The Gunfighter and the 613 Bus.

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors




















» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 11-27-2017, 09:39 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages

CRIMINALLY HARASSING troll jump.

How about that hotel door in Logan???

Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website
You have asked these types of questions for years. "How about that hotel door in Logan?"

Think about the responses you have received.

What does that tell you?
  #17  
Old 11-27-2017, 09:45 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now that I like. Scene near the end of The Dark Tower.

Could this be part of the 224 613 Project? I do not know but almost 27 years of work does pay off especially with the contacts made over getting four degrees (BA, BA, MA, JD) at five institutions of higher learning. And many personal connections to theater and/or Hollywood. Most of these are from the hundreds of thousands of e-mails sent them and the requests that they look at documents I mentioned on the Findlaw message boards. And on Photobucket accessible through Facebook.

The Dark Tower (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes
Back to original post. How about that George Clooney in Tomorrowland? I exchanged e-mails with someone claiming to be George Clooney but it was probably Vanessa D. having a little flight of fancy. She was a Lifetime Production Assistant who was checking out if my story would make a good Lifetime movie. This was in 2003 or so off of my many posts on Findlaw with far worse trolls. Tomorrowland (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes

George Clooney - Rotten Tomatoes

"George Clooney" claimed he was dating Vanessa D. She was/is a very attractive woman, so anything is possible.
  #18  
Old 11-27-2017, 09:51 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Back to original post. How about that George Clooney in Tomorrowland? I exchanged e-mails with someone claiming to be George Clooney but it was probably Vanessa D. having a little flight of fancy. She was a Lifetime Production Assistant who was checking out if my story would make a good Lifetime movie. This was in 2003 or so. Tomorrowland (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes

George Clooney - Rotten Tomatoes

"George Clooney" claimed he was dating Vanessa D. She was/is a very attractive woman, so anything is possible.
Yes let's see what people say about George in Tomorrowland.

Don't all reply at once
  #19  
Old 11-27-2017, 09:54 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Back to original post. How about that George Clooney in Tomorrowland? I exchanged e-mails with someone claiming to be George Clooney but it was probably Vanessa D. having a little flight of fancy. She was a Lifetime Production Assistant who was checking out if my story would make a good Lifetime movie. This was in 2003 or so off of my many posts on Findlaw with far worse trolls. Tomorrowland (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes

George Clooney - Rotten Tomatoes

"George Clooney" claimed he was dating Vanessa D. She was/is a very attractive woman, so anything is possible.
They eventually cleaned up Findlaw's message boards and got rid of the trolls. I will bet some of the people I posted there from 2002-2006 remember me. Especially the epic troll fight I had with the man from Chesterfield County, VA whom I will not name as other people have the same name. And I have not seen him online since 2008.
  #20  
Old 11-27-2017, 10:44 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
They eventually cleaned up Findlaw's message boards and got rid of the trolls. I will bet some of the people I posted there from 2002-2006 remember me. Especially the epic troll fight I had with the man from Chesterfield County, VA whom I will not name as other people have the same name. And I have not seen him online since 2008.
The Findlaw people did try to deal with the trolls but there was no working e-mail to register so you could just make up a fake one and use thousands of avatars.
  #21  
Old 11-27-2017, 10:56 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
They eventually cleaned up Findlaw's message boards and got rid of the trolls. I will bet some of the people I posted there from 2002-2006 remember me. Especially the epic troll fight I had with the man from Chesterfield County, VA whom I will not name as other people have the same name. And I have not seen him online since 2008.
Including YOU!
  #22  
Old 11-27-2017, 10:57 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The Findlaw people did try to deal with the trolls but there was no working e-mail to register so you could just make up a fake one and use thousands of avatars.
Making a troll leap. I get the same trolls over-and-over.
  #23  
Old 11-27-2017, 11:02 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Making a troll leap. I get the same trolls over-and-over.
How do you troll leap over yourself? You are the BIGGEST troll on this Forum!
  #24  
Old 11-27-2017, 12:42 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How do you troll leap over yourself? You are the BIGGEST troll on this Forum!
Funny. Recorded
  #25  
Old 11-27-2017, 12:44 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Including YOU!
Recording. I had reached the people I needed to and did not want to start posting again on Findlaw. I could have though as far as I am aware.

