What have We Done ??

Old 03-20-2017, 01:14 PM
n/a

Default What have We Done ??

What in the world have we elected to be our President.
Continual lies every day !!! Accusing Obama of performing a felony. Fifty days in office and nothing to show but fifty days of turmoil. He insulted two of our most loyal allies, Germany and England. A President who is dishonest is not a President and cannot be trusted !!!
Old 03-20-2017, 01:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Continual lies every day !!! Accusing Obama of performing a felony. Fifty days in office and nothing to show but fifty days of turmoil. He insulted two of our most loyal allies, Germany and England. A President who is dishonest is not a President and cannot be trusted !!!
I agree totally and completely. This person is scary.

And let me clearly say this.....my opinion is not based on ideological issues. It is not based on partisan politics. It is not based on how he feels about politicians or politics. It is not based on any changes he might make in laws of any kind.

It is based simply on this evil and despicable man, who his ENTIRE life has been the same...nothing has changed.

He lies and cons people. His lying is pathological, his core dishonesty is deeply seeded. His love of SELF is beyond imgination.

I have to add this.

This forum here on TOTV is really beginning to "creep" me out. It is obvious that discussion of political issues is not the purpose of many, if not posters. It is obvious that once again this forum has succumbed to personal melo drama. It is also obvious that presenting facts is of no consequence on here. It is obvious, as stated today, that being dubbed a racist is accepted as long as their personal issues are recognized and thus the sheer motivation for posting is not to seek political discussion, but to satisfy whatever need some have and use this forum to that end, whether it be to profess a idealogical view over and over, or satisfy some other personal motivation.

The sheer extreme opinions offered here is scary, because these people will never question their leader...NEVER. Questoning Obama on individual policy is not sufficient, he must be buried. Supporting Trump, even at the risk of becoming racist or supportive of Russia is accepted practice.
Old 03-20-2017, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:

And let me clearly say this.....my opinion is not based on ideological issues. It is not based on partisan politics. It is not based on how he feels about politicians or politics. It is not based on any changes he might make in laws of any kind.

It is based simply on this evil and despicable man, who his ENTIRE life has been the same...nothing has changed.

He lies and cons people. His lying is pathological, his core dishonesty is deeply seeded. His love of SELF is beyond imgination.

I have to add this.

This forum here on TOTV is really beginning to "creep" me out. It is obvious that discussion of political issues is not the purpose of many, if not posters. It is obvious that once again this forum has succumbed to personal melo drama. It is also obvious that presenting facts is of no consequence on here. It is obvious, as stated today, that being dubbed a racist is accepted as long as their personal issues are recognized and thus the sheer motivation for posting is not to seek political discussion, but to satisfy whatever need some have and use this forum to that end, whether it be to profess a idealogical view over and over, or satisfy some other personal motivation.

The sheer extreme opinions offered here is scary, because these people will never question their leader...NEVER. Questoning Obama on individual policy is not sufficient, he must be buried. Supporting Trump, even at the risk of becoming racist or supportive of Russia is accepted practice.
I just want to add.

I have no idea WHY posters Have this adoration for a man I consider to be sheer evil, but will accept that any man who can literally change the moral base of some Americans and gain total and complete loyalty must have some qualities I do not see. You have this right, and I have to accept that, and I reserve my right to hold my (seriously investigated and vetted) opinion, which by the way is adverse to my personal political views.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Haven't you heard?

Trump's not the problem, it's the media's fault for actually taking him at his word...and investigating his felonious actions and statements.
Old 03-20-2017, 03:54 PM
n/a

The problem is we will all pay, in one way or another, for this charade.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

I have one question...for everyone.

Who would you have preferred to be the President and why?

Please don't start bashing President Trump, former President Obama, or any other previous President.

I would just like to hear some honest, logical answers. It would be so nice to have a civil discourse on this.

Thanks.
Old 03-20-2017, 07:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
I have one question...for everyone.

Who would you have preferred to be the President and why?

Please don't start bashing President Trump, former President Obama, or any other previous President.

I would just like to hear some honest, logical answers. It would be so nice to have a civil discourse on this.

Thanks.
1. Hillary.

2. Because she has a great grasp on how the world works and proved (even Repub's admitting it) that as SecState... is herself a tireless worker FOR THIS NATION.

