Herman Cain declares his candidacy

Old 05-23-2011, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
What you disagree with me about does not make what I say "lies". You can disagree with my point of view or my opinion, but that still doesn't make what I say "lies". It's just a lazy way of discounting what I say when you cannot refute it.

"Delusions"; that is a more honest response than saying I tell lies. At least that's just your opinion and you're entitled to that. Try having a conversation and expressing your opinion rather that just insulting people. You'll find people will take you more seriously and maybe even listen to you. Wouldn't you like that?
I've never taken myself too seriously so why would I want anyone else to. But you're right and it's really out of my usual character to be such a jerk. I just get so doggone frustrated that we can't seem to "just all get along" and do positive things for this country rather than always harping and sniping. Probably both the right and the left have something to offer but, unfortunately, never the twain shall meet. I'm done now.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:07 PM
n/a

Herman Cain polled better than double to every other GOP possibility. Poll complied by AFA

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.