Meryl Streep rocks!

Old 01-09-2017, 05:56 AM
n/a

Default Meryl Streep rocks!

Golden Globes were not Trump supporters!
Old 01-09-2017, 06:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Y'all have so little to cling to.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Pretty soon the only show biz folks the right wing nutjobs will not be protesting are Chachi and Ted Nuggent.
Old 01-09-2017, 06:53 AM
n/a

Streep the creep is a pathetic loser. She bet on Hillary because she was assured of portraying her in a life portrayal of Hillary the President movie. She would probably be given an award for it also, from her fellow libtard loony pretenders. Hollywood should stick to what they are best known for, pretending. And their attire is getting pretty bad and would probably be rejected by minimum wage prostitutes.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:29 AM
n/a

Quote:
No they were not, and I changed the channel.
Talk about Liberal sheep...These whine and cheese actors and actresses always have some drama they want to agenda into an awards show. Did anyone have any AIDS ribbons on? Just because someone can act a role in a movie or show, does not make them an expert on all things.

Reruns of Forensic Files was less invasive for me.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
And their attire is getting pretty bad and would probably be rejected by minimum wage prostitutes.
Looks like a lot of the ladies wore dresses from Kim Kardasian's closet.

The Villages Florida
Old 01-09-2017, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Agree. Way to put it to Donald Trump. And I hope the Foreign Press Corps does its job and really holds Trump accountable especially to those people who voted for him and to whom he lied repeatedly.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:50 AM
n/a

I didn't watch, but I saw this morning that she eviscerated Trump...without even mentioning his name.

So what's the over/under on how many days...Chump will have a meltdown on Twitter about it?

I think he will spend at least 3 days of Twitter tantrums...trying to put salve on his vicious wounds.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
I didn't watch, but I saw this morning that she eviscerated Trump...without even mentioning his name.

So what's the over/under on how many days...Chump will have a meltdown on Twitter about it?

I think he will spend at least 3 days of Twitter tantrums...trying to put salve on his vicious wounds.
Should be quite amusing.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Pretty soon the only show biz folks the right wing nutjobs will not be protesting are Chachi and Ted Nuggent.
You didn't see your so called "right wing nutjobs" and conservative celebrities protesting (some violent) when your half black, Muslim, community organizer ruled the roost for 8 years. For the successful liberals who supported TWO time looser, and proven liar Hillary, remember as your soon to be x said regarding your success, you didn't build that, someone else did. We sucked it up for 8 years so for at lest the next 4 either actually follow up on your Canadian move or suck it up buttercup.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
You didn't see your so called "right wing nutjobs" and conservative celebrities protesting (some violent) when your half black, Muslim, community organizer ruled the roost for 8 years. For the successful liberals who supported TWO time looser, and proven liar Hillary, remember as your soon to be x said regarding your success, you didn't build that, someone else did. We sucked it up for 8 years so for at lest the next 4 either actually follow up on your Canadian move or suck it up buttercup.
Nice post.Not. Donald Trump has far more in common with Hillary Clinton and Obama than the Republicans. Just wait and see what he actually does once he gets in office before expressing you great love of the man. He married two immigrants and is in no way a racist. He does love the support of the racists though as long as he can con them into believing he actually likes you people.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

:BigApplaus e:
Quote:

Old 01-09-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Meryl Streep, just another partisan loser, cry babby whinner taking advantage of her position of fame.....pretending to be someone else......does so again as she pretends to represent the little people.....the rest of the non accepting partisan whinners.

So what did her speech have to do with the subject at hand. NOTHING. Typical pull the string in the neck partisan parroting.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Meryl Streep, just another partisan loser, cry babby whinner taking advantage of her position of fame.....pretending to be someone else......does so again as she pretends to represent the little people.....the rest of the non accepting partisan whinners.

So what did her speech have to do with the subject at hand. NOTHING. Typical pull the string in the neck partisan parroting.
Donald Trump represents the little people??? He is a supporter of big business, Wall Street, mass polluters like the coal industry, and his fellow billionaires.

Streep does care for the down-and-out and the little people far more than Trump ever did.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:49 AM
n/a

I could never understand why people who have a talent for entertaining us and have been extraordinarily fortunate to have been discovered and successful in that business think that they know so much about government and politics.

What's more puzzling is that people listen to these people whose opinions are no better then your or mine.

Never mind that an awards show is not an appropriate venue for this kind of speech, the question of why the press covers it looms large.

Every time one of these performing fleas opens their mouth, the press is all over them.

Next maybe the Super Bowl winning quarterback will make a political speech when he's interviewed after the game.

I am very much in favor of free speech, but it seems unfair that these people have this enormous platform from to influence millions of people.

Accept your award. Thank the people who helped you and get off the stage.

Tags
trump, supporters, globes, streep, rocks

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.