Why do you people just lie, lie and lie! AJ32162, Allegiance and Dirtbanker lie extremely often on here.
  #26  
Old 11-27-2017, 12:45 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now that I like. Scene near the end of The Dark Tower.

Could this be part of the 224 613 Project? I do not know but almost 27 years of work does pay off especially with the contacts made over getting four degrees (BA, BA, MA, JD) at five institutions of higher learning. And many personal connections to theater and/or Hollywood. Most of these are from the hundreds of thousands of e-mails sent them and the requests that they look at documents I mentioned on the Findlaw message boards. And on Photobucket accessible through Facebook.

The Dark Tower (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes
Back to the first post as it is important, maybe.
  #27  
Old 11-27-2017, 12:56 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now that I like. Scene near the end of The Dark Tower.

Could this be part of the 224 613 Project? I do not know but almost 27 years of work does pay off especially with the contacts made over getting four degrees (BA, BA, MA, JD) at five institutions of higher learning. And many personal connections to theater and/or Hollywood. Most of these are from the hundreds of thousands of e-mails sent them and the requests that they look at documents I mentioned on the Findlaw message boards. And on Photobucket accessible through Facebook.

The Dark Tower (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes
Four degrees, and yet at 58 years old you have no job and still live with your parents...what a successful person you turned out to be!
  #28  
Old 11-27-2017, 01:06 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Talking Logan Lucky. Check the Pipes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Check out the pipes in the basement in the upcoming Blu-Ray and DVD release on 11/28/2017 Logan Lucky.

Logan Lucky (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Very cool.

I hope my friend who is a psychiatric social worker looks at some of this. Send me a PM if I am appearing too crazy. This is something to MOO about.
This comes out tomorrow.

Steve Hartman rocks. Book club is the MVP of Patriot wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell's career - Videos - CBS News


Book club is the MVP of Patriot wide receiver Malcolm Mitchell's career - YouTube
  #29  
Old 11-27-2017, 10:16 PM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default Logan Lucky Blu-Ray comes out Tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
In the movie Outbreak they have a scene with a vial being tested for the monkey virus that has #612 on it. This is for a housewife. It looked like they were implying 613 had the cure.

When I was watching that the guy behind me leaned over and asked me "Did you see that?" I was rattled to say the least and I wanted to get a good look at him to see if he was one of the people from the movie production trailers from the Red Lion Inn I might have talked to-- usually about duck poop. This hotel was 300 feet across the fairway from our back door. Movie production crews were often there from around 1986 through 1996 if memory serves. My parents moved there with my help in the Summer of 1986 when I took off for the U of MN for the years 1986 to late 1991.

Outbreak was filmed partly in Northern CA as were many movies in that time period.

I was #613 at the University of California, SF Health Sciences Campus in a 17 week study on stress on the unemployed. I showed my researcher/interviewer many of the documents like the Carol Rasco letter when she was Domestic Policy Advisor to William Jefferson Clinton. This was over 17 weeks in late 1992-1993 that I used these two numbers 224 and 613 to contacts all over the world.

I have met people here in the Villages who have movie connections. The father of a woman who helped cast Saving Private Ryan for instance. Some CAPER to crow about.

Check out the fine movie The Martian. That has Matt Damon and other fine actors in it.

Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
A little reminder.
  #30  
Old 11-28-2017, 12:15 AM
Guest
n/a
 
Join Date: n/a
Posts: n/a
Default

Tomorrow is here.
 

Tags
and/or, personal

Thread Tools

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:16 AM.