Wiener is a sleazy bag

Old 06-06-2011, 03:52 PM
n/a

Default Wiener is a sleazy bag

Once again one of our leaders, those that make the rules for us to live by have proved to be a sleazy bag. He needs to resign, it does not matter if he is a DINO or a RINO get rid of him and lets find some that have a little pride in themselves and who they represent.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:14 PM
n/a

Might be the first time I agree with Figmo. He needs to resign.
Old 06-06-2011, 04:20 PM
n/a

He needs to resign.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:08 PM
n/a

Default How many other things has he lied about?

He should resign.

Who in their right mind takes pictures of himself naked, much less sends it over the world-wide web to a woman in TX that he's never met......and thinks he won't get caught?!?!? It's narcissistic personality at its best.

Bill Clinton presided over this slimebucket's marriage less than a year ago. The bride is Hillary's chief of staff. I guess Hillary will be able to advise her on how to come thru this disgusting spectacle.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:08 PM
n/a

Default Not the first

and won't be the last politician to do a stupid thing.
Old 06-06-2011, 10:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
Sad, but true.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by actor View Post
I think his behaviour is waaaaaaay beyond stupid or careless. He should resign.
Old 06-06-2011, 11:44 PM
n/a

Yup. Take your weiner and GO!
Old 06-07-2011, 10:27 AM
n/a

Graciegirl, great statement. I think you said it all.

Now that more and more ladies are coming out of the woodwork, its time that those who he represents start a recall and he does need to resign immediately. I really feel sorry for his wife, but at least she did not stand by this side and say what a good man he is.

Then there is the scumbag IMF chief's wife does not want to lose all the privileges that she has being married to him. That is the only reason she is sticking around. Just watch and see how fast she disappears once he goes to jail.
Old 06-07-2011, 10:51 AM
n/a

Default Weiner

This is one Congressional "Hot Dog", that turned out to be "Dog poop"..He needs to leave!
Old 06-07-2011, 11:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebartle View Post
This is one Congressional "Hot Dog", that turned out to be "Dog poop"..He needs to leave!
Good one! LOL He showed very poor judgement in his behavior with these women and very poor character in his initial denials and lying to his wife. This double whammy pretty much ends it all for him. Is my memory failing or has there ever been a woman politician who does the kind of things these men do? BOTH parties, sleeze is equal opportunity destroyer. The lying almost bothers me more. Lying and being hypocritical REALLY bother me. Old Newtie cheating on his wife while leading the assault on Clinton for the same thing? Jessie Jackson being Clinton's spirtual advisor while he had just fathered an out of wedlock child? Like I said...both parties have their share of low lifes.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladydoc View Post
Good one! LOL He showed very poor judgement in his behavior with these women and very poor character in his initial denials and lying to his wife. This double whammy pretty much ends it all for him. Is my memory failing or has there ever been a woman politician who does the kind of things these men do? BOTH parties, sleeze is equal opportunity destroyer. The lying almost bothers me more. Lying and being hypocritical REALLY bother me. Old Newtie cheating on his wife while leading the assault on Clinton for the same thing? Jessie Jackson being Clinton's spirtual advisor while he had just fathered an out of wedlock child? Like I said...both parties have their share of low lifes.
The now exposed Weiner did more than merely lie. He publicly asserted that internet hacking, A FEDERAL CRIME, was committed against him. A legislator with that careless a regard for the law, coupled with his false public reporting of a federal crime, has no business in retaining his position.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:52 PM
n/a

I'm with Gracie Girl.....
Old 06-07-2011, 05:13 PM
n/a

Default Poor judgement to even USE Twitter when congressional website is provided

There are so many things wrong with this picture. In the first place, why would elected officials need a juvenile, cheesy website to communicate with constituents when they already have a professional, ethical website provided for them by Congress.....such as Weiner's site linked below?

Perpetual CAMPAIGNING is the only reason to be "followed" on a cheesy site like Twitter!

http://www.weiner.house.gov/
Old 06-07-2011, 05:45 PM
n/a

Default Ode to the Sleaze

There once was a congressman
So full of conceit
He showed us his weiner
Through means of a tweet

He was so brash
And thought he had guts
If he got caught
He'd deny "their my nuts"!

When that didn't work
He'd continue his act
"I know what happened"
"My account has been hacked"!

When the cards fell in
He said with a frown
"Ok, the weiner is mine"
"But I'm not stepping down"!

Give it up Mr. Weiner
You had your chance
You're just another politician
Caught with dropped pants

Do us a favor
And bid fond ado
The American people
Deserve better than you

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.