Make no mistake about it.

Old 07-11-2017, 09:40 PM
n/a

Thumbs up Make no mistake about it.

The investigation into Russian interference into our election, has now turned into an investigation...of the pathetically dysfunctional Trump clan itself.

As part of it, the door has just been kicked wide open, by Moron Jr....into Trump's financial secrets.

Mueller will be digging so deep and finding so much, that there will be those around Chump's inner circle acting like a sale in Macy's basement...in fighting, scratching and clawing to turn on each other to get a deal.

I bet Chump is beyond apoplectic and is berating and screaming at Jr....even more than usual.

Which is saying a lot.

Donald Trump Jr.'''s College Classmate Claims Trump Knocked Son to Ground in Front of Friends | Complex
Quote:

Melker opened his post by saying he feels "compelled to share this story before the election, in the hopes that it will shed a bit of light on the kind of person that Donald Trump is, and the kind of son he raised." The story is one of terrifying public abuse. Melker wrote:

I was hanging out in a freshman dorm with some friends, next door to Donald Jr.'s room. I walked out of the room to find Donald Trump at his son's door, there to pick him up for a baseball game. There were quite a few students standing around watching, trying to catch a glimpse of the famed real estate magnate. Don Jr. opened the door, wearing a Yankee jersey. Without saying a word, his father slapped him across the face, knocking him to the floor in front of all of his classmates. He simply said "put on a suit and meet me outside," and closed the door.

Melker went on to categorize Trump Jr. as a "drunk" during his time at Penn, adding that he "always felt bad for him." Melker further wrote that Trump Jr. was nicknamed "Diaper Don" because he had a habit of passing out drunk and wetting the bed:

As with Melania, one has to almost feel a bit sorry that Jr. has to deal with such a lowlife, gutter scum, man-child bully...that Trump has been exposed to be.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The investigation into Russian interference into our election, has now turned into an investigation...of the pathetically dysfunctional Trump clan itself.

As part of it, the door has just been kicked wide open, by Moron Jr....into Trump's financial secrets.

Mueller will be digging so deep and finding so much, that there will be those around Chump's inner circle acting like a sale in Macy's basement...in fighting, scratching and clawing to turn on each other to get a deal.

I bet Chump is beyond apoplectic and is berating and screaming at Jr....even more than usual.

Which is saying a lot.

Donald Trump Jr.'''s College Classmate Claims Trump Knocked Son to Ground in Front of Friends | Complex

As with Melania, one has to almost feel a bit sorry that Jr. has to deal with such a lowlife, gutter scum, man-child bully...that Trump has been exposed to be.
You really hate strong successful white men...why?

If Hillary had won and acted the same...you'd be praising her for being strong and holding onto her vision.
Old 07-11-2017, 10:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

If Hillary had won and acted the same...you'd be praising her for being strong and holding onto her vision.

I'm a "strong, successful white man."

What I don't like, is a lying, lowlife, scumbag man-child...especially as the leader of my country.

The real question being, why are you so insecure about and afraid of...anyone other than white male supremacists?

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 07-11-2017, 11:23 PM
n/a

Quote:

I see that your feelings of hate toward a woman are stronger than your love for your country.

I can hear the crickets tweeting when I listen to ANY response about this from Republicans.....

You, are not only an insecure racist, but an embarrassment to the USA.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:41 PM
n/a

Collusion by Trump.jpg
"No collusion" — That's what President... - Hardball with Chris Matthews
Old 07-12-2017, 12:12 AM
n/a

Default ‘Not Right Now’: Republicans and the Art of Not Talking About Trump

‘Not Right Now’: Republicans and the Art of Not Talking About Trump - The New York Times
Old 07-12-2017, 04:14 AM
n/a

Trump Derangement Syndrome. I'll say it again the medical community has listed it as an official diagnosis in the DSM. Those who suspect they are susceptible to TDS should avoid watching CNN MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NBC,and avid reading Goggle, Facebook, Twitter the New York times and the Washington Post

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-12-2017, 04:31 AM
n/a

So far, there has been NO evidence of any laws violated by Junior meeting with the Russian lawyer, EVEN if the purpose was to obtain dirt on Hillary.

This is quite different from the time that Ted Kennedy begged the Russians to interfere with the elections.

Tags
trump, door, melker, donald, don

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.