Harassment on Talk of the Villages.

Old 06-28-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you don't know any of these people, don't let them get under your skin.
Good advice.

I just laugh, knowing that some supposed adults...never got past the 6th grade level of bullying others.

And like lowlife, scumbag bullies everywhere... they pile it on if they think it is getting to a person.

Decent people can take solace in knowing, that these kind of people are deep down...miserable and massively insecure.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good advice.

I just laugh, knowing that some supposed adults...never got past the 6th grade level of bullying others.

And like lowlife, scumbag bullies everywhere... they pile it on if they think it is getting to a person.

Decent people can take solace in knowing, that these kind of people are deep down...miserable and massively insecure.
That helps. Thanks. The last laugh: using humor to discipline a bully - CSMonitor.com
Old 06-28-2017, 06:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Good advice. [emoji106]

It works for poopy pants coward cnm, has never met anyone, is a sock puppet.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjboyer1 View Post
I, for one, have had other posters find my personal pages on other sites, and have posted pictures of me, my home address and phone, which are clearly beyond the scope of replying to posts, and initiating posts in this forum. I feel that by going outside this forum to seek personal information, obtaining that information, then publishing it in this forum is quite unethical, and because I am not an attorney, could be illegal. I have complained to the "administrator" about such actions, and nothing was done.

IMO, those actions are definitely out of line. It seems to me that, at a minimum, those posters should be thrown off the board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 06-28-2017, 07:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
IMO, those actions are definitely out of line. It seems to me that, at a minimum, those posters should be thrown off the board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
If you know who did that I would take it to the police but first alert the Moderator of this. That's a problem that needs his, her or their attention. They seem particularly emboldened on the Political Forum today with their harassment. Harassment should not be the norm on any TOTV board. American Association of law libraries past..... American Association of Law Libraries Past Due books https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...-quot;-243225/

I would also call Seniors Against Crime. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
Old 06-28-2017, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjim View Post
I agree the Political Forum has gotten out of control. Personal attacks and inappropriate language should be monitored and after a warning these posters banned from the forum. No reason why we can't have a "civil" political debate without personal vulgar language and attacks.
You mean like Tal often saying...

"Trump sucks Putins Dick "

Why should that offend anyone, Tal says that its a fine thing to say.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
That's not true. I know none of these people who are making my enjoying TOTV so difficult because of their deliberate targeting of many personal attacks on me over what seems like months. Two have been banned as far as know but probably ten posters still harass me a great deal.

And I believe that we should be able to make vulgar comments about politicians like Obama, Trump, McCain or whoever is in the news at that time. But almost constant attacks-- like telling me that my parents do not love me and other such ****-- should not be allowed. These people do not know my parents. Or saying I am mentally ill. That's defamation. I am not mentally ill. Or, constantly telling me to get a job. That is none of their damn business. These people do not know me. Or calling me lazy, etc. Who do these people think they are!!

And I have repeatedly told these people I have them on my Ignore List but they keep finding ways-- like entitling a thread with something that baits me like wackadoodle in the title-- to draw me out. This is a name they have given me and used repeatedly.

Constant targeting of someone online is harassment. And it is against the law in Florida.

And given my very dark background these people are also intentionally inflicting emotional distress. My dark background is a matter of public record of sorts. That's the Michelle Mitchell murder on my birthday of 2-24 in 1976 and the 41 years of legal developments in that murder investigation. This was in Reno, Nevada. This involves the slaying of six women or so probably by Rodney Halbower. I received the Michelle Mitchell Memorial Scholarship in 1976-1977 along with the late John Picollo. Birthdays have a significant connotation with me because of this history. I have been fighting to help survivors/victims of crimes by getting practical materials into libraries using my four degrees and the contacts I made while getting these. And they are using this good work against me.

I am NOT a PUBLIC FIGURE though. I work for survivors/victims of crimes from the shadows as much as possible trying to contact people who might change policy towards what is in law, public, special and other types of libraries for survivors/victims of crimes.
Making a legal note for my records. Tal is not mentally ill.
Old 06-28-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you know who did that I would take it to the police but first alert the Moderator of this. That's a problem that needs his, her or their attention. They seem particularly emboldened on the Political Forum today with their harassment. Harassment should not be the norm on any TOTV board. American Association of law libraries past..... American Association of Law Libraries Past Due books

I would also call Seniors Against Crime. Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages
I will not bother with calling Seniors Against Crime just yet. A group of seniors bullying others on a public message board does not seem much of a problem unless you experience this and they cross the line. What you wrote about someone violating your privacy seems to cross it. I hope you quoted that offending post and also copied and pasted it to some other source like Facebook or into an e-mail or printed it out without any modification.

Put it on Facebook with the Audience Setting at where you can only see it and no one else. That's if you are familiar with this resource?
Old 06-28-2017, 08:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I will not bother with calling Seniors Against Crime just yet. A group of seniors bullying others on a public message board does not seem much of a problem unless you experience this and they cross the line. What you wrote about someone violating your privacy seems to cross it. I hope you quoted that offending post and also copied and pasted it to some other source like Facebook or into an e-mail or printed it out without any modification.
Yes he should copy the offense post and put it on facebook...... lol

Stop implying I am a senior i find that harassing.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:28 AM
n/a

Seniors Vs Crime in The Villages

I would be more than happy to talk with Seniors Against Crime or any of the three Villages' area Sheriff's Departments about my 224 613 Project.

The ceaseless harassment on this political Forum on TOTV gets really old. It is also a Crime.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Moderator obviously is Ignoring whatever happens on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages but if any of these harassers of me on the Political Forum carry this over to the Regular TOTV Forum please complain in the most vociferous to terms and mention how prolific some of these posters as well as nasty they have been over here against me. This has gone on for what seems like months with some of these people.

They are on my Ignore List. But even with that, I can see what they entitle various new threads.

I am sure that you would like to see these nasty harassers off of TOTV as much as I would.

This is also against the law but I do not want to stress out my family with these creeps' behavior. It certainly is stressing me out a great deal though. And this is intentional on this group's end. As you can see from their posts over the last week or so.

American Association of Law Libraries Past Due books

More intersesting than Wackadoodle's library thread

Cyber-Bullying and Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress (IIED) - South Florida Injury Lawyer Blawg - May 19, 2016

How To Recover Emotional Distress Damages Without a Physical Injury in Florida | South Florida Personal Injury & Car Accident Blog

Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress - FindLaw
Repeating this.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good advice.

well said and so true!
Old 06-28-2017, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
well said and so true!
Agreeing with a sock puppet like cnm Speaks volumes.
Old 06-28-2017, 09:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Good advice.

I too like this. Wish I could just get a sense of humor about all this but cruelty to others bothers me and I want to do something about stopping it if I can. And this would be an easy fix. Ban the people who are doing this harassment and bullying from TOTV.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:49 AM
n/a

Did you lie about having an "ignore" button? If not, use it. If you do not wish replies to your comments, then don't post them. Simple enough. Ever heard the story of the boy that cried wolf?

Tags
talk, villages, harassment

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.