Happy Birthday Meryl Streep.

Old 06-24-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Yeah, there might not be a Pirates of the Caribbean XII.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I doubt that. Many of his movies are probably funded by international corporations and this was just a joke and he apologized. Johnny Depp - Rotten Tomatoes
Old 06-24-2017, 01:11 PM
n/a

Off the top of my head Meryl Streep has won 3 Oscars, 2 Emmys and many Golden Globe awards. Nobody should question her acting skills.
Old 06-24-2017, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Off the top of my head Meryl Streep has won 3 Oscars, 2 Emmys and many Golden Globe awards. Nobody should question her acting skills.
So, if you are presented with the Librarian of the year award from other librarians, and not from the frequenters of the library system, you would consider that to be validation of how good a librarian you were? Hypothetical of course. We know this would never happen. You already said they were all against you.

Actors getting awards and trophies from other actors is really a credible validation of how good they are....NOT!

Being an actor does NOT make her smart or even knowledgeable. It only means she can learn her lines and pretend to be someone else. What makes her any better at politics than anyone else? Yet, she speaks out in public like she is some primadonna, and not an empty headed has-been that would even fail at Dancing with the Stars.
Old 06-24-2017, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Meryl Streep: Every major award she's won

She is probably the most respected actress alive or dead.
Old 06-24-2017, 03:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Mutual admiration society that demands fealty to the radical liberal agenda either tow the line or stand in the back of it.

Hollywood is all about smoke and mirrors.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-24-2017, 03:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Mutual admiration society that demands fealty to the radical liberal agenda either tow the line or stand in the back of it.

Hollywood is all about smoke and mirrors.

Personal Best Regards:
Fits Donald John Trump to a tee but there is more there there with Hollywood.
Old 06-24-2017, 04:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Fits Donald John Trump to a tee but there is more there there with Hollywood.
And you still think that Star Wars was real. You live in a fantasy world where you never grow older and momma is always breast feeding you.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you still think that Star Wars was real. You live in a fantasy world where you never grow older and momma is always breast feeding you.
Very insulting.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Very insulting.
But the reality is you are happy with the attention, are you planning a party for when you pass GG post total?
Old 06-24-2017, 07:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
But the reality is you are happy with the attention, are you planning a party for when you pass GG post total?
Showing intent with these personal attacks.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Showing intent with these personal attacks. And creating a record for a report to the police if needed for cyber harassment.

Yes, there is intentional infliction of severe emotional distress in Florida – Fraud Lawyers Florida on Consumer Fraud

I believe you cyber harassers know my background rather well as I have mentioned it very often.

What is Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress? — South Florida Injury Lawyer Blog — July 21, 2015

Cyber-Bullying and Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress (IIED) - South Florida Injury Lawyer Blawg - May 19, 2016

Secure Florida - Cyberstalking
Old 06-24-2017, 07:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Showing intent with these personal attacks.

Yes, there is intentional infliction of severe emotional distress in Florida – Fraud Lawyers Florida on Consumer Fraud

I believe you cyber harassers know my background rather well as I have mentioned it very often.
Awww. I thought you valued your privacy, but you have done everything you can to become a PUBLIC FIGURE.

LOL
Old 06-24-2017, 07:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Awww. I thought you valued your privacy, but you have done everything you can to become a PUBLIC FIGURE.

LOL
No. I have not. Keeping a record of these personal attacks. Continued harassment, defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

What is Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress? — South Florida Injury Lawyer Blog — July 21, 2015

6/23/2017 Platelet Donation. Personal attack on me removed by Administrator/Moderator made by Allegiance. 6/23/2017
Quote:
Old Yesterday, 06:37 PM
Old 06-24-2017, 07:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
No. I have not. Keeping a record of these personal attacks. Continued harassment, defamation and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

6/23/2017 Platelet Donation. Personal attack on me removed by Administrator/Moderator made by Allegiance. 6/23/2017
All wackadoodle, check your links.

Your blood donations are not support groups. Mods feel sorry for you.
Old 06-24-2017, 07:40 PM
n/a

Quote:

The mods told you on many occasions to ignore. You are a disgrace to the villages

Tags
directed, lot, streep, meryl, birthday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.