Hate comes to TV

Old 09-20-2016, 07:15 PM
n/a

Default Hate comes to TV

That has been here and most other places in America. Its just now coming out. Its not racial its hate of the corrupt government we have right now,and have had. If thats racial then so be it.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:23 PM
n/a

People are mad as hell with politics as usual.

I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take this anymore - YouTube

The Villages Florida
Old 09-21-2016, 04:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
People are mad as hell with politics as usual.

I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take this anymore - YouTube

The Villages Florida

But if you don't agree with a liberal's point of view, you are a hateful racist or sexist, or bigot, or just deplorable and irredeemable.
Old 09-21-2016, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:

But if you don't agree with a liberal's point of view, you are a hateful racist or sexist, or bigot, or just deplorable and irredeemable.
Exactly...but they claim to be for free speech.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Exactly...but they claim to be for free speech.
Is it free speech when a politician wants to change the law so he can sue a magazine/newspaper/tv show for content he doesn't agree with?
Old 09-21-2016, 10:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is it free speech when a politician wants to change the law so he can sue a magazine/newspaper/tv show for content he doesn't agree with?
Only if they are a democrat.
Old 09-21-2016, 10:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is it free speech when Liberals want to prevent speech which they PERCEIVE to be offensive?
Old 09-21-2016, 11:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Is it free speech when Liberals want to prevent speech which they PERCEIVE to be offensive?
The truth IS offensive when you're lying.

The entire "equality" meme is a lie, a HUGE, dangerous, destructive lie.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who stopped you from saying what's on your mind?
Old 09-21-2016, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, you are saying that my post was offensive, but Liberals have not prevented me form posting?
Old 09-21-2016, 11:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh, you mean like this:

Campus Protesters Try to Silence Conservative Ben Shapiro
Old 09-21-2016, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
"She said more than a dozen police officers stayed inside the theater, ordering attendees to stay put until the crowd dissipated. A demonstrator pulled the fire alarm midway through the lecture, but Shapiro carried on with his remarks despite the shrill noise and pounding at the doors.

“Here’s my message to the bloviating jackasses outside: Toughen up, you spoiled brat snowflakes, if you actually want a better world,” Shapiro, editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire, said to cheers."

Did the spoiled, brat snowflakes seem scary and dangerous to you?
Old 09-21-2016, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
"She said more than a dozen police officers stayed inside the theater, ordering attendees to stay put until the crowd dissipated. A demonstrator pulled the fire alarm midway through the lecture, but Shapiro carried on with his remarks despite the shrill noise and pounding at the doors.

“Here’s my message to the bloviating jackasses outside: Toughen up, you spoiled brat snowflakes, if you actually want a better world,” Shapiro, editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire, said to cheers."

Did the spoiled, brat snowflakes seem scary and dangerous to you?
I think the point was that Liberals often TRY TO PREVENT speech that they don't agree with - I guess you missed it.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
I think the point was that Liberals often TRY TO PREVENT speech that they don't agree with - I guess you missed it.
And conservatives sue or try to sue?

The liberals that get vocal are usually very young with very little experience in life. You can't take them seriously most of the time. When they started acting up in the streets in California when Trump was campaigning for the primaries they showed the protestors. The photos were a bunch of young punks. They weren't making as much of a political statement as they were just doing what bored kids do.

Look at the photos of Occupy Wall Street. It's a crowd of all ages.
occupy wall street - Google Search
Old 09-21-2016, 12:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
And conservatives sue or try to sue?

The liberals that get vocal are usually very young with very little experience in life. You can't take them seriously most of the time. When they started acting up in the streets in California when Trump was campaigning for the primaries they showed the protestors. The photos were a bunch of young punks. They weren't making as much of a political statement as they were just doing what bored kids do.

Look at the photos of Occupy Wall Street. It's a crowd of all ages.
Young? I think the replies you get on here from liberals are not even validation for your statement. I guess it depends on how you define "young." Remember, we are talking about The Villages. The subject is "Hate comes to TV."

Let's face it, I have yet to see one example of "HATE" in The Villages. Anger, yes but hate no. The term is always misused by the liberal and very seldom used by the right, if at all.

Tags
hate, racial, government, corrupt, now, and

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.