Hatred in Washington DC

Old 06-01-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Default Hatred in Washington DC

At the newly opened AfricanAmerican museum (part of the Smithsonian), a vile visitor placed a noose by the exhibit of Emmett Till - a young man who was lynched during the Civil Rights days in the 1960's.

This was the second noose found recently on Smithsonian property.

It is terrible that such hatred can exist toward a race. It is even worse that the hatred exists in the USA.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Pales in comparison to the liberal hatred shown toward a person that is actually alive...President Trump.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 06-01-2017, 11:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
At the newly opened AfricanAmerican museum (part of the Smithsonian), a vile visitor placed a noose by the exhibit of Emmett Till - a young man who was lynched during the Civil Rights days in the 1960's.

It is terrible that such hatred can exist toward a race. It is even worse that the hatred exists in the USA.
What is really nasty is that it is coming from the left. They believe that presenting this nasty display it will prove how bad white people are. Not that anyone has changed, and not that they are talking about themselves, since it was the Democrats that hindered the abolishing of slavery.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:26 AM
n/a

The attitude of federal government employees can be summarized with this brief story.Iirrespective of incoming Administration government employees were overheard saying "he will only be here 8 years but we will still be here after he leaves." It appears that the federal government grew leaps and bounds under Obama.

Trump made it clear he would "drain the swamp" the swamp does not want to be drained and hence the obstructism . They are fighting to keept their "feather nesting" jobs

Personal Best Regards:
Old 06-01-2017, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
The attitude of federal government employees can be summarized with this brief story.Iirrespective of incoming Administration government employees were overheard saying "he will only be here 8 years but we will still be here after he leaves." It appears that the federal government grew leaps and bounds under Obama.

Trump made it clear he would "drain the swamp" the swamp does not want to be drained and hence the obstructism . They are fighting to keept their "feather nesting" jobs

Personal Best Regards:
Once again, Rubicon tries to DIVERT the topic. Isn't DIVERTING the topic one of Alinski's Rules For Radicals?

The topic is hatred shown by leaving a noose in the Smithsonian AfricanAmerican Museum.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

First...I can't believe that BLACKs have their OWN museum at the Smithsonian...where is the WHITE only museum? Would it be too big and too intimidating? I can't imagine the black museum being more than the size of a large living room. WHAT is there to tell? They were captured by their "brothers and sisters", sold off to white guys who used them as farm implements until they were foolishly set free instead of sent back..."returned" if you will...and now half are on welfare and 99% live like animals.

How do you feel when you see a roach in your house? You want it gone...it doesn't belong...it's dirty. How about a rat? Same thing? So why the difference when it comes to blacks? What purpose do they serve? What benefit do they bring? They ARE dirty and violent...and we need to feed and house most of them. WHY would you want them around?

How many white people have been killed by blacks? TOO MANY to make a statue for them all...again...it would be intimidating...we'd see just how violent blacks are, how many whites they've killed.

IF they would ACT like us...we'd all get along...but they CAN'T because they're a different SPECIES. Your dog can't "act" like a person...because they're NOT people. Why expect it from blacks...they're incapable of acting like us. The proof...it's all around...it's in ANY black neighborhood...care to visit one?

Quote:
Pales in comparison to the liberal hatred shown toward a person that is actually alive...President Trump.

We've devolved socially...we've "n!@@3rized"...we're on an express elevator down...into a 3rd world Mexico II hell.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Once again, Rubicon tries to DIVERT the topic. Isn't DIVERTING the topic one of Alinski's Rules For Radicals?

The topic is hatred shown by leaving a noose in the Smithsonian AfricanAmerican Museum.
Actually, on this forum anyway, there is a reflection of just not caring about our country.

As long as we can keep hating, everything else is fine...country be damned.

I saw posts today saying they don't care if Trump provides an out for his entire staff ethically, and they don't even care about drawing the swamp any longer.

Rubicon is very old news. He simply wants to HATE, along with a few others. They don't care about the USA at all. They have lost all sense of reasoning.

So filled with hate for Obama, Clinton and anything NOT of their liking, they will totally sacrifice the country.