3. While no politician is without a large ego and always tells the truth, NO ONE in our history...has told more lies or been more narcissistic than Chump.

Now, she is not POTUS and we all have to hope that the train wreck that Trump has been driving for the two months (is it really possible, that he's only been POTUS for just two months? )...will not take this nation down with him.

As much as his lack of honesty, morality, ethics and integrity personally disgusts me, it is still in our best interest as a nation...that he be successful.

I just can't personally see a path to that however and the best we can hope for....is that we are not drug through another Watergate.

Even more concerning, are those that hated Hillary more than they love this great country...and still refuse to see Trump for what he is.

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-20-2017, 08:14 PM
n/a

Americans love celebrity. The reasons Trump is president are same ones that made the Kardasians multi millionaires. As a people we are not the sharpest knife in drawer. IMO
Old 03-20-2017, 08:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
1. Hillary.

2. Because she has a great grasp on how the world works and proved (even Repub's admitting it) that as SecState... is herself a tireless worker FOR THIS NATION.

3. While no politician is without a large ego and always tells the truth, NO ONE in our history...has told more lies or been more narcissistic than Chump.

Now, she is not POTUS and we all have to hope that the train wreck that Trump has been driving for the two months (is it really possible, that he's only been POTUS for just two months? )...will not take this nation down with him.

As much as his lack of honesty, morality, ethics and integrity personally disgusts me, it is still in our best interest as a nation...that he be successful.

I just can't personally see a path to that however.

Even more concerning, are those that hated Hillary more than they love this great country...and still refuse to see Trump for what he is.

Deepest Sincere Wishes: ;wave:
Thank you. Even though I cannot agree with your choice of Hillary, I respect your right to make that choice.

I did not feel that she ever had the interest of America at heart. Maybe when she was younger, perhaps. Having children who served, no way could I ever abide her lying to me as to how my children died (thank God they didn't and made it through) and then accuse me of lying about it. She not only lied to those parents, but to the entire nation until after President Obama's election. She lied about not knowing how servers work or what is meant to "wipe" them to destroy information, and deliberately went against protocol when she set up her own in her basement. Mistakes can be forgiven. Outright lying and deliberate destruction of evidence, no. If lying (not just exaggerating) is what President Trump is doing, then he, too, will be found out. Time will tell sooner than later. I have been both impressed and disappointed.

Hillary was smart enough to be President, just lacked the integrity. Her concern and goal was not to make this a better country for everyone, but for her to be elected the first woman to ever be President. My opinion is, OPINION, that she never intended to serve....just get elected and take the oath of office. I base that opinion on what she said about choosing a Vice President. She said that she wanted someone who could take over from day one. Then she added, if need be.

Thanks again for your response.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you. Even though I cannot agree with your choice of Hillary, I respect your right to make that choice.

I did not feel that she ever had the interest of America at heart. Maybe when she was younger, perhaps. Having children who served, no way could I ever abide her lying to me as to how my children died (thank God they didn't and made it through) and then accuse me of lying about it. She not only lied to those parents, but to the entire nation until after President Obama's election. She lied about not knowing how servers work or what is meant to "wipe" them to destroy information, and deliberately went against protocol when she set up her own in her basement. Mistakes can be forgiven. Outright lying and deliberate destruction of evidence, no. If lying (not just exaggerating) is what President Trump is doing, then he, too, will be found out. Time will tell sooner than later. I have been both impressed and disappointed.

Hillary was smart enough to be President, just lacked the integrity. Her concern and goal was not to make this a better country for everyone, but for her to be elected the first woman to ever be President. My opinion is, OPINION, that she never intended to serve....just get elected and take the oath of office. I base that opinion on what she said about choosing a Vice President. She said that she wanted someone who could take over from day one. Then she added, if need be.

Thanks again for your response.
And I thank you for keeping it civil...and not personal.

While I vociferously disagree on what Hillary could have accomplished and recognize that both candidates had flaws, I will never believe she would be tweeting lies in the early morning hours for the sole purpose of trying to take the focus off of her known lies...and then when confronted with facts on those unsubstantiated lies would continue spewing them.

I also strongly disagree with your attempt to characterize Trump's outrageous and blatant lies...is just a 'little harmless exaggeration/hyperbole.'

