Hijinks from Political Forum Going to Regular Forum.

Old 07-29-2017, 08:45 PM
n/a

Default Hijinks from Political Forum Going to Regular Forum.

Quote:
Rank Pick Set Name Total Pts W-L
--
Tal's Picks 2017
0 0-0
--
Jim North Carolina
0 0-0
--
Kathy North Carolina
0 0-0
--
deb
0 0-0
--
Kellyjam
0 0-0
--
Mitchell
0 0-0
--
Michelle
0 0-0
--
Carnac the Magnificent
0 0-0
Let me quote some more from this.
Quote:
Mitchell Michelle Hidden
Michelle E Hidden
Do I think this amusing? No I do not. This is from the NFL 2017 Pick-Em which I have been running since 2013 or so.

NFL Yahoo Pick-Em 2017.

And I am trying to use the Ignore List as much as possible on Allegiance and Dirtbanker.

Do I think Michelle and Mitchell showing up on the NFL 2017 Pick Em as names is a co-incidence? Do I do not. It is just more trolling by certain people on here who love to attempt to upset me in any way possible. I believe the Political Forum posters know what Michelle Mitchell is to me as I have repeated it quite a lot. And I see no kindness or good intentions in how it is used when signing up for a NFL football pool. That is just really rotten. I am used to the extreme cruelty often exhibited by certain posters on here directed at me but this just really takes it to the sewer.

I am not going to say anything about it on the Regular Board but just letting the Political Forum know about how contemptible some Trump fans can be.

Tags
forum, north

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.