Study of media coverage of Trump!!!

Old 10-07-2017, 07:15 AM
n/a

Default Study of media coverage of Trump!!!

It has been more than obvious the media is slanted in it's coverage of Trump and how they choose what to present (almost always negative).

Media Give Trump Most Negative Presidential Coverage in 25 Years | Donald Trump | media | The Epoch Times

Of course we will hear the usual attack on the author/source/time of day/national peanut week/etc......instead of the subject of the thread.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It has been more than obvious the media is slanted in it's coverage of Trump and how they choose what to present (almost always negative).

Media Give Trump Most Negative Presidential Coverage in 25 Years | Donald Trump | media | The Epoch Times

Of course we will hear the usual attack on the author/source/time of day/national peanut week/etc......instead of the subject of the thread.
And they slanted positively with Obama.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
The media and should be whistleblowers were complicit with that menthol chain smoking pothead.

Hiding everything from the public.... billions of cash to enemies.
Old 10-07-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Trump'''s Right: His Media Coverage Is Mostly Negative - NBC News

Well if **** stinks it still is going to stink no matter what other words you try to disguise the smell with.

Trump has dumped a real load on us and continues to do so.

Bernard the singing Poo - YouTube
Old 10-07-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
The media and should be whistleblowers were complicit with that menthol chain smoking pothead.

Hiding everything from the public.... billions of cash to enemies.
Including the fact that minorities had become the majority of America's population. The fact that Hispanics were having the most babies. The fact that the inner cities have minority infested killing zones. The fact that neighborhood after neighborhood is being destroyed by diversity. The fact that school after school is failing because they are being overrun by minorities...diversity. The fact that growth in America has stopped because the white influence is gone...going from 90% of the population to 49%. The fact that America has dropped in most world rankings from #1 to #25.
Old 10-07-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Trump thrives on publicity, and there is no such thing as bad publicity to him. He can use the Charlie Brown ruse "Why is everybody always picking on me?" A 32% approval rating riles up his base, doesn't it?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 10-07-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
Trump thrives on publicity, and there is no such thing as bad publicity to him. He can use the Charlie Brown ruse "Why is everybody always picking on me?" A 32% approval rating riles up his base, doesn't it?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
You believe those ratings just like you did the other poll results. Lol
Old 10-07-2017, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
You believe those ratings just like you did the other poll results. Lol
To believe anything on TV should make you LOL.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:

I agree with you on this for sure. I think any statistical analysis of the news would show this.

HOWEVER, where we part ways is WHY. You feel it is a left leaning media.

My opinion, and it is my opinion, same as those who say it is slanted......I have never seen a President who seemingly craves attention like this one. I have never seen a President create news and most times it surrounds HIM and most times is negative to about 3/4 of the nation who are hoping for peace and some rest.

So, while I am sure your survey from that Chinese newspaper is correct, I maintain NOBODY ever in history was so self indulged and actually craved making news about HIM, not our country.

Past administrations are covered for their governing....legislation passed or discussion there of. They offer solace, not chaos. They make attempts at reconciliation, not try to divide.

Thus, yes, the Chinese press is correct, but that in itself tells you nothing.
Old 10-07-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Trump is so egotistical, he does not even recognize that he is now President of the United States.

He goes totally PUBLIC if it is about HIM.

He does not realize, his little word games with North Korea and Iran have INTERNATIONAL consequences.

His statement about finding out about some "storm" he alluded to has made the entire world nervous.

He treats this as a game show, and is not mature enough to realize how fractured he makes us and the world.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump is so egotistical, he does not even recognize that he is now President of the United States.

He goes totally PUBLIC if it is about HIM.

He does not realize, his little word games with North Korea and Iran have INTERNATIONAL consequences.

His statement about finding out about some "storm" he alluded to has made the entire world nervous.

He treats this as a game show, and is not mature enough to realize how fractured he makes us and the world.
Well said.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:25 PM
n/a

This is President Trumps tweet today, asking for fairness...

"More and more people are suggesting that Republicans (and me) should be given Equal Time on T.V. when you look at the one-sided coverage?"

A bit of history...

"The Fairness Doctrine was a policy of the United States Federal Communications Commission (FCC), introduced in 1949, that required the holders of broadcast licenses both to present controversial issues of public importance and to do so in a manner that was — in the Commission's view — honest, equitable, and balanced."

The repeal is of this act BY PRESIDENT REAGAN in 1987 is what gave birth to Fox News and the radical extreme far right radio programming.

This is also what gave birth to the Alex Jones kind of conspiracy theory radio (one of Trumps favorites, according to Trump).

He continually blames the media for CORRECTLY AND ACCURATELY reporting his words and actions.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Old 10-07-2017, 12:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well said.
How to rid the Senate of Femo-Fascist idiots
Old 10-07-2017, 01:18 PM
n/a

The international media is even worse on Trump. European diplomats regard Trump as evil, dangerous, or a joke. Germany’s most famous magazine, Der Spiegel, is pulling no punches. In a brutal op-ed, they lay out the case that Donald Trump is simply "unfit to be President of the United States": "Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn't read. He doesn't bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees. He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat." Donald Trump Is a Menace to the World: Opinion - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Tags
coverage

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.