Happy Birthday Meryl Streep.

Old 06-25-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Also it is really only a few very nasty posters that I have really had very troubling problems with. Some of these are already banned from TOTV it would seem as I have not seen them for a long time. There "crimes" on here for that punishment was harassment on the Regular Boards that had spilled over from their posting on the Political Forum. One of these looked like a Democrat as well.
Just proof that everyone hates you
Old 06-25-2017, 10:30 PM
n/a

I remember when we were kids and had nothing much to do, we would play "kick the can". Nowadays when people on here get bored, they play "kick the wackadoodle"...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-25-2017, 11:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Sorry...I can't get past that face...there are a lot of actresses out there...just as good and far prettier. I don't want to pay money to see ugly people. I can go to the mall to see F'ed up people with F'ed up lives...doing F'ed up things.

It's funny that the "best" actors are the BEST a lying to us. The more "believable" they are at "playing a part"...pretending to be something they're not...lying to us...the more famous and better paid they are.

If you "pretend lie" you can be a millionaire, if you "really lie" you're shunned.

It's why actors make good politicians...they lie for a living too. ALL the top level politicians are good actors. They may not have had formal acting experience...but they CAN act...and play a role.
No, if you REALLY lie, you become president!
Old 06-26-2017, 04:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, if you REALLY lie, you become president!
He is the biggest liar I can think of -- Donald John Trump.
Old 06-26-2017, 04:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Also it is really only a few very nasty posters that I have really had very troubling problems with. Some of these are already banned from TOTV it would seem as I have not seen them for a long time. There "crimes" on here for that punishment was harassment on the Regular Boards that had spilled over from their posting on the Political Forum. One of these looked like a Democrat as well.
A little reminder harassment is illegal under FL law.
Old 06-26-2017, 06:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
At 5AM you post this? I guess you lost sleep, so sorry.

How long before you unblock? Broken promises...sad
Old 06-26-2017, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Repeating this.
Old 06-26-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
He's not a moderator.

He's simply a severely obsessed, bitter old man who gets his jollies picking on and bullying people...who make him feel insecure.

He's probably in the early stages of dementia...so should be pitied.
And we know how you get your "jollies" and that is why you can no longer see so well........
Old 06-26-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
And we know how you get your "jollies" and that is why you can no longer see so well........
He will go to Costa Rica for his eye surgery. Not to worry. Hopefully change his poopy diaper before the flight

Tags
directed, lot, streep, meryl, birthday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.