Democrats colluded with Russia

Old 07-13-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Default Democrats colluded with Russia

Democrats spread false Russian information on Trump, campaign aides - Washington Times

"While the mainstream news media hunts for evidence of collusion, the public record shows that Democrats have willfully used disinformation to influence the presidential election against Donald Trump and attack his administration."
Old 07-13-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

Nice try, but that is not going to distract America from the fact that Trump is being investigated. If that stuff you posted here is true, then Mueller will tackle it too.
Old 07-13-2017, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Democrats spread false Russian information on Trump, campaign aides - Washington Times

"While the mainstream news media hunts for evidence of collusion, the public record shows that Democrats have willfully used disinformation to influence the presidential election against Donald Trump and attack his administration."
This is the golden showers stuff. Hard to get at the truth in this matter though as Donald Trump is not going to reveal it and nor is the Russian government. Trump and Comey Talked Russian 'Hookers' and 'Golden Shower' Scandal
Old 07-13-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Russia, Russia, Russia. I mean Marcia, Marcia, Marcia. (Jan Brady from The Brady Bunch) that is how I hear the whining about Russia. I'm so sick of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 07-13-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

The pathetic desperation from the Trump Cultists... is reaching a fever pitch.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:56 AM
n/a

Quote:

The Trump campaign, and now his presidency have been the models of honesty. He is the gold standard on how honesty will get you elected.

The Russian weren't spreading false information on Hillary to benefit Trump. Putin would never lie. It isn't in his nature. That is why Putin, and trump are best of friends. They share the rare value of never lying.
Old 07-13-2017, 09:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Trump campaign, and now his presidency have been the models of honesty. He is the gold standard on how honesty will get you elected.

The Russian weren't spreading false information on Hillary to benefit Trump. Putin would never lie. It isn't in his nature. That is why Putin, and trump are best of friends. They share the rare value of never lying.
Does anyone even read links before they put them in here ?

The article is a fluff piece and a load of crap. Cant say it's not tre, because it says nothing
Old 07-13-2017, 03:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Does anyone even read links before they put them in here ?

The article is a fluff piece and a load of crap. Cant say it's not tre, because it says nothing
The person that stated this thread left out one word.
The article state that the Democrats indirectly colluded with the Russians.

One other small point the article left out.

From Wikipedia; Fusion GPS
In September 2015, Fusion GPS was hired to do opposition research for Republicans who opposed Donald Trump's bid during the Republican primary campaign for the 2016 presidential election. When Trump had emerged as the probable Republican candidate for the 2016 U.S. presidential election in the spring of 2016, Republican donors stopped funding the investigation, and Democratic supporters of Hillary Clinton became Fusion GPS's new clients.[13] In June 2016, after the Democratic National Committee had been hacked and its emails began to be published online, Fusion GPS retained Christopher Steele, a private British corporate intelligence investigator and former MI-6 agent, to research any Russian connections to Trump. Steele issued a series of memos from June to December 2016, which became the document known as the Donald Trump–Russia dossier.[13

Democratic supporters took over when the Republicans use of Fusion GPS against Trump stopped. They did so after the DNC was hacked by the Russians, and the hacked emails began to be published online.

I guess Trump isn't the only counter puncher.
Old 07-13-2017, 04:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
The person that stated this thread left out one word.
The article state that the Democrats indirectly colluded with the Russians.

One other small point the article left out.

From Wikipedia; Fusion GPS
In September 2015, Fusion GPS was hired to do opposition research for Republicans who opposed Donald Trump's bid during the Republican primary campaign for the 2016 presidential election. When Trump had emerged as the probable Republican candidate for the 2016 U.S. presidential election in the spring of 2016, Republican donors stopped funding the investigation, and Democratic supporters of Hillary Clinton became Fusion GPS's new clients.[13] In June 2016, after the Democratic National Committee had been hacked and its emails began to be published online, Fusion GPS retained Christopher Steele, a private British corporate intelligence investigator and former MI-6 agent, to research any Russian connections to Trump. Steele issued a series of memos from June to December 2016, which became the document known as the Donald Trump–Russia dossier.[13

Democratic supporters took over when the Republicans use of Fusion GPS against Trump stopped. They did so after the DNC was hacked by the Russians, and the hacked emails began to be published online.

