Hello to The Villages Daily Sun.

Old 11-18-2017, 02:50 PM
n/a

Default Hello to The Villages Daily Sun.

Thanks for all the great articles on the Villages and what a great place the developers created.

I am especially thankful for the Memorial Day -- May 31, 2007-- article by Gary Corsair about my efforts to get the Florida Victim Services Directory linked to the Lake, Sumter and Marion County Libraries. Victim Services Directory

My friends at Doggie Doo Run Run saw this article and liked it as well even though I had only been going there since looking for connections for adopting a dog in November of 2006 and then after adopting a dog-- Sport-- in January of 2007.

George H., had taken a picture of me with Sport on my lap while I was contacting libraries' staffs. Or, pretending too.

They were at least one but maybe more articles on my father and a few pictures of my mother over the years about their experiences with golf and activities in the Villages.

I enjoyed the Villages Daily Sun series of articles on the Death Penalty. This is a very complicated subject and you handled it with professionalism.

I do hope that some the Villages Daily Sun staff read Talk of the Villages and even the Political Forum on here.

I do not suppose you will see this if you do not read the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

Had some other -- or at least one-- picture(s) of me while out and about with my great neighbors taken by The Villages Daily Sun photographer(s).

Gary Corsair had asked me to look at the documents I had with respect to my 224 613 Project in 2007 but I said "No!" because I had just met him a few minutes before and am not that trusting when it comes to my life's work. I do not believe I used these two numbers in my interview with Gary Corsair. He just showed up on our doorstep without any warning and I had little time to prepare what I was going to say to a reporter who just shows up.

I hope that what I have been doing since meeting Gary Corsair has come to you attention. I have mentioned it on the Regular Forum of Talk of the Villages on-and-off since 2008 or so and on the Political Forum quite often and too often for some of the people on here.

Gary Corsair seemed to think it important enough to write that nice Memorial Day 2007 article.

I am not looking for another The Villages Daily Sun article just Thanking you for the 2007 article that gave me a lot of confidence.

And I thought some journalists might get a humorous kick out of what is happening on Talk of the Villages and its Political Forum.

Most of my friends on Talk of the Villages avoid the Political Forum as much as they can. But, I find it useful at times. Distasteful in some respects however.
Old 11-18-2017, 02:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Thanks for all the great articles on the Villages and what a great place the developers created.

I am especially thankful for the Memorial Day -- May 31, 2007-- article by Gary Corsair about my efforts to get the Florida Victim Services Directory linked to the Lake, Sumter and Marion County Libraries.

My friends at Doggie Doo Run Run saw this article and liked it as well even though I had only been going there since looking for connections for adopting a dog in November of 2006 and then after adopting a dog-- Sport-- in January of 2007.

George H., had taken a picture of me with Sport on my lap while I was contacting libraries' staffs. Or, pretending too.

They were at least one articles on my father and a few pictures of my mother over the years about their experiences with golf and activities in the Villages.

I enjoyed the Villages Daily Sun series of articles on the Death Penalty. This is a very complicated subject and you handled it with professionalism.

I do hope that some the Villages Daily Sun staff read Talk of the Villages and even the Political Forum on here.

I do not suppose you will see this if you do not read the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

Had some other -- or at least one-- picture(s) of me while out and about with my great neighbors taken by The Villages Daily Sun photographer(s).

Gary Corsair had asked me to look at the documents I had with respect to my 224 613 Project in 2007 but I said "No!" because I had just met him a few minutes before and am not that trusting when it comes to my life's work.

I hope that what I have been doing since meeting Gary Corsair has come to you attention. I have mentioned it on the Regular Forum of Talk of the Villages on-and-off since 2008 or so and on the Political Forum quite often and too often for some of the people on here.

Gary Corsair seemed to think it important enough to write that nice Memorial Day 2007 article.

I am not looking for another The Villages Daily Sun article just Thanking you for the 2007 article that gave me a lot of confidence.

And I thought some journalists might get a humorous kick out of what is happening on Talk of the Villages and its Political Forum.

Most of my friends on Talk of the Villages avoid the Political Forum as much as they can. But, I find it useful at times. Distasteful in some respects however.
Gary moved out of town to avoid you.
Old 11-18-2017, 02:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Gary moved out of town to avoid you.
I think we're better off just ignoring him when he makes these threads. If we don't reply they'll just fall to the bottom. Then if he replies to himself to bump them he just looks all the more pathetic.
Old 11-18-2017, 03:03 PM
n/a

Quote:

I am especially thankful for the Memorial Day -- May 31, 2007-- article by Gary Corsair about my efforts to get the Florida Victim Services Directory linked to the Lake, Sumter and Marion County Libraries. Victim Services Directory

They were at least one articles on my father and a few pictures of my mother over the years about their experiences with golf and activities in the Villages.

