The Gunfighter and the 613 Bus.

Old 11-26-2017, 10:04 PM
n/a

Default The Gunfighter and the 613 Bus.

Now that I like. Scene near the end of The Dark Tower.

Could this be part of the 224 613 Project? I do not know but almost 27 years of work does pay off especially with the contacts made over getting four degrees (BA, BA, MA, JD) at five institutions of higher learning. And many personal connections to theater and/or Hollywood. Most of these are from the hundreds of thousands of e-mails sent them and the requests that they look at documents I mentioned on the Findlaw message boards. And on Photobucket accessible through Facebook.

The Dark Tower (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 11-26-2017, 10:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post

Could this be part of the 224 613 Project. I do not know but almost 27 years of work does pay off especially with the contacts made over getting four degrees at five institutions of higher learning. And many personal connections to theater and/or Hollywood. Most of these are from the hundreds of thousands of e-mails sent them and the requests that they look at documents I mentioned on the Findlaw message boards. And on Photobucket accessible through Facebook.
31416 of NOTHINGNESS
Old 11-26-2017, 10:14 PM
n/a

Troll leap over Allegiance. My very long term CRIMINAL HARASSER on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Could this be part of the 224 613 Project? I do not know but almost 27 years of work does pay off especially with the contacts made over getting four degrees (BA, BA, MA, JD) at five institutions of higher learning. And many personal connections to theater and/or Hollywood. Most of these are from the hundreds of thousands of e-mails sent them and the requests that they look at documents I mentioned on the Findlaw message boards. And on Photobucket accessible through Facebook.

The Dark Tower (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes
l
Old 11-26-2017, 10:14 PM
n/a

Based on this and previous posts, you believe that movie producers and directors are honoring your 224 613 project by placing those numbers in their movies? Is that what you really believe?
Old 11-26-2017, 10:18 PM
n/a

Check out the pipes in the basement in the upcoming Blu-Ray and DVD release on 11/28/2017 Logan Lucky.

Logan Lucky (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Very cool.

I hope my friend who is a psychiatric social worker looks at some of this. Send me a PM if I am appearing too crazy. This is something to MOO about.
Old 11-26-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Check out the pipes in the basement in the upcoming Blu-Ray and DVD release on 11/28/2017 Logan Lucky.

Very cool.

I hope my friend who is a psychiatric social worker looks at some of this. Send me a PM if I am appearing too crazy. This is something to MOO about.
Sent you a PM. Yes it's too crazy.
Old 11-27-2017, 04:12 AM
n/a

Quote:

Very cool.

And how does that make you feel?

Old 11-27-2017, 06:59 AM
n/a

Another useless thread started by the window licker...

WTF is wrong with his parents? Was the mom a chain smoker thru pregnancy? Did she drink like a injun when the role check arrives??Was she using LSD???Are his parents siblings???? Or was it just poor luck...

Regardless they obviously know what he is...why do they expect others to accomidate his deranged masochistic needs? Where is their pride? What kind of person would allow him to be such an embarrassment to his family??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:

Very cool.

In the movie Outbreak they have a scene with a vial being tested for the monkey virus that has #612 on it. This is for a housewife. It looked like they were implying 613 had the cure.

When I was watching that the guy behind me leaned over and asked me "Did you see that?" I was rattled to say the least and I wanted to get a good look at him to see if he was one of the people from the movie production trailers from the Red Lion Inn I might have talked to-- usually about duck poop. This hotel was 300 feet across the fairway from our back door. Movie production crews were often there from around 1986 through 1996 if memory serves. My parents moved there with my help in the Summer of 1986 when I took off for the U of MN for the years 1986 to late 1991.

Outbreak was filmed partly in Northern CA as were many movies in that time period.

I was #613 at the University of California, SF Health Sciences Campus in a 17 week study on stress on the unemployed. I showed my researcher/interviewer many of the documents like the Carol Rasco letter when she was Domestic Policy Advisor to William Jefferson Clinton. This was over 17 weeks in late 1992-1993 that I used these two numbers 224 and 613 to contacts all over the world.

I have met people here in the Villages who have movie connections. The father of a woman who helped cast Saving Private Ryan for instance. Some CAPER to crow about.

Check out the fine movie The Martian. That has Matt Damon and other fine actors in it.

Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 11-27-2017, 08:35 AM
n/a

Cuckoo cuckoo

Old 11-27-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
In the movie Outbreak they have a scene with a vial being tested for the monkey virus that has #612 on it. This is for a housewife. It looked like they were implying 613 had the cure.

When I was watching that the guy behind me leaned over and asked me "Did you see that?" I was rattled to say the least and I wanted to get a good look at him to see if he was one of the people from the movie production trailers from the Red Lion Inn I might have talked to-- usually about duck poop. This hotel was 300 feet across the fairway from our back door. Movie production crews were often there from around 1986 through 1996 if memory serves. My parents moved there with my help in the Summer of 1986 when I took off for the U of MN for the years 1986 to late 1991.

Outbreak was filmed partly in Northern CA as were many movies in that time period.

I was #613 at the University of California, SF Health Sciences Campus in a 17 week study on stress on the unemployed. I showed my researcher/interviewer many of the documents like the Carol Rasco letter when she was Domestic Policy Advisor to William Jefferson Clinton. This was over 17 weeks in late 1992-1993 that I used these two numbers 224 and 613 to contacts all over the world.

I have met people here in the Villages who have movie connections. The father of a woman who helped cast Saving Private Ryan for instance. Some CAPER to crow about.

Check out the fine movie The Martian. That has Matt Damon and other fine actors in it.

Troll bounce.

How about the movie The Nice Guys. And I could probably name 2000 more. I had quite a list already in 2002. Blood Work (2002) - Rotten Tomatoes

Check the 2002 Clint Eastwood directed Blood Work. Clint Eastwood - Rotten Tomatoes A great director in certain movies. Remember that it was REPUBLICANS who helped me the most in the early 1990s with the 224 613 Project.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

Cuckoo cuckoo

Old 11-27-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Troll bounce.

How about the movie The Nice Guys. And I could probably name 2000 more. I had quite a list already in 2002. Blood Work (2002) - Rotten Tomatoes

Check the 2002 Clint Eastwood directed Blood Work. Clint Eastwood - Rotten Tomatoes A great director in certain movies. Remember that it was REPUBLICANS who helped me the most in the early 1990s with the 224 613 Project.
Other Eastwood movies with the 224 613 numbers. I am not sure. Sully (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Saw something in Sully and maybe in The Trouble with the Curve.

Changeling (2008) - Rotten Tomatoes Could have some?

Mrs. Barbara Mitchell loved the Dirty Harry movies.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Another useless thread started by the window licker...

WTF is wrong with his parents? Was the mom a chain smoker thru pregnancy? Did she drink like a injun when the role check arrives??Was she using LSD???Are his parents siblings???? Or was it just poor luck...

Regardless they obviously know what he is...why do they expect others to accomidate his deranged masochistic needs? Where is their pride? What kind of person would allow him to be such an embarrassment to his family??

Political correctness? Why is he allowed to take over TOTV?
Old 11-27-2017, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Other Eastwood movies with the 224 613 numbers. I am not sure. Sully (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

Saw something in Sully and maybe in The Trouble with the Curve.

Changeling (2008) - Rotten Tomatoes Could have some?

Mrs. Barbara Mitchell loved the Dirty Harry movies.

CRIMINALLY HARASSING troll jump.

How about that hotel door in Logan???

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

Tags
and/or, personal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.