Here comes Assange!!!

Old 10-04-2016, 09:30 AM
n/a

I am glad the NY times let me know about Trump's taxes, imagine the nerve of him, obeying the tax law.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
If you don't like Chinese metals and other materials there is a good chance you should not drive your car, don't use your cell phone, stop watching your TV, and so on and so on...

Are all the Hillary supporters this ignorant?
Evidently you're not from Indiana or Pennsylvania.
Old 10-04-2016, 10:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Evidently you're not from Indiana or Pennsylvania.
Are you referring to those states where progressive liberals have destroyed jobs?
Old 10-04-2016, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
The latest.

Julian Assange WILL make announcement via video amid rumors of 'October Surprise': WikiLeaks founder is 'due to release damaging information about Hillary Clinton' | Daily Mail Online

Clinton states, in humor or not...can't we drop a drone on this guy.

The murmuring in the room were lemmings trying to determine if that's what she wanted done.
Forget Assange. Here come Putin.
Russia begins evacuation of FORTY MILLION PEOPLE in huge drill | World | News | Daily Express

I hope there are cool heads when we need it the most.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Russia begins evacuation of FORTY MILLION PEOPLE in huge drill | World | News | Daily Express

You know, as long as Clinton loses, we do not care after Election Day...just do not care.

Our ignorant, quick tempered President will simply bomb thev**** out of them.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:

We must not allow a mine shaft gap.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:40 AM
n/a

Of course if Trump is deeply financially indebted to Russia, who know what that might mean.

Of course, it will need to be a surprise....his followers are happy not knowing.
Old 10-04-2016, 11:47 AM
n/a

BS distraction dialogue.
Waste of time and keystrokes
Old 10-04-2016, 12:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Of course if Trump is deeply financially indebted to Russia, who know what that might mean.

Of course, it will need to be a surprise....his followers are happy not knowing.
I think it is probably preferred that he owe Russia than Hillary owing all our Muslim enemy countries. I would rather learn Russian than Arabic. Besides, even though we know Hillary took money from many Muslim countries, we do not have proof that Trump owes any money to the Russians. It's just like Hillary to blame all the DNC scandal hacking on Trump through Russian hacking. Anything to cover her traitorous crimes that she should be executed for. I'll volunteer for the firing squad.
Old 10-04-2016, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Just proves my theory that you are a dumb @ss. You have no clue as to how the gov handles information technology. Do you think that by deleting your email off of your workstation that you deleted it off the servers that are backed up daily to be archived? State Dept servers are duplicated for redundancy, backed up daily and the backups are stored off site. Hillary was attempting to circumvent this legal security procedure for her own benefit. What was she hiding? Was she a spy? Was she conducting illegal activity? Is Hillary even mentally stable? She is undeniably a criminal, for sure. How deep and how far up the line does her corruption extend?
Yeah, she is a criminal REALLY? If ONLY a justice department agency, say the FBI, could investigate the issue, and maybe they could assign a GOP assigned director to do the investigation. That will get her locked up.

Oh wait!!!!!! LOL
Old 10-04-2016, 04:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah, she is a criminal REALLY? If ONLY a justice department agency, say the FBI, could investigate the issue, and maybe they could assign a GOP assigned director to do the investigation. That will get her locked up.
Unless Bill meets with Lynch to talk about grandchildren 1st...

Who got the BJ on that plane???
Old 10-04-2016, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

Oh wait!!!!!! LOL
Yes, she is a felon, a criminal. It is a shame that half the country defends her corruption and accepts it, when it may have already been responsible for the deaths of many of our military members. But, liberals don't care about our young military. Why should they, because they are not part of the college educated elite of the left. Hillary will probably be responsible for the deaths of many or our young. But, it doesn't bother your ilk.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Unless Bill meets with Lynch to talk about grandchildren 1st...

Who got the BJ on that plane???
The guy is smooth, you've got to give him credit. And those were eight really good years for my 401k.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Better work and dependable workers are found in non-union labor. That's a fact.
You are an idiot. Now that is a fact.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
The guy is smooth, you've got to give him credit. And those were eight really good years for my 401k.
Who cares. Anyone that would condone scum like him is the same scum. Now, he is losing his mind and I am glad that Hillary gets to watch as he turns into a vegetable. And I bet HIllary is glad to watch also, because she cares about no one but herself. I hope he lasts a long miserable time and when Hillary loses the election, I hope she enjoys changing his diapers.

Tags
guy, assange

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.