Health care reform...the following article in

Old 01-07-2010, 05:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatbTester View Post
This is my first post in the Political Forum so be gentle, LOL! It is obvious that this administration has deceived the public on many issues, health care being the latest. We, seniors of 65 and older ages, will see just what transparency means when our benefits are lessened under Medicare. What puzzles me and frustrates me at the same time is that many friends of mine who are Democrats have NO concerns whatsoever over this dilemma whatsoever. I have to be very careful and pick the subjects that are discussed or reign myself in or some of my friends will disappear. This frustrates me to no end. Thanks for allowing me to vent somewhat.

Well, I could not agree more with you ! First, many posted here during the campaign and supported President Obama...they were sure to mention that they were NOT party folks, and if someone lied that is terrible, BUT they are absent on this board as the lies mount up....more than I can ever remember in one year !

Second, I have many many Dem friends and some who supported Obama. TWO, and only TWO have said to me they are disgusted and disappointed. Most are either silent or continue the support UNTIL YOU ASK THEM SPECIFICS and then they either change the subject or leave !

This man and this congress has deceived this country on so many levels and he has just begun !
Old 01-07-2010, 07:48 PM
n/a

Default Silence on the part of the opposition is obviously the manner in which

they choose to suffer.

btk

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.