The Gunfighter and the 613 Bus.

Old 11-28-2017, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Now that I like. Scene near the end of The Dark Tower.

Could this be part of the 224 613 Project? I do not know but almost 27 years of work does pay off especially with the contacts made over getting four degrees (BA, BA, MA, JD) at five institutions of higher learning. And many personal connections to theater and/or Hollywood. Most of these are from the hundreds of thousands of e-mails sent them and the requests that they look at documents I mentioned on the Findlaw message boards. And on Photobucket accessible through Facebook.

The Dark Tower (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes
I wonder if I talk or have talked with some of the actors/actresses from The Dark Tower on Facebook? I kind of lose track of who has showed up on there. My secret at least to some of the posters on here. I do have a number of people whom I know on Facebook, in real life, and on Talk of the Villages. They kind of stay off of the Political Forum as far as I can tell but just might lurk here once in a while.

Cuba Gooding Jr. - Rotten Tomatoes

Abbey Lee - Rotten Tomatoes

As Good as It Gets (1997) - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 11-29-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Check out the pipes in the basement in the upcoming Blu-Ray and DVD release on 11/28/2017 Logan Lucky.

Logan Lucky (2017) - Rotten Tomatoes

Very cool.

I hope my friend who is a psychiatric social worker looks at some of this. Send me a PM if I am appearing too crazy. This is something to MOO about.
No private message... YET!
Old 11-30-2017, 08:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
I wonder if I talk or have talked with some of the actors/actresses from The Dark Tower on Facebook? I kind of lose track of who has showed up on there. My secret at least to some of the posters on here. I do have a number of people whom I know on Facebook, in real life, and on Talk of the Villages. They kind of stay off of the Political Forum as far as I can tell but just might lurk here once in a while.

Cuba Gooding Jr. - Rotten Tomatoes

Abbey Lee - Rotten Tomatoes

As Good as It Gets (1997) - Rotten Tomatoes
Will be fun to watch the movies coming out on Blu-Ray this December as well as those arriving in the theaters.

I wonder if they will have any surprises for the 300,000 people-- and growing-- involved in the almost 27 year 224 613 Project? It will be 27 years in January 2018 even though I did not start using these two numbers until December of 1992.
Old 12-21-2017, 11:11 AM
n/a

Dear newbie, read the op

Tags
and/or, personal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.