Well, they have a person who is using and taking advantage of all that hate, and it appears that facts don't matter...they will be shrugged off as fake news s is anything they don't like.

I thought an answer was presenting facts, but they simply continue with their assault on decency and actually the rest of the world is/has noticed, and they are turning their back on us.

They wanted it...they are going to get it.....their leader is taking them right to the edge of the cliff, like lemmings.

Relative to your comments specifically, it was interesting to see how they jumped on the stupid woman's bad taste, but seem to feel HATRED IS JUST FINE AS LONG AS IT IS NOT AGAINST US.

To then turn vile racist hate into more hate is something that is totally disgusting. Rubicon preaches being sensible, and understanding, but unleashes hate for his fellow Americans at any time it can be to the advantage of a person who has been a leader in this area for 70 years.

To me, it must be frustrating that these posters cannot speak to issues and what Trump stands for, or is doing. Instead, this forum is all about hating HUGE GROUPS of fellow Americans.

I will, personally, speak to with great authority and factual basis toward the morally corrupt man in the White House, but the venom these folks post for political reasons, sans facts against MILLIONS of their fellow countrymen is staggering.

To judge, from afar, by skin color the value of a man is impossible, but they continue to do so.

I simply hope the fruit of their hatred is really what they are wishing for.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Actually, on this forum anyway, there is a reflection of just not caring about our country.

As long as we can keep hating, everything else is fine...country be damned.

I saw posts today saying they don't care if Trump provides an out for his entire staff ethically, and they don't even care about drawing the swamp any longer.

Rubicon is very old news. He simply wants to HATE, along with a few others. They don't care about the USA at all. They have lost all sense of reasoning.

So filled with hate for Obama, Clinton and anything NOT of their liking, they will totally sacrifice the country.

Well, they have a person who is using and taking advantage of all that hate, and it appears that facts don't matter...they will be shrugged off as fake news s is anything they don't like.

I thought an answer was presenting facts, but they simply continue with their assault on decency and actually the rest of the world is/has noticed, and they are turning their back on us.

They wanted it...they are going to get it.....their leader is taking them right to the edge of the cliff, like lemmings.

Relative to your comments specifically, it was interesting to see how they jumped on the stupid woman's bad taste, but seem to feel HATRED IS JUST FINE AS LONG AS IT IS NOT AGAINST US.

To then turn vile racist hate into more hate is something that is totally disgusting. Rubicon preaches being sensible, and understanding, but unleashes hate for his fellow Americans at any time it can be to the advantage of a person who has been a leader in this area for 70 years.

To me, it must be frustrating that these posters cannot speak to issues and what Trump stands for, or is doing. Instead, this forum is all about hating HUGE GROUPS of fellow Americans.

I will, personally, speak to with great authority and factual basis toward the morally corrupt man in the White House, but the venom these folks post for political reasons, sans facts against MILLIONS of their fellow countrymen is staggering.

To judge, from afar, by skin color the value of a man is impossible, but they continue to do so.

I simply hope the fruit of their hatred is really what they are wishing for.
A lot of words there...but you didn't SAY anything other than...you disagree with "us".

YOU say they're equal...YOU prove it.

They ARE dragging us down. They are so far beneath us that to lower the standards enough so they can "compete" gets us too low to keep things going. They are below the minimum requirements to run a successful society.

You just DON'T get it...blacks don't have a successful society ANYWHERE on this entire planet. And people like YOU insist we "get them involved" in ours. NO. That is like turning your household over to the children...or the family pet. It NEVER ends well...because they are NOT capable.
Old 06-02-2017, 11:38 AM
n/a

Quote:

Oh Dirt, you have to be kidding! Lets compare the Right Wing hatred of Hillary.
Or maybe the Right Wing hatred of Obama.

So what have you got the Griffin picture. Just google pictures of Obama being hung now do that for Trump, I count 5. You lose!

CO PUFF out here in the MILE HIGH STATE!!
Old 06-02-2017, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:

Sad really that people cannot live by the Golden Rule.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Sad really that people cannot live by the Golden Rule.
So you never said anything bad about Trump supporters? LOSER! Wackadoodle
Old 06-02-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:

No. It is believed by many that this hateful showing of the noose is done by people who want to cast blame on people who would not do such a thing.