Gary Corsair had asked me to look at the documents I had with respect to my 224 613 Project in 2007 but I said "No!" because I had just met him a few minutes before and am not that trusting when it comes to my life's work. I do not believe I used these two numbers in my interview with Gary Corsair. He just showed up on our doorstep without any warning and I had little time to prepare what I was going to say to a reporter who just shows up.

You may get a kick out of the various trolls on the Political Forum of Talk of the Villages. I try to ignore them to a certain extent but do View Post if I suspect they are pulling some kind of trick which they often do. And these are often dirty tricks. You can judge for yourself I am sure about that.

I have had some nice interactions with various Villages' employees of late especially those who need to see my FL Driver's License which shows my 2-24 birthday. And the Villages' movie theater employees at all levels seem to get a kind of kick when meeting me at the various places at the theaters. This has been a lot more common in 2017 than it was before that.

We moved to this wonderful place in June 2005 from Palm Harbor, FL where we were from 1996.

Your Memorial Day 2007 Gary Corsair article was part of that pleasant social interaction especially when others saw it outside the Villages even if I disseminated it very carefully as requested by my father.

I enjoyed my social interactions with Gwen, Gary Corsair's wife, when we visited with their dog Boo Radley at Doggie Doo Run Run.
Old 11-18-2017, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:

What does Harvey think?

Old 11-18-2017, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

What does Harvey think?

Harvey who? Bog99 is one of the strangest ducks on here as you will soon discover if you look at a week or so of posts on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

He may be addressing something written by the two trolls who also pitched onto this Thread. I ignore a lot of these posters as much as I can. You should be able to figure out these two people quite quickly as well. Very common kinds of trolls. Unfortunate ones to have on Talk of the Villages Political Forum but both are pretty much confined to this unmoderated Forum. I am not.

Again. Thanks to Gary Corsair and the overwhelmingly friendly and open-minded people I have met here in the Villages since 2005 and on the Talk of the Villages non-political Forum since July of 2007. You will note that I have about 30,913 posts on here second to a champion of the Villagers' Developers Graciegirl. She has around 32,000.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Harvey who? Bog99 is one of the strangest ducks on here as you will soon discover if you look at a week or so of posts on the Talk of the Villages Political Forum.

He may be addressing something written by the two trolls who also pitched onto this Thread. I ignore a lot of these posters as much as I can. You should be able to figure out these two people quite quickly as well. Very common kinds of trolls. Unfortunate ones to have on Talk of the Villages Political Forum but both are pretty much confined to this unmoderated Forum. I am not.

Again. Thanks to Gary Corsair and the overwhelmingly friendly and open-minded people I have met here in the Villages since 2005 and on the Talk of the Villages non-political Forum since July of 2007. You will note that I have about 30,913 posts on here second to a champion of the Villagers' Developers Graciegirl. She has around 32,000.

Hint: Jimmy Stewart.

Old 11-18-2017, 04:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

You're thanking him for an article written in 2007? I'd say you are about 10 years too late.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

Why are you so proud of this? All it shows is that you suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and have no life.
Old 11-18-2017, 04:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why are you so proud of this? All is shows is that you suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and have no life.
He's proud of it because that's all he has...that and his 'Project'.
Old 11-18-2017, 06:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hint: Jimmy Stewart.

Good play. I saw that at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis when I was a season ticket holder. My then live-in girlfriend -- the daughter of a theater actress-- was angry because I had not purchased her a Season Ticket too. She was never too busy for the theater with her 3rd year law school courses and being a Co-Director at Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners--MCF/Stillwater .

Has little to do with any of this though.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Good play. I saw that at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis when I was a season ticket holder. My live-in girlfriend -- the daughter of a theater actress-- was angry because I had not purchased her a Season Ticket too. She was never too busy for the theater with her 3rd year law school courses and being a Co-Director at Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners.

This thread starts out being about The Villages Daily Sun and then quickly turns into a thread about YOU...typical.
Old 11-18-2017, 09:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Good play. I saw that at the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis when I was a season ticket holder. My then live-in girlfriend -- the daughter of a theater actress-- was angry because I had not purchased her a Season Ticket too. She was never too busy for the theater with her 3rd year law school courses and being a Co-Director at Legal Assistance to Minnesota Prisoners--MCF/Stillwater .

What's in your library?

LawHelpMN.org - Find Free Legal Help, Access Legal Aid Information, and Know Your Rights About the Law
Old 11-18-2017, 10:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

And how does that make you feel?

Old 11-18-2017, 10:33 PM
n/a

Quote:

And how does that make you feel?

Empathy is very important. You should try it Bog99. Allegiance and AJ32162 are some of the other posters on here.

If you click on QUOTE POST in the green box to the right on the bottom and then scroll down you will see the identities of the last ten posters. Just the names they use on Talk of the Villages. If you then put these names on your IGNORE LIST it will show where each of these IGNORE LIST subjects have posted. And you can VIEW POST to see these, if you so desire. Most of the time, I do not even bother to look at anything they post.

Tags
article, forum, political, talk, villages

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.