The "hero" turns traitor!!

Old 02-19-2017, 05:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Exactly the point of the thread...thank you.
Someone has to reassure them. VP Pence was doing the same thing.

As you disciples like to say...he is different and my hope is that everyone assumes that posture with him.

Interesting when you read about the Presidential archives

"By many accounts, Donald Trump's bold use of Twitter helped him get the attention and votes necessary to win a presidential race few initially thought he could. Given Trump's affinity for the social media platform, it was unsurprising that tweets began streaming from his @realDonaldTrump account before noon on Inauguration Day.

Trump's first tweets as president included snippets of his inauguration speech, simple thank yous to supporters and a short clip of the Freedom Ball dance he shared with his wife. Within 24 hours, however, the new president stumbled up against complicated federal law when he (or one of his staff) tweeted, then deleted, that Trump was "honered" to serve as president.

Shortly afterward, a second tweet was posted that corrected the misspelling, though it, too, was soon deleted."

Access Denied

So future generations can tour his archive and witness his lying first hand because they will have even those lies he deleted !!
Old 02-19-2017, 06:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Here is an excellent example of the ESTABLISHMENT;

Trump's team in disarray, U.S. Senator McCain tells Europe
| Reuters

In his case he has a personal issue with Trump...which obviously takes priority over how the USA is represented.

A page right of the Obama playbook....disparage the USA for personal gain.

Shame on McCain.
Okay when trump disparages th USA?

Asked about Putin, Trump says U.S. isn't 'so innocent' | PBS NewsHour
Old 02-20-2017, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:

Obviously, you took Trump's comment out of context. I know because I heard the whole discussion. And I agree with him. He was not apologizing like Obie did continuously.

The subject was about McCain's comment regarding his PRESIDENT, that he made overseas, right? McCain was wrong. And I do not belittle his captivity by the enemy during Vietnam. Of course, he would not have been captured if not an officer. If he was enlisted, he would have been killed. And I did see a whole lot of heroes killed in Vietnam. So, McCain knows better.
Old 02-20-2017, 04:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Obviously, you took Trump's comment out of context. I know because I heard the whole discussion. And I agree with him. He was not apologizing like Obie did continuously.

The subject was about McCain's comment regarding his PRESIDENT, that he made overseas, right? McCain was wrong. And I do not belittle his captivity by the enemy during Vietnam. Of course, he would not have been captured if not an officer. If he was enlisted, he would have been killed. And I did see a whole lot of heroes killed in Vietnam. So, McCain knows better.
Oh I love this REPUB game....

It's worse when you make a comment overseas as if that really matters. Trump leaned to the Russian side in the interview but his followers don't care if Obama said something like that OMG Hell Fire would have rained down about us!!!!
Old 02-20-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh I love this REPUB game....

It's worse when you make a comment overseas as if that really matters. Trump leaned to the Russian side in the interview but his followers don't care if Obama said something like that OMG Hell Fire would have rained down about us!!!!
You know how I feel about this.....lets assume you are correct about him not saying anything over seas....just for this sake.

I hear every day that Trump is not a regular politician and those of use who question that "should get used to it".

I hear every day that Trump will not play by the rules....so "get used to it"

I suppose McCain is used to it and will play by the same rules as Trump !!!

Secondly and I may be wrong but I do not believe the Senator ever uttered the Presidents name.

Next, he was there right after listening to Trump lying over and over again and taking issue with our first ammendment.

McCain will not be bullied.

"Without ever mentioning President Donald Trump by name, Sen. John McCain used a speech in Germany on Friday as an international platform in an apparent blast at his fellow Republican’s policies and worldview.

Speaking at the 2017 Munich Security Conference, McCain, R-Ariz., chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, warned the world leaders against isolationism. The so-called “think-tank” conference has met for the past five decades, drawing leaders for debate on international security challenges.

“My friends: In the four decades I have attended this conference, I cannot recall a year where its purpose was more necessary or more important," he said.

“The next panel asks us to consider whether the West will survive. In recent years, this question would invite accusations of hyperbole and alarmism. Not this year. If ever there were a time to treat this question with a deadly seriousness, it is now. "

Trump, who rallied voters during the 2016 campaign with his America-first approach, has criticized NATO, calling it “obsolete” in a January interview with the U.K. news site The Times. Trump’s comments have alarmed European leaders and NATO ally countries.

“What would von Kleist’s generation (the founders of the Munich conference) say if they saw our world today? I fear that much about it would be all-too-familiar to them, and they would be alarmed by it.

“They would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood, and race, and sectarianism.

“They would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see toward immigrants, and refugees, and minority groups, especially Muslims.

“They would be alarmed by the growing inability, and even unwillingness, to separate truth from lies.

“They would be alarmed that more and more of our fellow citizens seem to be flirting with authoritarianism and romanticizing it as our moral equivalent. “

azcentral.com: Arizona news, Phoenix local news, sports, entertainment, national and world news

Tags
personal, traitor, turns, hero

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.