You.............are easily taken in Bucco. MUCH of the the nastiness,swastika's and the nooses that we are long past in this country are being placed and written by the progressive left to make it appear that the traditional and more self disciplined people are doing it. WE aren't the ones wearing the pubic hair hats and we aren't haters for the most part.

YOU are trying to beat up on a decent person. I would like someday to shake Rubicon's hand, but not yours, Bucco.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
No. It is believed by many that this hateful showing of the noose is done by people who want to cast blame on people who would not do such a thing.

You.............are easily taken in Bucco. MUCH of the the nastiness,swastika's and the nooses that we are long past in this country are being placed and written by the progressive left to make it appear that the traditional and more self disciplined people are doing it. WE aren't the ones wearing the pubic hair hats and we aren't haters for the most part.

YOU are trying to beat up on a decent person. I would like someday to shake Rubicon's hand, but not yours, Bucco.
Gracie....DO NOT TAKE MY NAME UNLESS YOU HAVE SOME PROOF OF WHAT YOU CHARGE ME WITH !!!!!!

YOU, as you refer to whomever, Are implying that the Ted Nugent situation never happened ?????????? And that what he did has made him an honored guest at the Trump White House ???

THAT was not done by anyone but a friend of Trumps...TED NUGENT........

Why do you insist on coming after me when I am telling the truth.....and defending someone who makes things up and broadcast hate messages DAILY on here about millions of Americans.

Do YOU really feel that you are above anyone in the world ? Do you honestly believe that you are acting as a patriot, ie., someone who puts the COUNTRY before anything ?

Please respond..I am betting you wont....and will allow this on the Ted Nugent thing.

You are so messed up.....I am attacking HYPROCISY, and you propose to warn others about ME ???? You want to make this about groups of americans against other group.....I do not want to hear your hatred.

Gutsy

"Despite his history of making inflammatory statements, Nugent, along with former Alaska governor Sarah Palin and musician Kid Rock, became Trump's dinner guests at the White House in April. Trump had invited Palin, who brought Nugent and Kid Rock with her. Nugent posted a picture of him shaking Trump's hand as the president sat at his desk during the visit."

"Two years later, during a hunting and outdoor trade show in Las Vegas in 2014, he called Obama a “communist-raised, communist-educated, communist-nurtured subhuman mongrel” and a “gangster” who weaseled his way into the presidency."

"We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November,” he said of the Obama administration in April 2012. He added: “If Barack Obama becomes the next president in November, again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year.”

The right is mad over Kathy Griffin’s gruesome Trump video. The left asks: Remember Ted Nugent? - The Washington Post

"Obama, he's a piece of ****. I told him to suck on my machine gun," Nugent said during an appearance in 2007. "Hey, Hillary, you might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch."

HATE IS HATE....WHETHER IT COMES FROM YOU OR ANYONE.

Why do you feel immune.

I do expect a response since you are WARNING people about me "taking people in" PLEASE cite one thing I have posted that is not true. I will be glad to return the favor.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:41 PM
n/a

Quote:

I might add that you do a disservice to this particular poster with your inflammatory language. Knowing who he is, he is not going to be "taken in" as you say.
Old 06-02-2017, 01:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

I probably shouldn't but I will, Gracie they are NOT pubic hair hats. I don't own one myself, but they are knitted wool hats based on the statement Mr Trump made, before he was President, "Grab them by the Pussy", to look like kitty cat ears. So hopefully that miss understanding is corrected.

As for the progressive left putting the nooses, maybe the anarchists but they are way........out there and not really part of any political group they want to upend everything.

There is a noise surrounding the KKK these days given South Carolina decision to remove the Confederate flag and New Orleans decision to remove the Confederate monuments. So they might be trying to make a statement.

But perhaps we could all most likely agree that placing a noose in the National African American Museum is NOT a good thing to do. It would be on par with placing a swastika
in the National Holocaust Museum.

COPUFF OUT WEST IN THE MILE HIGH STATE

Tags
found, property, washington, hatred

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.