Another Perv Bites The Dust!!!!

Old 09-08-2017, 11:27 PM
n/a

Talking Another Perv Bites The Dust!!!!

Faux News has canned another one of their Pervs! Bolling was let go and his show cancelled!! Don't these dudes at Faux News ever learn? Roger's gone, he's not there to protect them anymore. Is Hannity is next!?
Old 09-09-2017, 04:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
faux news has canned another one of their pervs! Bolling was let go and his show cancelled!! Don't these dudes at faux news ever learn? Roger's gone, he's not there to protect them anymore. Is hannity is next!?
schmahkritik and schadenfreude are such unattractive qualities

personal best regards:
Old 09-09-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
schmahkritik and schadenfreude are such unattractive qualities

personal best regards:
Ah, RubiTheCon has been taking psychology lessons from Rose on "Two and a Half Men".
Old 09-09-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ah, RubiTheCon has been taking psychology lessons from Rose on "Two and a Half Men".
I can't understand why an intelligent man like you hasn't become more moderate over the years. I guess it helps you feel young.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Unhappy Death of Bolling's 19 yr old Son!

Did the death of this dum ass dude's son have anything to do with his stupid activites? What a POS Mr Bolling turned out to be!
Old 09-10-2017, 12:21 PM
n/a

Default Bill Clinton

Quote:
Faux News has canned another one of their Pervs! Bolling was let go and his show cancelled!! Don't these dudes at Faux News ever learn? Roger's gone, he's not there to protect them anymore. Is Hannity is next!?
Still waiting for Slick Willie to get the justice he deserves after his many lies about his relationship with the devil with the blue dress on. I guess it matters what the meaning of the word is...is.
Your selective outrage says a lot about the hypocrite you are.
Old 09-10-2017, 01:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Still waiting for Slick Willie to get the justice he deserves after his many lies about his relationship with the devil with the blue dress on. I guess it matters what the meaning of the word is...is.
William Jefferson Clinton was impeached over lying about the Monica Lewinsky scandal. Impeachment of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia

Monica Lewinsky - Wikipedia

He hardly got any kind of pass on his scandals. It seems like Donald John Trump has got a lot of inactivity by the Republicans his. Mainly because he ran as a Republican; if he had ran as a Democrat with the same moral problems and political stances the Republican base would be outraged.
Old 09-10-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

He can now join the Weiner club with the rest of the Wackadoodles. But, at least Weiner did a good deed by assisting in the downfall of Killary.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickedamouse24 View Post
Did the death of this dum ass dude's son have anything to do with his stupid activites? What a POS Mr Bolling turned out to be!
Your doing stupid posts, and your son has not died...I hope that answers your question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2017, 05:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Your doing stupid posts, and your son has not died...I hope that answers your question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 09-10-2017, 05:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf View View Post
Waiting over 20 years for justice to be served? Do you realize how many pussys Trump has grabbed in that time?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 09-11-2017, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Waiting over 20 years for justice to be served? Do you realize how many pussys Trump has grabbed in that time?

How many? I wonder how many Hillary has grabbed. Do you have that information too? I am sure that these stats are important to someone.

By the way, interesting statement from Hillary. She says that it is Obama's fault now, that she lost the election. She said that the reason she said she was going to put a lot of coal miners out of work and coal mines out of business is because of Obama. The answer to her persistent question of "What Happened" in her book is right on the back of the book.. You don't need to read it to get to the answer. Just look at the back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg book cover.jpg (28.0 KB, 9 views)
Old 09-11-2017, 02:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
How many? I wonder how many Hillary has grabbed. Do you have that information too? I am sure that these stats are important to someone.

By the way, interesting statement from Hillary. She says that it is Obama's fault now, that she lost the election. She said that the reason she said she was going to put a lot of coal miners out of work and coal mines out of business is because of Obama. The answer to her persistent question of "What Happened" in her book is right on the back of the book.. You don't need to read it to get to the answer. Just look at the back.
Tell me how Eric Bolling getting fired from Fox has anything to do with Hillary, coal mines, and Obama. You are one ramblin' man.

Old 09-11-2017, 08:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Tell me how Eric Bolling getting fired from Fox has anything to do with Hillary, coal mines, and Obama. You are one ramblin' man.

Oh, sorry. I forgot that only libtards are allowed to divert from the subject.

Tags
news, faux, learn, rogers, dudes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.