"Loose Lips" or "The Amateurs Run The Show"

Old 05-22-2011, 07:59 PM
n/a

Default "Loose Lips" or "The Amateurs Run The Show"

Not satisfied with accomplishment of the mission the Seals were sent out on, the Administration has allowed the leak of almost every piece of vital military information available about the mission and about weapons we have.

We know (and Al Qaeda now also) all about the super secret stealth helicopters used in the raid. We know what kind of weapons the Seals carried, and we now know of super secret stealth drones used in the bin Laden raid.

It got so bad CIA Chief Leon Panetta issued a memo to his entire staff blasting them for these leaks and how much damage it's causing our operations. Of course, this memo was immediately leaked to the media.

The memo was ignored, of course, and ABC News reported on the intense search for terrorists mentioned in the files captured in the bin Laden raid, which of course, we know about because of a previous leak.

Does anybody in this administration even care about this country?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...a69viLyGilWs1H
Old 05-22-2011, 11:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Not satisfied with accomplishment of the mission the Seals were sent out on, the Administration has allowed the leak of almost every piece of vital military information available about the mission and about weapons we have.

We know (and Al Qaeda now also) all about the super secret stealth helicopters used in the raid. We know what kind of weapons the Seals carried, and we now know of super secret stealth drones used in the bin Laden raid.

It got so bad CIA Chief Leon Panetta issued a memo to his entire staff blasting them for these leaks and how much damage it's causing our operations. Of course, this memo was immediately leaked to the media.

The memo was ignored, of course, and ABC News reported on the intense search for terrorists mentioned in the files captured in the bin Laden raid, which of course, we know about because of a previous leak.

Does anybody in this administration even care about this country?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion...a69viLyGilWs1H
"I hate to give a serious answer on this thread with it's stupid and gratuitous mocking title, but I've come to believe I can't expect better from you." ~ RichieLion 5/22/2011

That fits so nicely on this particular thread that I may have to start using your exact words in other instances. You certainly give us loads of this garbage everyday. Just what was your teamster job before you became a master of finesse?

Xavier
Old 05-23-2011, 04:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
"I hate to give a serious answer on this thread with it's stupid and gratuitous mocking title, but I've come to believe I can't expect better from you." ~ RichieLion 5/22/2011

That fits so nicely on this particular thread that I may have to start using your exact words in other instances. You certainly give us loads of this garbage everyday. Just what was your teamster job before you became a master of finesse?

Xavier
The title was taken verbatim from the linked thread with a little added embellishment from me. You think it gratuitous? Really, considering what they've done?
That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, but security leaks are amateurish business, you have to agree. But, I see your point.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.