I am taking a break from the Political Forum as I have a lot of work to do.

Old 09-30-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

Default I am taking a break from the Political Forum as I have a lot of work to do.

See you soon.
Old 09-30-2017, 09:05 PM
n/a

Angry Allegiance is despicable.

A line lifted right from one of my posts and put in as a Title. Really contemptible harassment. I hope that the powers that be are taking names and notes about just how contemptible this kind of harassment is from Allegiance and how long this has been allowed to prosper on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. It should be stopped!!!!!
Old 09-30-2017, 09:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
A line lifted right from one of my posts and put in as a Title. Really contemptible harassment. I hope that the powers that be are taking names and notes about just how contemptible this kind of harassment is from Allegiance and how long this has been allowed to prosper on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum. It should be stopped!!!!!
How can you post this 7 minutes ago when 11 minutes ago you said this "I am no longer Registered in the Political Forum so I do not get listings of postings on it but will check in once in a while and I hope my friends with very long memories are taking notes. Criminal harassment has been allowed on here for five to six months."????

Do you ever tell the truth?
Old 09-30-2017, 09:44 PM
n/a

Default I am taking a break from the Political Forum as I have a lot of work to do.

The Villages Florida

I knew this reminded me of something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-01-2017, 03:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
How can you post this 7 minutes ago when 11 minutes ago you said this "I am no longer Registered in the Political Forum so I do not get listings of postings on it but will check in once in a while and I hope my friends with very long memories are taking notes. Criminal harassment has been allowed on here for five to six months."????

Do you ever tell the truth?
Ya just got to roll with it. I like to have a few beers and come on here just for laughs. This site is better than television or talk radio. Don Baldwin is always good for an OMG. Gracie Girl with her wicked sarcasm is such a hoot. But my most enjoyable posts are the old fart detectives always trying to exspose a "name changer". NOTE: This is a site of made up names so why care? There are people that have been kicked off this site so they are forced to change their login to a different name to get access. If admin is OK with that, we should be OK with it also. So, bottom line; relax, enjoy and be thankful that the TOTV Administration provided us with this free speech political form. This forum allows the rest of TOTV forums to be a wonderfully civil, information source for posting that I for one apprieciate and use constantly.
So, thank you TOTV Management and I will see you nasty Posters this afternoon after my first beer.

Love,
Cowbubba
Old 10-01-2017, 06:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowBubba View Post
Ya just got to roll with it. I like to have a few beers and come on here just for laughs. This site is better than television or talk radio. Don Baldwin is always good for an OMG. Gracie Girl with her wicked sarcasm is such a hoot. But my most enjoyable posts are the old fart detectives always trying to exspose a "name changer". NOTE: This is a site of made up names so why care? There are people that have been kicked off this site so they are forced to change their login to a different name to get access. If admin is OK with that, we should be OK with it also. So, bottom line; relax, enjoy and be thankful that the TOTV Administration provided us with this free speech political form. This forum allows the rest of TOTV forums to be a wonderfully civil, information source for posting that I for one apprieciate and use constantly.
So, thank you TOTV Management and I will see you nasty Posters this afternoon after my first beer.

Love,
Cowbubba
That was a good post for a liberal. Cheers
Old 10-01-2017, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
That was a good post for a liberal. Cheers
Thank you, but be forewarned, being nice to a liberal is frowned on. LOL
Old 10-01-2017, 07:34 AM
n/a

I am just stepping away from this Forum when I want to as I do not need to see the kind of mass harassment directed at me on here. It is primarily the Trump loving trolls-- Allegiance, affald and dirtbanker-- who it seems have also polluted my two NFL TOTV football pools with their bile with putting in the names Gene Coppola, CathyWoods, Michelle, and Mitchell. Some very contemptible harassment there which I hope that the MODERATOR notices.
Old 11-19-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Thanks for all the welcome back PMs over the last week.

I can never stay away for too long.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thanks for all the welcome back PMs over the last week.

I can never stay away for too long.
Quote:

And how does that make you feel?

Old 11-19-2017, 11:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Looks like Allegiance is bored tonight. This was something I had written a while back. The Title of the Thread. Home stuff prevented me from really digging into the work I should be doing.

Allegiance appears to be a very experienced troll of a very nasty type. I will bet there are many people familiar with his cruelty and remember him from various other forums. There is free speech and then there is using the internet as a kind of a weapon for verbal abuse of the written kind. It amounts to intentional infliction of emotional distress if targeting one person and done for a long time. As Allegiance has done with me.
Old 11-19-2017, 11:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
And still it continues.
Old 11-19-2017, 11:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Looks like Allegiance is bored tonight. This was something I had written a while back. The Title of the Thread. Home stuff prevented me from really digging into the work I should be doing.

Allegiance appears to be a very experienced troll of a very nasty type. I will bet there are many people familiar with his cruelty and remember him from various other forums. There is free speech and then there is using the internet as a kind of a weapon for verbal abuse of the written kind. It amounts to intentional infliction of emotional distress if targeting one person and done for a long time. As Allegiance has done with me.
Stop making every thread about you buddy.

The Villages Florida
Old 11-19-2017, 11:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Stop making every thread about you buddy.

The Villages Florida

Does that thing have a hard drive ?

Old 11-19-2017, 11:24 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
Does that thing have a hard drive ?

Only 5 1/2 inches and floppy

Tags
break, forum, lot, work

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.