Hello to The Villages Daily Sun.

Old 11-18-2017, 10:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Empathy is very important. You should try it Bog99. Allegiance and AJ32162 are some of the other posters on here.

If you click on QUOTE POST in the green box to the right on the bottom and then scroll down you will see the identities of the last ten posters. Just the names they use on Talk of the Villages. If you then put these names on your IGNORE LIST it will show where each of these IGNORE LIST subjects have posted. And you can VIEW POST to see these, if you so desire. Most of the time, I do not even bother to look at anything they post.
Liar liar pants on fire The Villages Florida
Old 11-19-2017, 05:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Empathy is very important. You should try it Bog99. Allegiance and AJ32162 are some of the other posters on here.

If you click on QUOTE POST in the green box to the right on the bottom and then scroll down you will see the identities of the last ten posters. Just the names they use on Talk of the Villages. If you then put these names on your IGNORE LIST it will show where each of these IGNORE LIST subjects have posted. And you can VIEW POST to see these, if you so desire. Most of the time, I do not even bother to look at anything they post.
Kind of interesting to say the least what might happen with this.
Old 11-19-2017, 05:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liar liar pants on fire The Villages Florida
You will find that the poster Allegiance is one of the most immature, nasty and dishonest posters on this Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Also has an extremely deep streak for cruelty.
Old 11-20-2017, 07:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
You will find that the poster Allegiance is one of the most immature, nasty and dishonest posters on this Talk of the Villages Political Forum. Also has an extremely deep streak for cruelty.
Glad to see you are not ignoring me as you promised many times. Your word means NOTHING!
Old 11-20-2017, 07:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for all the great articles on the Villages and what a great place the developers created.

I am especially thankful for the Memorial Day -- May 31, 2007-- article by Gary Corsair about my efforts to get the Florida Victim Services Directory linked to the Lake, Sumter and Marion County Libraries. Victim Services Directory

My friends at Doggie Doo Run Run saw this article and liked it as well even though I had only been going there since looking for connections for adopting a dog in November of 2006 and then after adopting a dog-- Sport-- in January of 2007.

George H., had taken a picture of me with Sport on my lap while I was contacting libraries' staffs. Or, pretending too.

They were at least one but maybe more articles on my father and a few pictures of my mother over the years about their experiences with golf and activities in the Villages.

I enjoyed the Villages Daily Sun series of articles on the Death Penalty. This is a very complicated subject and you handled it with professionalism.

I do hope that some the Villages Daily Sun staff read Talk of the Villages and even the Political Forum on here.

I do not suppose you will see this if you do not read the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

Had some other -- or at least one-- picture(s) of me while out and about with my great neighbors taken by The Villages Daily Sun photographer(s).

Gary Corsair had asked me to look at the documents I had with respect to my 224 613 Project in 2007 but I said "No!" because I had just met him a few minutes before and am not that trusting when it comes to my life's work. I do not believe I used these two numbers in my interview with Gary Corsair. He just showed up on our doorstep without any warning and I had little time to prepare what I was going to say to a reporter who just shows up.

I hope that what I have been doing since meeting Gary Corsair has come to you attention. I have mentioned it on the Regular Forum of Talk of the Villages on-and-off since 2008 or so and on the Political Forum quite often and too often for some of the people on here.

Gary Corsair seemed to think it important enough to write that nice Memorial Day 2007 article.

I am not looking for another The Villages Daily Sun article just Thanking you for the 2007 article that gave me a lot of confidence.

And I thought some journalists might get a humorous kick out of what is happening on Talk of the Villages and its Political Forum.

Most of my friends on Talk of the Villages avoid the Political Forum as much as they can. But, I find it useful at times. Distasteful in some respects however.
Troll leap.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:13 AM
n/a

Happy belated birthday Roy Campanella.

I do Happy Birthdays to think of good things associated with birthdays rather than bad ones. But does not work when some troll uses Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods and Gene Coppola in the 17 week plus post season NFL Yahoo Pick-Em for 2017. I mean Allegiance more than likely as he brags about it incessantly.

You will see many Happy Birthday wishes all over the Talk of the Villages board going back quite some time.

Again, thanks to Gary Corsair. He did find an e-mail to Snopes I had written which they stuck in the Tin Foil Hat section. This was an e-mail from around 2002 and Gary Corsair saw it the Memorial Day weekend of 2007.

I explained this e-mail as best I could to Gary Corsair over the phone when he called me asking what it was about.

There are many e-mails of mine that pop up from time-to-time with no control over them from me. One was from The Justice of Brandeis U. and circulated widely around 2011-2013 the other is around now from Villanova U's student newspaper. Both of these are from 2002 or 2003.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Happy belated birthday Roy Campanella.

I do Happy Birthdays to think of good things associated with birthdays rather than bad ones. But does not work when some troll uses Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods and Gene Coppola in the 17 week plus post season NFL Yahoo Pick-Em for 2017. I mean Allegiance more than likely as he brags about it incessantly.

You will see many Happy Birthday wishes all over the Talk of the Villages board going back quite some time.

Again, thanks to Gary Corsair. He did find an e-mail to Snopes I had written which they stuck in the Tin Foil Hat section. This was an e-mail from around 2002 and Gary Corsair saw it the Memorial Day weekend of 2007.

I explained this e-mail as best I could to Gary Corsair over the phone when he called me asking what it was about.

There are many e-mails of mine that pop up from time-to-time with no control over them from me. One was from The Justice of Brandeis U. and circulated widely around 2011-2013 the other is around now from Villanova U's student newspaper. Both of these are from 2002 or 2003.
Please tell us more about the Tinfoil Hat Section, please.

When did you last speak to Gary? I heard you were a major reason he moved away.
Old 11-20-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please tell us more about the Tinfoil Hat Section, please.

When did you last speak to Gary? I heard you were a major reason he moved away.
You can call Gary Corsair if you like The Villages Daily Sun. This troll Allegiance is a long term harasser of mine but seldom goes on the Regular TOTV Forum which is moderated.

I had no contacts with Gary Corsair after that but ran into his wife, Gwen, rather often when she was exercising Boo Radley at Doogie Doo Run Run.

Just ignore this criminal harasser Allegiance. There is something quite wrong in the head with him. The man is a bully of the worst kind.

Contact some of the other posters via private messages if you want a real idea of what they think of Allegiance.

Tags
article, forum, political, talk, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.