Old 06-23-2017, 04:58 PM
n/a

how old is she?
Old 06-23-2017, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Streep is a classic actress....

Most comments in this thread lack any class!

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE!
Agree with that.

Trump lovers hate her though for what she did on some Awards show.
Old 06-23-2017, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Agree with that.

Trump lovers hate her though for what she did on some Awards show.
She is ugly inside and out like Tal
Old 06-23-2017, 07:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
She is ugly inside and out like Tal
She actually looks like Tal
Old 06-23-2017, 11:05 PM
n/a

I've been cynical most of my lifetime based on certain life experiences. My cynicism took a new turn since I've learned that so many "intelligent and successful" people "believe" in the man called Trump. I no longer take any thing for granted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-23-2017, 11:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
I've been cynical most of my lifetime based on certain life experiences. My cynicism took a new turn since I've learned that so many "intelligent and successful" people "believe" in the man called Trump. I no longer take any thing for granted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your unenlightened brain = tacky nasty yuck
Old 06-24-2017, 06:13 AM
n/a

I was very disappointed that Meryl Streep used the award ceremony for a political speech. There is a time and place for everything and her words probably changed how a lot of people felt about her. She is an excellent actress and has many, many, many screen successes, but now I am not as wowed as I was before she publicly opposed many of the issues I support.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:03 AM
n/a

Meryl Streep powerful speech at the Golden Globes (2017) - YouTube

Listen to the speech. Seems pretty accurate to me.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle

Listen to the speech. Seems pretty accurate to me.
There you go Gracie, according to Tal, your an idiot when it comes to knowing the quality of a speech.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
There you go Gracie, according to Tal, your an idiot when it comes to knowing the quality of a speech.
Do not listen to the trolls graciegirl. I happen to be quite pleased with Hollywood for all the help they have given me with my 224 613 Project since at least 1995 or so. That's when the guy behind me and my Mom leaned up and asked me "Did you see that?" when they showed the 612 number on the blood vial test in the flick Outbreak which was filmed near Santa Rosa along with many other pictures. And I have mentioned walking my dog Amber around the movie production trailers about 300 feet across the fairway from our Rohnert Park, CA Fairway Drive home. I had some very strange surreal conversations with people I did not know while we both tried to avoid walking in the duck poop.

And Hollywood has a lot of Republicans who are even more vocal because of Donald John Trump.

Outbreak (1995) - Rotten Tomatoes

Blood Work (2002) - Rotten Tomatoes

Tomorrowland (2015) - Rotten Tomatoes

Suicide Squad (2016) - Rotten Tomatoes

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/wonder_woman_2017/
Old 06-24-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
I was very disappointed that Meryl Streep used the award ceremony for a political speech. There is a time and place for everything and her words probably changed how a lot of people felt about her. She is an excellent actress and has many, many, many screen successes, but now I am not as wowed as I was before she publicly opposed many of the issues I support.
Sorry...I can't get past that face...there are a lot of actresses out there...just as good and far prettier. I don't want to pay money to see ugly people. I can go to the mall to see F'ed up people with F'ed up lives...doing F'ed up things.

It's funny that the "best" actors are the BEST a lying to us. The more "believable" they are at "playing a part"...pretending to be something they're not...lying to us...the more famous and better paid they are.

If you "pretend lie" you can be a millionaire, if you "really lie" you're shunned.

It's why actors make good politicians...they lie for a living too. ALL the top level politicians are good actors. They may not have had formal acting experience...but they CAN act...and play a role.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Robert De Niro. Taxi Driver. Godfather 2,
Once Upon A Time in America. Raging Bull et al. Just a good agent, huh? Just wait though, he is teaming up with Al Pacino for Dirty Grandpa 2: Dirty Grandpas. 2018 release.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Speaking of De Niro. He was a little less diplomatic than Streep.

De Niro: I’d Like to Punch Trump In the Face - YouTube

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 06-24-2017, 08:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Speaking of De Niro. He was a little less diplomatic than Streep.

De Niro: I’d Like to Punch Trump In the Face - YouTube

Johnny Depp got the Secret Service's attention a few days ago with what he said referencing Donald John Trump, an actor and presidential assassination. Really stupid and he apologized. He may lose some business from that remark. Secret Service aware of what Johnny Depp said about assassinating a President | WTVR.com
Old 06-24-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Johnny Depp got the Secret Service's attention a few days ago with what he said referencing Donald John Trump, an actor and presidential assassination. Really stupid and he apologized. He may lose some business from that remark. Secret Service aware of what Johnny Depp said about assassinating a President | WTVR.com
Yeah, there might not be a Pirates of the Caribbean XII.

Old 06-24-2017, 12:05 PM
n/a

Johnny Depp hit it right on the head when he said that he was not an actor, he is a liar. That's what Hollywood really is, a bunch of liars that have no clue on how the real world lives. Drug abusers that think that what they say is important to anyone. We only put up with them when we pay to see them pretend to be someone else. Not when they pretend to know something. I do not want to know their politics because then it ruins it for me when I watch a movie.

Tags
directed, lot, streep, meryl, birthday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.