And HE could have been our Vice President....

Old 06-16-2011, 09:53 PM
n/a

Talking And HE could have been our Vice President....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...nFWH_blog.html
Old 06-16-2011, 10:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetv View Post
And HE could have been our Vice President....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...nFWH_blog.html
Good one!!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:17 PM
n/a

Where's his orange jumpsuit?
Old 06-17-2011, 12:11 AM
n/a

Default Can You Imagine...?

Someone having an ego so big that he plasters a "full campaign mode" smile on his kisser while getting photographed for a mug shot? Unbelievable. Lucky we missed out on him as a Veep. Although, could he have been worse than Cheney?
Old 06-17-2011, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetv View Post

When I saw that photo I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for posting it here.
As Rush said the other day ...... "what's going to happen to John once the other inmates discover his nickname is the "Breck Girl!"
Old 06-17-2011, 11:50 AM
n/a

Default He's real purty....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
When I saw that photo I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for posting it here.
As Rush said the other day ...... "what's going to happen to John once the other inmates discover his nickname is the "Breck Girl!"
He'll be campaigning with them, too, promising them that when they get out, in the "Two Americas" they will no longer have to live in the "Poor America" but rather, in his 28,000 sq. ft. estate complete with indoor pool, raquetball courts, basketball court with stage, etc.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17043005...lavish-estate/
Old 06-17-2011, 11:58 AM
n/a

Default Guilty or just sleaze?

True, John Edwards is a sleaze. Remember, though, he has only been indicted - not convicted. Maybe Rush should remember his own brushes with the law.

The following is from the initial post which showed Edwards in the smiling mug shot.

"Edwards, who was the 2004 Democratic vice presidential nominee, pleaded not guilty to the charges. The six-count indictment triggered immediate criticism from a range of campaign finance and legal experts, who said the government’s case is unprecedented and appears weak. They questioned whether it would survive the fierce defense being mounted by Edwards’s lawyers, who contend that his actions did not constitute a crime."
Old 06-17-2011, 01:29 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Tbugs;363255]True, John Edwards is a sleaze. Remember, though, he has only been indicted - not convicted. Maybe Rush should remember his own brushes with the law.

So very true, any man who would cheat on his wife while she was dealing with cancer deserves to be called "Sleaze"...... with a capital "S."

While I often listen to Rush in my car...... I really don't follow his private life, however I believe his "problems" with the originated from an incident whereby he was trying to obtain pain medication illegally?

Certainly not the right thing to do..... but he wasn't running for any political office at the time.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:27 PM
n/a

Rush was booked, charged, and posted bond on his drug charges. He entered a plea agreement with the court and was let free if he would enter a drug rehab program, which he did. No guilty conviction. This was the court decision.

Not that I am saying it is right or wrong - but John Edwards could go entirely free from his indictment.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:51 PM
n/a

Default David Vitter, Newt Gingrich, John Ensign, & Mark Foley

and Larry Craig are just as sleazy, and guess what party they belong to?
Old 06-17-2011, 03:04 PM
n/a

Oh I thought this thread was about Joe Biden.....Wait he is our Veep as I weep in deep deep depression

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.