Happy Birthday Barack Obama.

Old 08-05-2016, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
U.S. payrolls gains beat expectations, wages rise
REUTERS -

Nonfarm payrolls increased by 255,000 jobs last month as hiring rose broadly after an upwardly revised 292,000 surge in June, the Labor Department said on Friday.
And, the 'real' unemployment rate is 9.7%, nothing to brag about.

Read paragraph three.
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/08/05/chart...ment-rate.html
Old 08-05-2016, 09:52 AM
n/a

According to our government, there are 15 million MORE people NOT working in America than in 2008. These are working age people that are not in the work force. That seems to contradict the unemployment numbers that the gov would like you to believe. Unemployment is basically those that are still receiving unemployment benefits. This administration can tell you that the sky is green and the grass is red and lemmings will believe it.
Old 08-05-2016, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
According to our government, there are 15 million MORE people NOT working in America than in 2008. These are working age people that are not in the work force. That seems to contradict the unemployment numbers that the gov would like you to believe. Unemployment is basically those that are still receiving unemployment benefits. This administration can tell you that the sky is green and the grass is red and lemmings will believe it.
And the lemmings are yellow.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you mean the 'stimulus program' started by The Simpleton, then handed off to Obama...after $800M or so had already been spent by Bush?

That one?

CNM
No not at all . We are speaking about the Administration that saw fit to borrow more money than all of the previous Administrations put together ----- that one !
Old 08-05-2016, 01:38 PM
n/a

Heeeeeeeere comes Honey Boo-Boo and her little cousin Cold No Mo !
Old 08-05-2016, 01:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yep, Happy Birthday to the guy who drug this nation back from the precipice...even while some were kicking and screaming that they wanted to jump.

The Villages Florida

CNM
A community organizer that has his College Records sealed that printed $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ money to get our debt to over $19 trillion dollars. Any flaming idiot could give free sh** to people to un-motivate them from wanting to work so he gets their vote. Along with spending trillions of dollars we don't have on projects that never worked such as Clunkers for Cash, investing millions in a solar company that went under a year later, and "shovel ready," to name a few. Whether or not the $400 million we paid to Iran was for the hostages, common sense dictates you don't give money, owed or not, to a country that supports terrorism. The only "drugging", per your statement, that Barry has accomplished is to take us toward the precipice.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
No not at all . We are speaking about the Administration that saw fit to borrow more money than all of the previous Administrations put together ----- that one !
Oh, I thought you were talking about the stimulus loans given to the now recovered and strong automotive industry, that saved hundreds of thousands of jobs and was mostly paid back...with interest.

Silly me.

CNM
Old 08-05-2016, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you mean the 'stimulus program' started by The Simpleton, then handed off to Obama...after $800M or so had already been spent by Bush?

That one?

CNM
After? You might want to do a little more research on that one.
Old 08-05-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Heeeeeeeere comes Honey Boo-Boo and her little cousin Cold No Mo !
You must be a lonely, ignorant and all-around miserable person....to let me live inside your empty head rent free.

Just don't try to get any money from me or make me sign a lease...cause I ain't gonna do it.

Why are you so ignorant, intimidated and have such feelings of inferiority...that you have to mention me in almost all of your posts?

Wait, never mind...that was a rhetorical question.

CNM
Old 08-05-2016, 01:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, I thought you were talking about the stimulus loans given to the now recovered and strong automotive industry, that saved hundreds of thousands of jobs and was mostly paid back...with interest.

Silly me.

CNM
You forgot to mention the shareholders of GM who lost everything and many of whom were widows and orphans and also you forgot to mention the hardworking retirees who lost their promised pensions and health care benefits .
Just a few of the many Dem voters who got burned when the Clinton`s affordable housing push went South because they did not have a clue as to what they were creating .
Old 08-05-2016, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
After? You might want to do a little more research on that one.
You're actually correct, the total Bush spent (counting the tax rebates) was much more than that.

Bush Economic Stimulus Package Pros and Cons
Quote:
The Bush Administration sent the $168 billion Economic Stimulus Package to Congress, who approved it in 2008.
But I was referencing the amount that Bush left for Obama to dole out.

As for how it is all Obama's fault...I offer intelligent people this.

The Truth About Who's Responsible For Our Massive Budget Deficit - Business Insider
Quote:

Even if you think the "Bush Boom" was real, moreover, the recession and financial crisis began on his watch, and the deficit was already exploding when President Obama took office. So it's very hard to escape the conclusion that President Bush bears a lot of the responsibility for our current mess.

I know, I know...facts are so limiting.

CNM
Old 08-05-2016, 02:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
You must be a lonely, ignorant and all-around miserable person....to let me live inside your empty head rent free.

Just don't try to get any money from me or make me sign a lease...cause I ain't gonna do it.

Why are you so ignorant, intimidated and have such feelings of inferiority...that you have to mention me in almost all of your posts?

CNM
Good thing for you that this site features " spell check " isn`t it .
And just who is in whose head today ?
Old 08-05-2016, 02:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
You forgot to mention the shareholders of GM who lost everything and many of whom were widows and orphans and also you forgot to mention the hardworking retirees who lost their promised pensions and health care benefits.

But, but, but....you're OK with Trump having done the same thing trough his bankruptcies....many times.

Why the sudden turnaround?

Quote:
Just a few of the many Dem voters who got burned when the Clinton`s affordable housing push went South because they did not have a clue as to what they were creating .
A little history lesson on the bank bailouts.

Barack Obama says banks paid back all the federal bailout money | PolitiFact New Hampshire

Quote:
But, the fact remains, due to interest, dividends and other revenue streams,

the government has received more money back ($266.7 billion, according to the Treasury) than it handed out to banks under the bailout law ($245.2 billion).

We rate this claim Mostly True.

And for the bailouts in general?

Study this, as there will be a test afterward.

https://projects.propublica.org/bailout/
Quote:

OUTFLOWS: $620 billion This includes money that has actually been spent, invested, or loaned.

INFLOWS: $689 billion Money returned and paid to Treasury as interest, dividends, fees or to repurchase their stock warrants.
I know, I know...they never told you that on Faux News.

Why do you think numerous studies have shown those relying mostly on Faux News for their info...are shown to be the most ignorant?

CNM
Old 08-05-2016, 02:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
You're actually correct, the total Bush spent (counting the tax rebates) was much more than that.

Bush Economic Stimulus Package Pros and Cons

But I was referencing the amount that Bush left for Obama to dole out.

As for how it is all Obama's fault...I offer intelligent people this.

The Truth About Who's Responsible For Our Massive Budget Deficit - Business Insider

I know, I know...facts are so limiting.

CNM
Try to find a single credible PHD in Finance or Economics who believes what you are trying to state here . You will not find a single one because the facts are that the " seeds " for the huge real estate collapse came directly out of Regulations put into place and heavily enforced by the Clinton Administration .

You know it is one thing to be a strong advocate for a political leaning but it is quite something else to blindly paint every situation with the same worn out brush and very weak " white-wash ".
You are doing a huge dis-service to any credibility you may have had the more you continue your ranting .
Old 08-05-2016, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
The only place you're living 'rent free' is in your own delusional mind...or perhaps government housing.

Tags
older, obama, barack, birthday, happy

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.