Happy Birthday 6-28 Mel Brooks.

Old 06-28-2017, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I have put these birthdays wishes in the Political Forum as people-- and you can guess who-- have been complaining to the Moderator about my too many birthday wishes posts as well as those trying to get people to donate blood, platelets, red blood cells, or plasma.

So, the Moderator requested I cool it with my prolific posting but said that the Political Forum is unmoderated. Not by others though IMHO. I am pretty sure some of the alphabet soup of government organizations I have contacted since 1991 do watch some of what I do online not that they would do much of anything except to keep a file on ALL of it.
Making a note for my legal file. Tal admits the mods have told him his postings in the regular forum are inappropriate.
Old 06-28-2017, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
You do realize that you sound deranged, right?

You are just a Troll looking for attention and reveling in the punishment you get after you agitate with your inappropriate posting. I wonder if Chi, CNM and Rocket realize that you are using them in your perversion.
I realize Tal's posting movie reviews in a political forum is beyond quirky. I also realize that he is unbelievably deep into the heads of you, Al, theDirt, and AJ. And a mención honorífica to BIGPOPPA.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 06-28-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I realize Tal's posting movie reviews in a political forum is beyond quirky. I also realize that he is unbelievably deep into the heads of you, Al, theDirt, and AJ. And a mención honorífica to BIGPOPPA.

The Moderator asked me to move my prolific comments over to the Political Board or suggested it.

And if you have not noticed a lot of 224s and 613s have been showing up in movies for the last twenty years but now they are ALL over the place. Take a look at The Shallows and Sunday's episode 6/25/2017 of Preacher.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post

And yours too, as you feel compelled to post about our heads berry often.

And stop being a racist, papi reads and writes English perfectamente.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Moderator asked me to move my prolific comments over to the Political Board or suggested it.

And if you have not noticed a lot of 224s and 613s have been showing up in movies for the last twenty years but now they are ALL over the place. Take a look at The Shallows and Sunday's episode 6/25/2017 of Preacher.
I bet the 224 and 613 show up about 2 times in 1000 in every three number combination.

So you are correct as usual.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

Chi, is there another way to define "beyond quirky?"

I am sure Tal needs to hear the truth
Old 06-29-2017, 08:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

Sure, someone who toggles back and forth between personas, strings numerous posts together, and fixates on unrelated topics.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 06-29-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

The niece of Mel Brooks seems to be inactive on TOTV today. I hope she is OK.
Old 06-29-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sure, someone who toggles back and forth between personas, strings numerous posts together, and fixates on unrelated topics.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
I knew as the liberal house of Cards came tumbling down, your humor would turn to anger, hatred and lies. But truth is, that is funnier! Lol
Old 06-29-2017, 09:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
The niece of Mel Brooks seems to be inactive on TOTV today. I hope she is OK.
Let's pray for her. ...and ..Thank you for making that announcement.
Old 06-29-2017, 09:07 AM
n/a

Our shared friends on TOTV know whom I am talking about with respect to Mel Brook's niece. I often direct my comments to a select group of TOTV users but these are more people than I could get to on Personal Messages.

She used to come to various Crispers' meetings and also came down to meet me once at Doggie Doo Run Run without her dogs. They are not that good with other pooches.

Again I hope she is OK.

I find it odd that some people have to comment on every post on here when they have no idea what the hell I am talking about or even what they are talking about much of the time.

There are many people on here who just read the posts.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle

I find it odd that some people have to comment on every post on here when they have no idea what the hell I am talking about or even what they are talking about much of the time.

There are many people on here who just read the posts.
I find it odd that you have to post on every tiny thought that crosses your mind...evidently there is no filter mechanism.

Your failure to understand the posts made by others, is most likely due to the complexity of the posts (more than birthday wishes, movie reviews, or marveling of submarines) and certainly is a direct correlation to your lower intellect...

As for the people that just read posts, maybe they are afraid you are close to snapping and they do not want to end up being a target...

GET A JOB, EARN A WAGE, AND PAY SOME INCOME TAX!
Old 06-29-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
I find it odd that you have to post on every tiny thought that crosses your mind...evidently there is no filter mechanism.

Your failure to understand the posts made by others, is most likely due to the complexity of the posts (more than birthday wishes, movie reviews, or marveling of submarines) and certainly is a direct correlation to your lower intellect...

As for the people that just read posts, maybe they are afraid you are close to snapping and they do not want to end up being a target...

GET A JOB, EARN A WAGE, AND PAY SOME INCOME TAX!
Cnm and chi are certainty afraid to elaborate on their descriptions of Tal.

Cnm...."someone like Talt "
Chi-Town..."beyond quirky "
Old 06-29-2017, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Chi and CNM would be more than happy to tell him IF he was a Republican!

Tags
birthday, days, brooks, mel, 6-28

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.