Hearings?

Old 01-11-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Default Hearings?

I've been watching some of the hearings for President Elect Trump's cabinet.

It seems that the democrats really don't have questions. The just make speeches and then maybe come up with some sort of gotcha question.

I just watched this guy Cardin from Maryland speak for about seven minutes without asking a question.

Aren't hearings supposed to be to find out information in order to make a decision? It sounds to me that many of the democrats have already made up their minds and just want to explain what.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I've been watching some of the hearings for President Elect Trump's cabinet.

It seems that the democrats really don't have questions. The just make speeches and then maybe come up with some sort of gotcha question.

I just watched this guy Cardin from Maryland speak for about seven minutes without asking a question.

Aren't hearings supposed to be to find out information in order to make a decision? It sounds to me that many of the democrats have already made up their minds and just want to explain what.
They believe it is their job to show how indignant they are about their Hillary losing. Funny thing is that the Democrats in congress hated her when she was a senator. No one even wanted to associate with her. Now, since Obama endorsed her (after kicking her @ss in the election) they want to kiss her @ss.

To the Democrats in congress. What goes around, will finally come around and bite you in the @ss.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:54 PM
n/a

a bunch of rich phony cronys looking for their 5 minutes of fame.

The most work many of them have done in 12 months.

It is obvious that anybody with an ounce of intelligence can shut them down with one sentence.

What one can witness during these hearings is the incompetence that is Washington.

Tags
find, make, hearings

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.