I guess Trump isn't the only counter puncher.

Thank you.

Some posters either do not read or have any comprehension skills.

This is purely "fluff" and innuendo !

Listen, I have no idea whether Trump or his campaign did anything wrong, but I notice the litany of lies, the isolation of Russia as the ONLY country "consulted" with, I think these extremists from the alt right, and the Trump lovevfest are now into a bit of a panic.

Their lies, the President's lies dominate everything and keep anything getting done. AND it is legit to emphasize Russia attempting to sway our election above all, and to deter or speak against the investigating bodies is truly being un patriotic.
Old 07-13-2017, 05:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
Nice try, but that is not going to distract America from the fact that Trump is being investigated. If that stuff you posted here is true, then Mueller will tackle it too.
So what your saying is we should wait until Muellers investigation is over?

You mean no immediate impeachment or assassination.

Well that's a relief.
Old 07-13-2017, 07:06 PM
n/a

I have no idea where this thing is going. I do know the onslaught of lies from this campaign and White House are building. Trump supporters should be concerned. This is from Fox, and a guy who has defended Trump numerous times.

If there is a reasonable reason for all the lies and coverup, please tell us. Those of you who say this is impeding our countries business are right, BUT it can be cleared up, resolved and on to business.

What is the reason for blaming everyone else when in fact, the lies alone are burying this presidency and THE presidency.

"Charles Krauthammer said the scandal surrounding Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer who promised dirt on Hillary Clinton was "the first empirical evidence" of the campaign's collusion with Russia.

"The damage done by this story is enormous," Krauthammer said, adding that he thinks more similar stories exist.

During campaign season a year ago, publicist Rob Goldstone told Donald Jr. that the Russian government may have damaging information on his father's opponent. The president's son responded, "If it’s what you say I love it."

"'I love it' are deadly words," Krauthammer said. "Attempted collusion is still collusion."

"Now you see the evidence loud and clear," Krauthammer stated."

Krauthammer: Donald Jr. Story 'First Empirical Evidence' of Collusion | Fox News Insider
Old 07-13-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have no idea where this thing is going. I do know the onslaught of lies from this campaign and White House are building. Trump supporters should be concerned. This is from Fox, and a guy who has defended Trump numerous times.

If there is a reasonable reason for all the lies and coverup, please tell us. Those of you who say this is impeding our countries business are right, BUT it can be cleared up, resolved and on to business.

What is the reason for blaming everyone else when in fact, the lies alone are burying this presidency and THE presidency.

"Charles Krauthammer said the scandal surrounding Donald Trump Jr.'s meeting with a Russian lawyer who promised dirt on Hillary Clinton was "the first empirical evidence" of the campaign's collusion with Russia.

"The damage done by this story is enormous," Krauthammer said, adding that he thinks more similar stories exist.

During campaign season a year ago, publicist Rob Goldstone told Donald Jr. that the Russian government may have damaging information on his father's opponent. The president's son responded, "If it’s what you say I love it."

"'I love it' are deadly words," Krauthammer said. "Attempted collusion is still collusion."

"Now you see the evidence loud and clear," Krauthammer stated."

Krauthammer: Donald Jr. Story 'First Empirical Evidence' of Collusion | Fox News Insider
Because he is simply a classless, bigoted, misogynistic, lowlife, lying sleazebag...and always will be.

Just think about how many times a country leader, much less a POTUS, has leered and looked another leader's wife up and down and said... “You know, you’re in such great shape...beautiful,” Trump said.

