Here is a classic example of the watering down of America.

Old 03-13-2011, 02:27 PM
n/a

Default Here is a classic example of the watering down of America.

Instead of putting in a long term program to RAISE the ability of the applicants, they have reduced the standards, lowered the grades of acceptability. Minimum requirements used to be a 66 on part 1 and 72 on part 2. However not enough of certain groups were passing. Hence they lowered the minimums to 58 or an 'F' for part 1 and 63 or a 'D' for part 2. This allowed 250 more in. Now doesn't evrybody in the administration feel like they have accomplished something.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Keep the standards high. If they fail let them go back and get educated .

http://abc.daytonsnewssource.com/sha...vid_6103.shtml

This is what is wrong with this country. If those who can't hack it, I don't care what color or religion or politics they are....don't let them in. Totally and absolutely disgusting game playing.

btk
Old 03-13-2011, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Instead of putting in a long term program to RAISE the ability of the applicants, they have reduced the standards, lowered the grades of acceptability. Minimum requirements used to be a 66 on part 1 and 72 on part 2. However not enough of certain groups were passing. Hence they lowered the minimums to 58 or an 'F' for part 1 and 63 or a 'D' for part 2. This allowed 250 more in. Now doesn't evrybody in the administration feel like they have accomplished something.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! Keep the standards high. If they fail let them go back and get educated .

http://abc.daytonsnewssource.com/sha...vid_6103.shtml

This is what is wrong with this country. If those who can't hack it, I don't care what color or religion or politics they are....don't let them in. Totally and absolutely disgusting game playing.

btk
Nothing much to add to your post or your link BTK !!! It is a sampling of the "watering down" that is happening throughout our society in so many many areas.
Old 03-13-2011, 06:35 PM
n/a

Bucco you and I agree!!!
Old 03-13-2011, 08:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynet View Post
Bucco you and I agree!!!

Well,that shows that nothing is impossible

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.