But hey, you ARE entitled to your opinion...just not your own 'facts.'

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
Old 03-20-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
And I thank you for keeping it civil...and not personal.

While I vociferously disagree on what Hillary could have accomplished and recognize that both candidates had flaws, I will never believe she would be tweeting lies in the early morning hours for the sole purpose of trying to take the focus off of her known lies...and then when confronted with facts on those unsubstantiated lies would continue spewing them.

I also strongly disagree with your attempt to characterize Trump's outrageous and blatant lies...is just a 'little harmless exaggeration/hyperbole.'

But hey, you ARE entitled to your opinion...just not your own 'facts.'

Deepest Sincere Wishes:
No, sorry, I did not "attempt to characterize......". I simply stated that I hope that what he says is exaggeration and not lies. I do not live in his head anymore than I do yours or you in mine, so I cannot possibly know for certain. It may well turn out that he is lying. Until then, like anyone else, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I heard Hillary and President Obama BOTH go on national television and sell the lie that Benghazi occurred because some Californian made a video and that they were going to get him for it. He even had his spokesperson saying the same thing over and over on tv program after program. Hillary then accused two of the parents of those killed of lying when they said that that is what she told them when the bodies were taken from the plane. What reason on God's green earth would they have to lie about it? She and the President had plenty of reason.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:32 PM
n/a

Quote:

I have to add this.

I agree with everything you say. Looked at the thread entitled "women" and didn't even read any further. These people have been living in some alternate reality for years, and now with a mentally unstable President who represents their sexist, white supremecist views, they apparently feel emboldened to post such drivel. I rarely look at TOTV political anymore -- as you say, there isn't any fact driven discussion. Boring.... I do have to keep reminding myself that people you are referring to are in the minority in our country. They may have a loud voice in the villages, but as far as the rest of the country, they are a weak whisper.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, sorry, I did not "attempt to characterize......". I simply stated that I hope that what he says is exaggeration and not lies. I do not live in his head anymore than I do yours or you in mine, so I cannot possibly know for certain. It may well turn out that he is lying. Until then, like anyone else, I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

I heard Hillary and President Obama BOTH go on national television and sell the lie that Benghazi occurred because some Californian made a video and that they were going to get him for it. He even had his spokesperson saying the same thing over and over on tv program after program. Hillary then accused two of the parents of those killed of lying when they said that that is what she told them when the bodies were taken from the plane. What reason on God's green earth would they have to lie about it? She and the President had plenty of reason.
There have been something like 9 or 10 bipartisan investigations to the tune of millions of taxpayer dollars, and the conclusion was there was no intentional wrongdoing in the Obama administration's response to the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya. As hard as it tried, even the Republican-led congressional panel turned up no great bombshell, no evidence of wrongdoing by Mrs. Clinton. Republicans really need to give up the ghost on this. And the double standard is really ridiculous. Look at other embassies that were bombed, and where American lives were lost. No witch hunts then - oh, right, Hillary wasn't the Secretary of State during those other bombings.
Old 03-21-2017, 02:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

So you see no difference in someone who was wrong on 'why' something happened and one who purposely lied about something happening, that didn't...with absolutely no proof?

You have just demonstrated the problem with Trump and his cultists...much better than I could ever explain it.

Not happy about saying it...but thanks.
Old 03-21-2017, 03:19 PM
n/a

Hillary committed felonies while SecState, period. Ask anyone that works/worked in the State Dept. Everyone working for the State Dept. knows how to handle classified information. Hillary lied under oath. Where I come from, that's called perjury. Maybe not in D.C. where lying seems to be the norm. Hillary lied on TV and to the families of those that were killed in Bengazi. So, if the FBI could not find evidence that is recorded on the National TV network, then either they are corrupt or they are incompetent. Maybe both.

A lie is a statement made to purposely deceive. Just about everything the Clintons do is about deception.

Did Trump lie? If Trump made incorrect statements, not with the purpose of deception or not knowing his facts were wrong, if is NOT a lie.

It appears to me that anything someone says that a liberal does not agree with is considered a lie. Prove that statement to be wrong. Prove that to be a lie.

Tags
president, days, fifty, insulted, trusted

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.