Haven't seen that stupid Nothing thread for a while. What happened? Nihilism ....

Old 01-08-2018, 08:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Those are Bog tic’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 01-08-2018, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
That is an understatement but I recall that I did some of the derailing.
You even tried to derail the New NOTHING and all that happened was you got your posts deleted..

Still can't figure out why you post on the new NOTHING if you feel it is meant to mock you..
Old 01-08-2018, 09:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
You just don’t get it Bog. Do you know the meaning of nuance, or is everything only in black & white for you ? Something tells me you would be gladly accepted into the Westboro Baptist church congregation.

People who affect nuance are just that - affected, which is how you get when you've been in The Villages too long.

Old 01-08-2018, 09:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
You even tried to derail the New NOTHING and all that happened was you got your posts deleted..

Still can't figure out why you post on the new NOTHING if you feel it is meant to mock you..
Some priest you would have made, Ken. You don't knock a guy down when he's giving his confession.

It's okay, Tal, you're forgiven.

Oh, and NOTHING......wait a minute we're not on the NOTHING thread, we're on the Bog thread -
Old 01-08-2018, 09:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Some priest you would have made, Ken. You don't knock a guy down when he's giving his confession.

It's okay, Tal, you're forgiven.

Oh, and NOTHING......wait a minute we're not on the NOTHING thread, we're on the Bog thread -
Me a priest? ROFL..

After some of the things I've done in my life I'll be lucky to be heading north instead of south when I croak..
Old 01-08-2018, 10:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Me a priest? ROFL..

After some of the things I've done in my life I'll be lucky to be heading north instead of south when I croak..
Yeah, I thought you'd get a kick out of that.

I just found Al. Trying to get him over to the "stupid" NOTHING thread. Nice of Bog to start another NOTHING thread.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bog99 View Post
People who affect nuance are just that - affected, which is how you get when you've been in The Villages too long.

Again, you don’t get it. Have you ever thought about you ?

Old 01-13-2018, 06:37 PM
n/a

Old 01-13-2018, 08:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Still acting the clown, eh, Bog?

I'm sorry nobody replies to your threads but you really need to get over your ... fetish.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
Still acting the clown, eh, Bog?

I'm sorry nobody replies to your threads but you really need to get over your ... fetish.

Yes it's a disappointment not to get more dialog on the substance of political issues (Type 2 laws; nobody argues about Type 1 laws, e.g. murder). ... Maybe the conservatives have Femo-Fascist wives so they keep quiet to preserve domestic tranquility. "Yes dear! Anything you say..." (That's the way it was in my suburban house growing up -- Dad kept quiet when it cam to politics.)

On the other hand, it's a consolation of sorts that Femo-Fascists have retreated from this turf. You'd think the SH*T HOLE remark would bring out the Femo-Fascists en masse, but no... "you can hear the crickets".

I think that's because Political Talk is no longer the reliable echo chamber for Femo-Fascist clap trap. Who gets the credit for that?

Tags
nihilism, cracked, happened, stupid, thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.