Hatred in Washington DC

Old 06-02-2017, 01:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
No. It is believed by many that this hateful showing of the noose is done by people who want to cast blame on people who would not do such a thing.

You.............are easily taken in Bucco. MUCH of the the nastiness,swastika's and the nooses that we are long past in this country are being placed and written by the progressive left to make it appear that the traditional and more self disciplined people are doing it
. WE aren't the ones wearing the pubic hair hats and we aren't haters for the most part.

YOU are trying to beat up on a decent person. I would like someday to shake Rubicon's hand, but not yours, Bucco.
Those have to be the most ignorant, moronic, self-serving and delusional statements...I have seen here yet.

I realize denial runs rampant with the Chump Cultists...bit this is beyond bizarre.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 06-02-2017, 01:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
No. It is believed by many that this hateful showing of the noose is done by people who want to cast blame on people who would not do such a thing.

You.............are easily taken in Bucco. MUCH of the the nastiness,swastika's and the nooses that we are long past in this country are being placed and written by the progressive left to make it appear that the traditional and more self disciplined people are doing it. WE aren't the ones wearing the pubic hair hats and we aren't haters for the most part.

YOU are trying to beat up on a decent person. I would like someday to shake Rubicon's hand, but not yours, Bucco.
GG, pubic hair hats That cracks me up. Perhaps you were thinking of Phil Spector?

The Villages Florida

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2017, 01:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Those have to be the most ignorant, moronic, self-serving and delusional statements...I have seen here yet.

I realize denial runs rampant with the Chump Cultists...bit this is beyond bizarre.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Thanks for your comment

I NOW, albeit I am the last to know, and on the list with you where she has made a judgement, not on facts, but on whatever and now will attack.

The inability or desire to know anything but profess as if she knows everything is a real treat to behold.

I have been lectured a lot in my life, many times with great justification, but to have someone object to criticizing hypocrisy or lying is sort of a shock to me.

Ok...been attacked by the lady who feels she is in charge......I feel honored as many have felt her wrath....she favors lying, hypocrisy, and low moral standards...she feels that whatever is good for her IS NOT good for you.

But I feel good that others have been warned of my terrible habit of attacking hypocrisy and lying. Not sure why I feel proud.

What was funny to me is that person she was replying to I know, not personally, but from on here over the years, and he is not going to be taken in by me, for sure, and in general as well. But of course her game is to play one poster against another and now it seems, politically, she has not problem with one american against another.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
I probably shouldn't but I will, Gracie they are NOT pubic hair hats. I don't own one myself, but they are knitted wool hats based on the statement Mr Trump made, before he was President, "Grab them by the Pussy", to look like kitty cat ears. So hopefully that miss understanding is corrected.

As for the progressive left putting the nooses, maybe the anarchists but they are way........out there and not really part of any political group they want to upend everything.

There is a noise surrounding the KKK these days given South Carolina decision to remove the Confederate flag and New Orleans decision to remove the Confederate monuments. So they might be trying to make a statement.

But perhaps we could all most likely agree that placing a noose in the National African American Museum is NOT a good thing to do. It would be on par with placing a swastika
in the National Holocaust Museum.

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE
Blacks have their own museum...Jews have a museum...where is the "white" museum? I want equality.

Oh wait...ALL the other museums are pretty much white guy museums. Guess we are better...their "art" hasn't been able to attract attention to be heavily promoted. Like comparing the primitive cave art to Rembrandt or Leonardo.

And don't DARE say it hasn't attracted attention because we're all racist. We pay BIG BUCKS to watch blacks run back and forth on a court/field with a ball in their hands. Basketball and football are pretty similar really...get a ball from one side to the other and score. In one you can foul...the other you can't. "Art" is faceless...it's raceless. There's...like most things they do...isn't very good. Remember...they're genetically "not us", we ARE different species...close...but no cigar. The Neanderthal DNA made us "different" than they are...smarter. More docile. Better suited for large/complicated social systems.
Old 06-02-2017, 02:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAL
Sad really that people cannot live by the Golden Rule.
You first.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Blacks have their own museum...Jews have a museum...where is the "white" museum? I want equality.

Oh wait...ALL the other museums are pretty much white guy museums. Guess we are better...their "art" hasn't been able to attract attention to be heavily promoted. Like comparing the primitive cave art to Rembrandt or Leonardo.

And don't DARE say it hasn't attracted attention because we're all racist. We pay BIG BUCKS to watch blacks run back and forth on a court/field with a ball in their hands. Basketball and football are pretty similar really...get a ball from one side to the other and score. In one you can foul...the other you can't. "Art" is faceless...it's raceless. There's...like most things they do...isn't very good. Remember...they're genetically "not us", we ARE different species...close...but no cigar. The Neanderthal DNA made us "different" than they are...smarter. More docile. Better suited for large/complicated social systems.
The Holocaust Museum in is built to in remembrance of the 6 millions Jews that were gassed to death by the Nazis during WW2. If you want equality for that perhaps you could find 6 million white people that would be willing to be gassed to death and then we could build a museum to them as well. Perhaps you would be willing to sign up first to get the ball rolling.

As for the Blacks, as you like to call them, they were NOT called that in 1860 just before the Civil War when there were 3.9 million salves in the United States. My great, great, great, great grandfather fought and died in that war. He was a Union soldier from Maryland and died in Andersonville Prison. I pass by the exist for that on 75 each time I leave or return to Florida.

To help you out with your plea for white museums I will offer a few:

The Confederate Museum of Charleston SC
The American Civil War Museum Richmond VA
Old 06-02-2017, 05:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
The Holocaust Museum in is built to in remembrance of the 6 millions Jews that were gassed to death by the Nazis during WW2. If you want equality for that perhaps you could find 6 million white people that would be willing to be gassed to death and then we could build a museum to them as well. Perhaps you would be willing to sign up first to get the ball rolling.

As for the Blacks, as you like to call them, they were NOT called that in 1860 just before the Civil War when there were 3.9 million salves in the United States. My great, great, great, great grandfather fought and died in that war. He was a Union soldier from Maryland and died in Andersonville Prison. I pass by the exist for that on 75 each time I leave or return to Florida.

To help you out with your plea for white museums I will offer a few:

The Confederate Museum of Charleston SC
The American Civil War Museum Richmond VA
You think Jews were the only ones who died in that war? They make the most noise about it.

You people hate the Russians so much...how many Russians were killed? I'd say a LOT more than 6 million...upwards of 20 million...6 million is an exaggerated number by the way.

I'm familiar with Andersonville...I've been there. Not sure how much of THAT is true either. Remember...the winners write the "his-story" books. They almost never say bad things about themselves.

You missed my point high gal...one toke over the line? ALL the museums except the segregated ones for blacks, women, native american...etc...are "white" museums...It WAS white men who created this country.

Tags
found, property, washington, hatred

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.