Happy Birthday Donald John Trump.

Old 06-14-2017, 01:23 PM
n/a

Default Happy Birthday Donald John Trump.

I like his idea --if it is his-- of lawyers needing apprenticeships rather than law school. Or in addition to law school.

There was so much gamesmanship at the U of MN Law School when I was there and so little passage of knowledge that was useful except for passing the bar.

As many know I missed it in my 2nd shot by 251/260 for Minnesota even though I knew I was moving out of Minnesota soon after I took this Bar Exam. Law librarians are not allowed to practice law anyway unless it is unaffiliated with the law library where they work.

President Donald J. Trump | whitehouse.gov
Old 06-14-2017, 02:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I like his idea --if it is his-- of lawyers needing apprenticeships rather than law school. Or in addition to law school.

There was so much gamesmanship at the U of MN Law School when I was there and so little passage of knowledge that was useful except for passing the bar.

As many know I missed it in my 2nd shot by 251/260 for Minnesota even though I knew I was moving out of Minnesota soon after I took this Bar Exam. Law librarians are not allowed to practice law anyway unless it is unaffiliated with the law library where they work.

President Donald J. Trump | whitehouse.gov
I thought this thread was about Trump's birthday. But, instead I get another summer re-run of Tal's boring *ss life. If I wanted to know all about you, I would sign up in Facebook. This is a political forum, not a beauty contest.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
I thought this thread was about Trump's birthday. But, instead I get another summer re-run of Tal's boring *ss life. If I wanted to know all about you, I would sign up in Facebook. This is a political forum, not a beauty contest.
It is about a good idea I heard about from the Secretary of Labor about apprentices which could include lawyers. If you do not want to read my posts put me on your Ignore List. I'd like that. Trump apprentices' starting pay $60K, more in demand than college grads: Secretary Acosta | Fox Business
Old 06-14-2017, 02:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
It is about a good idea I heard about from the Secretary of Labor about apprentices which could include lawyers. If you do not want to read my posts put me on your Ignore List. I'd like that. Trump apprentices' starting pay $60K, more in demand than college grads: Secretary Acosta | Fox Business
So, instead of complaining in the general forum, why not take your own advice and put people on ignore, permanently? Not for five minutes.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do realize that you titled it Happy Birthday *****? Or, did you fantasize about being President Trump? Because the whole comment other than one sentence was about YOU.

Let me repeat this and type real slow so you can read it. Your subject title does not relate to your comment. And your link did not relate to your comment, other than giving us a bio of President Trump.

Sorry, patience in not my virtue.
Old 06-14-2017, 02:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Apparently the ignore list does not work because I keep getting responses from all of the libtards that said I was on their ignore list, including you. So, why would I use it. Does the ignore list also make a new thread disappear, if it is started by one of you?
Old 06-14-2017, 03:42 PM
n/a

Statement from President Donald J. Trump | whitehouse.gov

Statement from President Donald John Trump about the 6/14/2017 gunman attack.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:46 PM
n/a

Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Good links about Donald John Trump.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Donald Trump - Wikipedia

Good links about Donald John Trump.
President Donald J. Trump - Biography.com

I will be looking for more of these.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
President Donald J. Trump - Biography.com

I will be looking for more of these.
His Facebook-- President Donald J. Trump - Home | Facebook

Twitter-- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) on Twitter
Old 06-14-2017, 03:53 PM
n/a

The 100 most Donald Trump quotes about his first 100 days - POLITICO

First 100 Days of Donald John Trump.
Old 06-14-2017, 03:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Another link on Trump--

Donald Trump - U.S. Presidents - HISTORY.com

Trump humor. Korean words for deal --

Quote:
거래
georae
deal
noun
우리는 삼 일 동안 협상하였지만, 거래를 하지 못했습니다.
Urineun sam il dongan hyeopsanghayeotjjiman, georaereul haji mothaetsseumnida.
We negotiated for 3 days, but we couldn't reach a deal.
사업 거래
saeop georae
business deal
거래를 협상하다
georaereul hyeopssanghada
negotiate a deal
거래하다
georaehada
make a deal
Old 06-14-2017, 06:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
You tell him! Your post is why this is no political forum.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
You tell him! Your post is why this is no political forum.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
lil' chi
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg biteme.jpeg (19.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 06-15-2017, 12:43 PM
n/a

I wish some of these people were a little more astute about the very true statement that "knowledge is power". It it about networking mostly through the help of librarians in all settings.

Tags
bar, trump, john, donald, birthday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.