‘Beautiful,’ Trump Says of Brigitte Macron After Eyeballing French First Lady on Paris Trip

I mean c'mon, how fvcking creepy and sleazy does Chump have to get, before those relatively few sane Trump voters left (all hope lost on the true cultists) have to see/hear...before they feel like they need a shower every time he utters his 7th grade vocabulary?
Old 07-13-2017, 07:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Because he is simply a classless, bigoted, misogynistic, lowlife, lying sleazebag...and always will be.

Just think about how many times a country leader, much less a POTUS, has leered and looked another leader's wife up and down and said... “You know, you’re in such great shape...beautiful,” Trump said.

‘Beautiful,’ Trump Says of Brigitte Macron After Eyeballing French First Lady on Paris Trip

I mean c'mon, how fvcking creepy and sleazy does Chump have to get, before those relatively few sane Trump voters left (all hope lost on the true cultists) have to see/hear...before they feel like they need a shower every time he utters his 7th grade vocabulary?
Funny, hope you are still coherent when he gets reelected in an even bigger landslide. Lol
Old 07-13-2017, 08:23 PM
n/a

Each lie of the thousands that have come from this White House all by itself may taken by itself be just a blot.

BUT the continuing ongoing barrage of dishonesty has got to trouble even supporters of Trump

"WASHINGTON — President Trump’s legal team was informed more than three weeks ago about the email chain arranging a June 2016 meeting between his son Donald Jr. and a Kremlin-connected lawyer, two sources familiar with the handling of the matter told Yahoo News.

Trump told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday that he learned just “a couple of days ago” that Donald Jr. had met with the Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, hoping to receive information that “would incriminate Hillary” and was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.” A day earlier, on Tuesday, Donald Jr. released the email exchanges himself, after learning they would be published by the New York Times.

Trump repeated that assertion in a talk with reporters on Air Force One on his way to Paris Wednesday night. “I only heard about it two or three days ago,” he said, according to a transcript of his talk, when asked about the meeting with Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower in June 2016 attended by Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, then Trump’s campaign chief, and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner.

But the sources told Yahoo News that Marc Kasowitz, the president’s chief lawyer in the Russia investigation, and Alan Garten, executive vice president and chief legal officer of the Trump Organization, were both informed about the emails in the third week of June, after they were discovered by lawyers for Kushner, who is now a senior White House official."

Sources: Trump lawyers knew of Russia emails three weeks ago
Old 07-13-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Each lie of the thousands that have come from this White House all by itself may taken by itself be just a blot.

BUT the continuing ongoing barrage of dishonesty has got to trouble even supporters of Trump

"WASHINGTON — President Trump’s legal team was informed more than three weeks ago about the email chain arranging a June 2016 meeting between his son Donald Jr. and a Kremlin-connected lawyer, two sources familiar with the handling of the matter told Yahoo News.

Trump told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday that he learned just “a couple of days ago” that Donald Jr. had met with the Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, hoping to receive information that “would incriminate Hillary” and was “part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.” A day earlier, on Tuesday, Donald Jr. released the email exchanges himself, after learning they would be published by the New York Times.

Trump repeated that assertion in a talk with reporters on Air Force One on his way to Paris Wednesday night. “I only heard about it two or three days ago,” he said, according to a transcript of his talk, when asked about the meeting with Veselnitskaya at Trump Tower in June 2016 attended by Donald Trump Jr., Paul Manafort, then Trump’s campaign chief, and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner.

But the sources told Yahoo News that Marc Kasowitz, the president’s chief lawyer in the Russia investigation, and Alan Garten, executive vice president and chief legal officer of the Trump Organization, were both informed about the emails in the third week of June, after they were discovered by lawyers for Kushner, who is now a senior White House official."

Sources: Trump lawyers knew of Russia emails three weeks ago
Not one is troubled , does that trouble you? Lol

Tags
trump, democrats, disinformation, moscow, willfully

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.