Guilt by association. Clinton wing man. Jeffrey Epstein

Old 08-26-2016, 11:32 AM
n/a

Default Guilt by association. Clinton wing man. Jeffrey Epstein

I won't post a link, do your own homework.

The Villages Florida
Old 08-26-2016, 11:54 AM
n/a

Liberals don't care. They are in the process of lowering the age of consent to 12 years old. They want to be able to marry their gay cousins.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Liberals don't care. They are in the process of lowering the age of consent to 12 years old. They want to be able to marry their gay cousins.
I'm pushing for daughters...when can we marry our daughters? She's "almost" my wife...so what's the big deal? Dump the old one...for the new one...literally a "newer model" with a few upgrades.

Maybe we can get Trump to push the legislation. Looks like he's got the hots for his daughter too.

Choose your first wife carefully boys! You want the hottest daughter in town. Selective breeding is the key!

/s
sarcasm folks
Old 08-26-2016, 12:52 PM
n/a

I am a bit lost here....

Trump ogled his own daughter and public ally commented on her build. Trump screwed many women while married, and mocked whichever was his existing wife in public with great pride.
Old 08-26-2016, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am a bit lost here....

Trump ogled his own daughter and public ally commented on her build. Trump screwed many women while married, and mocked whichever was his existing wife in public with great pride.
Whatever. President Bill was a Saint. Gotta say, no one would "oggle" his daughter. Maybe her pocketbook, but not her. She is uglier than her momma.

I thought she reminded me of someone-something.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chelsea.jpg (11.7 KB, 1 views)
Old 08-26-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Whatever. President Bill was a Saint. Gotta say, no one would "oggle" his daughter. Maybe her pocketbook, but not her. She is uglier than her momma.

I thought she reminded me of someone-something.
We are plagued by illepiterate, uninformed people who can only do stupid childish things like this.
Old 08-26-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
We are plagued by illepiterate, uninformed people who can only do stupid childish things like this.
Or, accuse someone of being a racist because a KKK member says they plan to vote for him.

By the way, what is an "illepiterate?" Would that be related to a sick epileptic? Just wondering.
Old 08-26-2016, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
I won't post a link, do your own homework.
Error 502 (Server Error)!!1
Old 08-26-2016, 04:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you telling me that trump and Clinton may have bonked the same women.

Maybe even tag team?

This is a fun thread

Tags
link, post, man, jeffrey, epstein

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.