Heckle a Trumpeteer

Heckle a Trumpeteer

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 10-10-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
no, you are a lifelong liar with her. And you deserve her too. Scumbags should stick together.
attfngtruth!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-10-2016, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
NO, you are a lifelong LIAR with her. And you deserve her too. Scumbags should stick together.
Instead of just ranting on here, why not show everyone your support for Trump and join the golf cart rally?

There will not be many in it because Trumpanzee blew himself out of contention with his taped remarks.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2016, 09:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
Instead of just ranting on here, why not show everyone your support for Trump and join the golf cart rally?

There will not be many in it because Trumpanzee blew himself out of contention with his taped remarks.
If anyone deserted their support for him based on an OLD privately recorded conversation, then they aren't party members anyway. I will be at the GC rally, only I will be in the crowd. I'll be the tall guy looking down on the two or three Hillary supporters that will be hiding in the shrubs(no pun intended)
Old 10-10-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is our First Amendment right to do this.

Your posting will be added to those quotes in the Sentinel article.
Oh I am so fearful . I am retreating to my safe space .
Old 10-10-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oh I am so fearful . I am retreating to my safe space .
No need to be afraid. The rest of us will take care of the l'l sissy.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
If anyone deserted their support for him based on an OLD privately recorded conversation, then they aren't party members anyway. I)
The recorded conversations shows what kind of actual person that Trump is. As for those deserting Trump, you have McCain, Ryan, and a bunch of others in Congress. Even Pence was disgusted by the tapes.

Malaria was disgusted too, but wants her millions from Trump in the divorce after he loses the election.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:59 AM
n/a

Classic long time Pols are whimps . They live on bending with the wind . In this case they felt the criticism emanating from the Left and their enablers the big Media and they bent like a willow tree .

Now they will bend back to at least a neutral posture .

Tags
show, trumpeteer, heckle