Harassment on Talk of the Villages.

Old 06-30-2017, 07:04 AM
n/a

More intersesting than Wackadoodle's library thread

Harassment in the title of this thread on jokes.
Old 06-30-2017, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
More intersesting than Wackadoodle's library thread

harassment in the title of this thread on jokes.
get a job, earn a wage, and pay some income tax!
Old 06-30-2017, 08:18 AM
n/a

Last time I used my law librarianship training was when I was paid to help a friend whose dog was bitten. She needed some help with the legal forms and the like. This was about September 2016. She showed what I did for her to a Federal agent she was dating and he seemed to approve of it. She did most of the work so I would not be accused of practicing law without a license. I have also done pet sitting, child care and other jobs here in the Villages as well as in Palm Harbor. Some of this was for a CIA analyst/realtor and her retired Lt. Commander in the US Navy/realtor. And work for my sister-in-law ferrying kids around and doing some cashiering in her business.

And 10-14 hours per week volunteering in the two public libraries in Palm Harbor, FL from 2000 through 2003. These libraries were under the control of Gene Coppola.

My 224 613 Project is a job of sorts but it is one done out of love not profit. And I was nominated to 24 Marquis Who's Who editions of various publications from 1992-2004 when pretty much all I was doing was the 224 613 Project.

Tags
talk, villages, harassment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.