Have a cup of coffee

Old 01-31-2017, 03:09 PM
n/a

Default Have a cup of coffee

Starbucks has announced it will hire over 10,000 refugees. Regressives have said they will boycott Starbucks. I really doubt if the Regressives as an entire group boycotting Starbucks would make a difference. Most Regressives are too cheap to buy a cup of Starbucks coffee.

The Villages Starbucks has nothing to worry about for sure. Go to the Lake Sumter Starbucks any morning and the same group of old Regressives are there at 6 am trying to solve problems of the world. It is a great social group but too early!

Liberals wait until 7 am and go to Panera.
Old 01-31-2017, 03:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Starbucks has announced it will hire over 10,000 refugees. Regressives have said they will boycott Starbucks. I really doubt if the Regressives as an entire group boycotting Starbucks would make a difference. Most Regressives are too cheap to buy a cup of Starbucks coffee.

The Villages Starbucks has nothing to worry about for sure. Go to the Lake Sumter Starbucks any morning and the same group of old Regressives are there at 6 am trying to solve problems of the world. It is a great social group but too early!

I make a better cup of java anyway and do not frequent that yuppy store for suckers. Micky D's coffee is rated better anyway, if I wanted someone else to make my coffee.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Thanks for the warning!
Old 01-31-2017, 09:15 PM
n/a

I hope You'll will forgive Me. I copied this from facebook and didn't use any brain power and intelligence the libturds say I don't have anyway to produce this Myself... anyway hope You understand...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 16387227_175902572895977_3457834606026399030_n.jpg (39.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 01-31-2017, 09:34 PM
n/a

I don't go to Starbucks. In my humble opinion, it's over priced crap. But if people want to go there and waste their money on sugary drinks I'm glad they have the right to make that choice.

I am however very much in support of President Trump's executive order temporarily halting immigration from countries that sponsor, train and export terrorists.

That being said, what Starbucks said was that they would hire 10,000 refugees in the 75 countries in which they do business over the next five years. They will begin with those refugees that aided the U.S. military as translators.

It seemed on it's face to be a statement opposing President Trump and the executive order. Maybe that is what it was meant to be, but if the facts that I've put forth here are true, its not a bad thing.

We can't fault liberals for twisting the words and actions of President Trump and other conservatives if we do the same thing.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:50 AM
n/a

Default Bill clinton said it before Trump

Dear Guest:

Two points.

Bill Clinton in his 1995 State of the Union, stated that while we are a country of immigrants we are also a country of laws. He stated that we cannot allow illegal immigrants to enter nation and that we needed better vetting and tighter borders. Hmmmm

what we have here is another corporation (Starbucks) hiring immigrants, hence low paid workers and denying young Americans the opportunity to begin their life in the workforce. Perhaps what companies like Starbucks do is contribute to the unemployed who become addicted to entitlements?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 02-01-2017, 08:38 AM
n/a

Hate to throw cold water on some of you myopic Trump Cultists...but Starbucks has an active program of hiring veterans also.

Veterans | Starbucks Coffee Company
Quote:

Starbucks is proud to employ veterans and military spouses in our company operated retail stores across the United States. Our Armed Forces Network (AFN) is a community of Starbucks partners (employees) dedicated to supporting military partners, support transitioning military and their families, and create a veteran friendly workplace.

OK, maybe I exaggerated a bit.

I really DO love making you types look ignorant.
Old 02-01-2017, 08:52 AM
n/a

Talking to the fuceeng mirror again?
Old 02-01-2017, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM
I really DO love making you types look ignorant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LarBug
Talking to the fuceeng mirror again?

ZING...THUMP!

Looks like my arrow already hit one mark.
Old 02-01-2017, 10:32 AM
n/a

To quote Yoda,, Only in your small mind a legend you are...

Tags
group, starbucks, coffee, cup

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.