Trump Rally

Old 02-24-2017, 09:31 AM
n/a

Default Trump Rally

The one good thing about Trump's time in office has been the stock market bump. Here's a blurb from Reuters today:

President Donald Trump's promises of tax reforms, reduced regulations and increased infrastructure spending has helped spur equities to record highs.

The S&P 500 is up more than 10 percent and at all-time highs since the election. The Dow notched a record high for a tenth straight session on Thursday, its longest such streak since 1987.

But, with Trump giving scant detail on his plans – including on one on Thursday to bring millions of jobs back to the United States – those gains have come with the markets trading in a tight range.

The benchmark S&P 500 index has not registered a move of at least one percent in either direction since Dec. 7.

"Investors have embraced this oversimplified fundamental story of Trump's impact on the financial market and you're starting to see that narrative unravel a bit," said Aaron Clark, portfolio manager at GW&K Investment Management.

"The market will come to realize that a lot of these pro-growth policies might get pushed to the end of this year or next year and you might have this buyer's remorse for the market."

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said on Thursday that any policy steps would probably have only a limited impact this year. Investor will likely get more clarity on Trump's plan on Tuesday, when he addresses a joint session of Congress.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2017, 09:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
The one good thing about Trump's time in office has been the stock market bump. Here's a blurb from Reuters today:

President Donald Trump's promises of tax reforms, reduced regulations and increased infrastructure spending has helped spur equities to record highs.

The S&P 500 is up more than 10 percent and at all-time highs since the election. The Dow notched a record high for a tenth straight session on Thursday, its longest such streak since 1987.

But, with Trump giving scant detail on his plans – including on one on Thursday to bring millions of jobs back to the United States – those gains have come with the markets trading in a tight range.

The benchmark S&P 500 index has not registered a move of at least one percent in either direction since Dec. 7.

"Investors have embraced this oversimplified fundamental story of Trump's impact on the financial market and you're starting to see that narrative unravel a bit," said Aaron Clark, portfolio manager at GW&K Investment Management.

"The market will come to realize that a lot of these pro-growth policies might get pushed to the end of this year or next year and you might have this buyer's remorse for the market."

U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said on Thursday that any policy steps would probably have only a limited impact this year. Investor will likely get more clarity on Trump's plan on Tuesday, when he addresses a joint session of Congress.

This is where he can make it...the only area..economic issues.

We will know much more after Tuesdays address to congress and hopefully a bit more detail. I have been a bit anxious waiting to here some details on what he proposes.

I am assuming this has been discussed already with congress and the Republican leadership already has a feel for it.

This is the one area where he can make a name. AND I believe get some cooperation from the Democrats as long he does not get all full of himself and make it more preaching.

The national debt and deficit spending are important to me, as is the conversation he had yesterday with CEO's.

They told him...there are jobs...but we lack training in this country.

Addressing that, in my opinion, requires a few things...

1. A dynamic and new approach to how that training is offered and at what expense. Many want, but few can afford.

2. A positive selling job on actually going to school.

I recall in our Daily Sun a few weeks ago what TD inc is doing in some areas. Taking young people on board and training them within. They had the jobs available...JOBS, in my opinion have NEVER been the problem.....but needed people who CAN DO the jobs. They started a program that should be duplicated.

Many of the corporations, and yesterday confirmed it that leave our borders can offer jobs but get no takers here in the USA
Old 02-24-2017, 10:16 AM
n/a

And this is vital to our future....HOW. This link tries to provide information (very general) based on campaign promises and the such. Of course we know nothing until he actually gets into detail, and hopefully, next week we get an idea.

"Candidate Trump rightly complained about our $20 trillion and growing national debt. President Trump has an opportunity to do something about it. How he responds will tell fiscal conservatives a great deal about both the promise and the peril of his new administration.

Read more at: Donald Trump, Federal Budget Deficit & National Debt: Cutting Spending Requires Tough Choices | National Review
Old 02-24-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
And this is vital to our future....HOW. This link tries to provide information (very general) based on campaign promises and the such. Of course we know nothing until he actually gets into detail, and hopefully, next week we get an idea.

"Candidate Trump rightly complained about our $20 trillion and growing national debt. President Trump has an opportunity to do something about it. How he responds will tell fiscal conservatives a great deal about both the promise and the peril of his new administration.

Read more at: Donald Trump, Federal Budget Deficit & National Debt: Cutting Spending Requires Tough Choices | National Review
He NEEDS to cut welfare and remove the millions and millions of Hispanics that don't belong here. ANYTHING short of that and the country is lost. Welfare is almost half the population now and Hispanics are 1/3 the population and the MAJORITY of new school age children. Whites are 49% according to Joe Biden.
Old 02-24-2017, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
He NEEDS to cut welfare and remove the millions and millions of Hispanics that don't belong here. ANYTHING short of that and the country is lost. Welfare is almost half the population now and Hispanics are 1/3 the population and the MAJORITY of new school age children. Whites are 49% according to Joe Biden.
Are you even remotely of the cost associated with "removing" these people.

