the anchor babies are sent back...there is mathematically NO FUTURE for America. There IS NO America when the population is 80% minorities and 20% white. It doesn't matter what repeal you get when almost ALL the politicians are Hispanic...and looking out for Hispanics.

Wait until you start hearing Spanish BEFORE the English "press 1 for English". Then you know the end will be close.
Old 11-11-2017, 10:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Washington, D.C. — U.S. Senator John McCain (R-AZ), Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, released the following statement today on President Trump's comments about Vladimir Putin:

“President Trump today stated that he believed Vladimir Putin is being sincere when he denies Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election and reiterated that he hopes to cooperate with Russia in Syria.

“There's nothing ‘America First’ about taking the word of a KGB colonel over that of the American intelligence community. There's no ‘principled realism’ in cooperating with Russia to prop up the murderous Assad regime, which remains the greatest obstacle to a political solution that would bring an end to the bloodshed in Syria. Vladimir Putin does not have America's interests at heart. To believe otherwise is not only naive but also places our national security at risk.”

STATEMENT BY SASC CHAIRMAN JOHN McCAIN ON PRESIDENT TRUMP'S COMMENTS ABOUT VLADIMIR PUTIN - Press Releases - United States Senator John McCain
Any true American agrees with McCain.

I'll bet that even the vast majority of Republicans in Congress agree with McCain, it's a giant feces stain on this great nation that they're just too chicken$hit and cowed...to publicly say it.

Tags
donald, trump, president, good, speech

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.