The Great Gene Coppola

Old 01-02-2018, 09:27 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
You already stated it was due to Ron Ski's!!!!!!

Are you changing your mind to match your narrative buddy?

Liberal truth changes with liberal narrative, very typical.

You are a disgrace to the left and that's why even the Liberals on talk of The Villages hate you
Recording this. You are so simple minded.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:28 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Have you googled "224 613" with quotes buddy?
You do know about the Boolean*search*string?

Well, result is totv. Only totv.

Since you are prohibited from mentioning 224 613 in the new totv, it's bye bye Project.
You are not looking very hard. Jerk.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:29 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Liar! Name one other platform, besides your Facebook page...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Recording this. I hope that the police interview you bunch of bullies. It is quite obvious that your intent was malicious and there are hundreds if not a thousand cyber harassing posts on here which did cause mental and physical harm to me.

My 224 613 Project is about what is in libraries and on their web-pages for survivors/victims of crimes. It evolves with the technology available to me and who sees something that needs to be done. Law enforcement web-sites as well.

I do use libraries and do send law enforcement agencies snail mail letters. And then there are e-mails which I have sent hundreds of thousands of those.

I am talking about work though I have been doing since January of 1991.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Recording this. You are so simple minded.
Once again you quoted me but did not address the quote.

You immediately stated it was Ron Ski that was the cause.

Which is it buddy. Me or Ron Ski?

Gene
Old 01-02-2018, 09:52 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Recording this. I hope that the police interview you bunch of bullies. It is quite obvious that your intent was malicious and there are hundreds if not a thousand cyber harassing posts on here which did cause mental and physical harm to me.

My 224 613 Project is about what is in libraries and on their web-pages for survivors/victims of crimes. It evolves with the technology available to me and who sees something that needs to be done. Law enforcement web-sites as well.

I do use libraries and do send law enforcement agencies snail mail letters. And then there are e-mails which I have sent hundreds of thousands of those.

I am talking about work though I have been doing since January of 1991.
I do hope people will speak out against cyber bullies. They make the Villages look bad.
Old 01-07-2018, 12:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do hope people will speak out against cyber bullies. They make the Villages look bad.
Go GENE, go tal
Old 01-14-2018, 09:15 AM
n/a

What are the standings buddy?
Old 01-14-2018, 09:59 AM
n/a

Angry

Not bothering to even look at this just noticing the continued online CRIMINAL HARASSMENT by Allegiance. You can tell the intent from the title of the thread. Allegiance is creating an extremely strong case against himself for long term criminal harassment online. I hope they nail the creep to the wall.

Tags
league, gene, nfl, totv, survivor

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.