Economically for the country, mass deportations are not good

By the way, that was the main reason that folks like Rubio wanted reform, and enforcement, but not on this level...it was all because of the impact on our economy
Old 02-24-2017, 01:33 PM
n/a

Then with spending, we need to consider this..

"President Donald Trump said he would make a massive budget request for one of the "greatest military buildups in American history" on Friday in a feisty, campaign-style speech extolling robust nationalism to eager conservative activists."

Trump vows military build-up, hammers nationalist themes
| Reuters
Old 02-24-2017, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

By the way, that was the main reason that folks like Rubio wanted reform, and enforcement, but not on this level...it was all because of the impact on our economy

That's not true. Illegal Aliens cost us billions. Any American that does not believe in National Security ought to be deported with the illegals. Why are liberals so lazy that they refuse to research the misinformation that they get from liberal talking points? Just because someone tells you how great it is to have illegals doing illegal labor, does not make this America. It makes us a corrupt, paper tiger that resembles the real thing. We are NOT Europe and anyone that wishes that we were, really needs to go live in Europe for a while and see what problems they are going through that we are not.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
That's not true. Illegal Aliens cost us billions. Any American that does not believe in National Security ought to be deported with the illegals. Why are liberals so lazy that they refuse to research the misinformation that they get from liberal talking points? Just because someone tells you how great it is to have illegals doing illegal labor, does not make this America. It makes us a corrupt, paper tiger that resembles the real thing. We are NOT Europe and anyone that wishes that we were, really needs to go live in Europe for a while and see what problems they are going through that we are not.
Texas tallies costs, benefits of illegal immigrants - Houston Chronicle
Quote:

AUSTIN — Illegal immigrants have boosted the state's economy by $17.7 billion and haven't been a drain on state government — but they did cost local governments $929 million in 2005, the Comptroller's Office reported Thursday.

The report by Comptroller Carole Keeton Strayhorn is the first comprehensive effort by the state government to calculate the benefits and costs of having 1.4 million to 1.6 million illegal immigrants in Texas.

Overall, the survey found that illegal immigrants pay more in taxes than they receive in state services.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 02-24-2017, 08:29 PM
n/a

Quote:

That should ring ominous...it ALWAYS reverts to the mean.

Quote:
This is where he can make it...the only area..economic issues.

We will know much more after Tuesdays address to congress and hopefully a bit more detail. I have been a bit anxious waiting to here some details on what he proposes.

I am assuming this has been discussed already with congress and the Republican leadership already has a feel for it.

This is the one area where he can make a name. AND I believe get some cooperation from the Democrats as long he does not get all full of himself and make it more preaching.

The national debt and deficit spending are important to me, as is the conversation he had yesterday with CEO's.

They told him...there are jobs...but we lack training in this country.

Addressing that, in my opinion, requires a few things...

1. A dynamic and new approach to how that training is offered and at what expense. Many want, but few can afford.

2. A positive selling job on actually going to school.

I recall in our Daily Sun a few weeks ago what TD inc is doing in some areas. Taking young people on board and training them within. They had the jobs available...JOBS, in my opinion have NEVER been the problem.....but needed people who CAN DO the jobs. They started a program that should be duplicated.

Many of the corporations, and yesterday confirmed it that leave our borders can offer jobs but get no takers here in the USA
Huh? There's over a $trillion in student loans outstanding...HOW can there be a lack of training? EVERY kid can go to school practically for free. Or do you mean they're idiots? Dumbed down to the level of minorities.

Bullsh!t...they want an excuse to hire more H1b's. They ship them over here and they work for peanuts. But MUCH better than where they came from.

This is NOTHING but propaganda.

Quote:

Kick out ALL the Hispanics...take blacks off welfare and put them to work doing those jobs.

Welfare office and unemployment office merge...you come in for welfare...if there's a job available, you take it. There's no more CHOOSING.

Quote:
2006? Really? 2006? A LOT has happened since 2006...like they are NOW the majority of new school children. They ARE breeding us out.

Your story...

"
Texas tallies costs, benefits of illegal immigrants
Strayhorn tallies impact of illegal immigration
She figures a boost to the state but a high cost to local governments

R.G. RATCLIFFE, Copyright 2006 Houston Chronicle Austin Bureau Published 6:30 am, Friday, December 8, 2006 "

And I guess you missed that part? They're KILLING the local governments who have to put up with their crap.

So, you couldn't even find ONE story that sheds Hispanics in a favorable light??? Going all the way back to 2006...

WTF? Do you even try? You pass off BS as information. You really are a fraud Marsha. A true pseudo-intellectual. But...you're a woman...so one doesn't really expect much. Women...like the minorities...just aren't all there. It's the emotions...it clouds your brain. You CANNOT completely detach and see things as they are. Actually...I sometimes wish I wasn't born with the "gift" of logic. It CAN be a curse.

You're wrong and you're going to destroy this country in your misguided effort to "fix" it...to make things "right" for everybody.

Tags
trumps, market, thursday, year, record

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.