Health care

Old 02-24-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
Only the scum bring up spouses/family members.

DirtBag and the Queen 'B'...notable leaders in that category.
Really? Another hypocritical (unt post...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 02-24-2017, 04:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Soros, Obama, Clinton..... same old same old from the compulsive poster. You need to update your material to stay the least bit relevant.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Well Chi, they are culpable in messing this country up, so what's wrong with bringing that fact up until you libtards understand that?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ObieCare.jpg (116.7 KB, 2 views)
Old 02-24-2017, 04:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
(unt is wearing off on you...

Why not just copy and paste a few of your favorite books?

You got something to say that is not plagiarized??

I don't think you understand the meaning of the word plagiarism. If you use something in a paper but then annotate the source you are good.

However if you don't and play at led to believe it's your work now that's a different story!
Old 02-24-2017, 05:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by COPuff View Post
I don't think you understand the meaning of the word plagiarism. If you use something in a paper but then annotate the source you are good.

However if you don't and play at led to believe it's your work now that's a different story!
You and I are in agreement.

Rockface continually copies and posts opinion pieces in his posts. I believe he has done it without providing a link...

If he read the opinion piece and likes it; I would prefer he just provided the link and posted his thoughts or opinion. Not copy the paragraphs that suit him, it is boring the $hit out of me. If he has something to say, fvcking say it. If he is not bright enough to write his own couple paragraphs, then I guess he really has nothing to say...he just likes what "so an so" opinion person wrote...

Old 02-24-2017, 05:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
You and I are in agreement.

Rockface continually copies and posts opinion pieces in his posts. I believe he has done it without providing a link...

If he read the opinion piece and likes it; I would prefer he just provided the link and posted his thoughts or opinion. Not copy the paragraphs that suit him, it is boring the $hit out of me. If he has something to say, fvcking say it. If he is not bright enough to write his own couple paragraphs, then I guess he really has nothing to say...he just likes what "so an so" opinion person wrote...

I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE TIME . This definition is another post...."If you use something in a paper but then annotate the source you are good"

i CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE TIME...JUST ONE WHERE I GAVE A SNIPPET OF THE NEWS ARTICLE I REFER TO, AND DID NOT ANNOTATE AND GIVE A PROPER LINK. I EVEN GIVE LINKS WHEN I DO NOT COPY FOR YOU TO READ.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE.

When I challenged plagerism on here and I did and I will....the poster simply allowed anyone who read it to believe that he was posting his thought.

YES...I supply links all the time....I dont think you would believe anything I said otherwise because you folks do not seem to believe anything that does not support your beliefs.

I feel the forum is to exchange news items and opinions to allow us to grow a bit.

In the past, I have learned much from simply clicking on someone s link. I assume that most of the opinions are based on something but you can never tell, except the oft cited news reports from the Breitbart type sites...those you can tell are garbage is you read or keep aware of what is ACTUALLY going on.

AGAIN...I CHALLENGE YOU TO JUST FIND ONE....Of course I know that not only are you capable of changing peoples posts, you are prone to do it.

And I dispute your boredom. To have that feeling you would need to read the links and my bet is that you never do. EVER

I am well aware of the rules of TOTV....I actually with the old owner helped develop some. I know there is one about using profanity but guess that rule does not apply to you. It would be fine if you shared an opinion piece by it is always simply shots at someone else. By the way, I have admitted many times to making personal comments on here......so do not go into that area. Your language and total lack of any decorum ranks up with the leaders for sure
Old 02-24-2017, 05:53 PM
n/a

At the risk of offending DIRTBANKER with actual facts, I will simply give you the preamble and if you want to know what is in the proposal you will need to click the link.

"We finally have a more comprehensive idea of the Republican plan to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, the healthcare law better known as Obamacare.

Politico's Paul Demko on Friday released a draft of the reconciliation bill designed by House Republicans that would repeal and replace the ACA.

The draft bill includes provisions repealing large swaths of the ACA, including Medicaid expansion and the penalty for Americans who don't purchase health insurance. And it calls for shifting payments for expanded coverage to more block-style grants for both individuals and state governments.

It is important to note that this is just a draft and the bill may be revised before it is introduced.

Here's a quick rundown of the key parts of the draft bill. It would:

House Republican Obamacare repeal bill leaks - Business Insider
Old 02-24-2017, 06:08 PM
n/a

You are just unable to provide the link without copying and pasting what you feel is important for us to know

Old 02-24-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are just unable to provide the link without copying and pasting what you feel is important for us to know

1. I never pay attention to any of your posts because they fly in the face of facts and real life.

2. If the links and method of insuring I am factual is tough for you to understand, then please, simply ignore and berate someone else.

Your world of exchanging insults that have no relationship to facts or the new world is boring to me.

Therefore, I will ignore all your posts and you can ignore mine. You will miss very little as you already work fact free.
Old 02-24-2017, 06:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
I ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE TIME . This definition is another post...."If you use something in a paper but then annotate the source you are good"

i CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE TIME...JUST ONE WHERE I GAVE A SNIPPET OF THE NEWS ARTICLE I REFER TO, AND DID NOT ANNOTATE AND GIVE A PROPER LINK. I EVEN GIVE LINKS WHEN I DO NOT COPY FOR YOU TO READ.

I CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE.

When I challenged plagerism on here and I did and I will....the poster simply allowed anyone who read it to believe that he was posting his thought.

YES...I supply links all the time....I dont think you would believe anything I said otherwise because you folks do not seem to believe anything that does not support your beliefs.

I feel the forum is to exchange news items and opinions to allow us to grow a bit.

In the past, I have learned much from simply clicking on someone s link. I assume that most of the opinions are based on something but you can never tell, except the oft cited news reports from the Breitbart type sites...those you can tell are garbage is you read or keep aware of what is ACTUALLY going on.

AGAIN...I CHALLENGE YOU TO JUST FIND ONE....Of course I know that not only are you capable of changing peoples posts, you are prone to do it.

And I dispute your boredom. To have that feeling you would need to read the links and my bet is that you never do. EVER

I am well aware of the rules of TOTV....I actually with the old owner helped develop some. I know there is one about using profanity but guess that rule does not apply to you. It would be fine if you shared an opinion piece by it is always simply shots at someone else. By the way, I have admitted many times to making personal comments on here......so do not go into that area. Your language and total lack of any decorum ranks up with the leaders for sure
Ignore DirtBag, he's just jealous...because I don't think he even knows how to attach a link.

You have ALWAYS posted a link with the articles you are referencing, or using verbiage from, Rockyrd...as do I.

The ones who don't and try to dazzle with cut/paste in the attempt to pass it off as their own, by not linking to their source...are led by DirtBag, MDLNB and RubiTHECon.

The reason DirtBag doesn't like us even posting excerpts from the links, is because then he's then forced to at least read that portion... when he would prefer to stay illiterate and not click the link to read any of it.

Tough $hit for him.

Tags
care, health

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.