Hillary campaign stealing from poor donors

Old 09-17-2016, 10:12 AM
n/a

Default Hillary campaign stealing from poor donors

Exclusive: Hillary Clinton Campaign Systematically Overcharging Poorest Donors | | Observer

"Hillary Clinton's campaign is stealing from her poorest supporters by purposefully and repeatedly overcharging them after they make what's supposed to be a one-time small donation through her official campaign website..."
Old 09-17-2016, 10:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Exclusive: Hillary Clinton Campaign Systematically Overcharging Poorest Donors | | Observer

"Hillary Clinton's campaign is stealing from her poorest supporters by purposefully and repeatedly overcharging them after they make what's supposed to be a one-time small donation through her official campaign website..."
Didn't ya notice it was titled Wells Fargo---- Hello they are the ones accused of fraud this week. Just what America need now another bank bail out. PS Hillary didn't have anything to do with giving the CEO in charge a 124 million dollar pay out to leave the company. look that one up. love it do a lousy job and we will pay you anything to get rid of you. How about Wells Fargo putting that 124mil back into what they lost in fraud under her?
Old 09-17-2016, 11:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Didn't ya notice it was titled Wells Fargo---- Hello they are the ones accused of fraud this week. Just what America need now another bank bail out. PS Hillary didn't have anything to do with giving the CEO in charge a 124 million dollar pay out to leave the company. look that one up. love it do a lousy job and we will pay you anything to get rid of you. How about Wells Fargo putting that 124mil back into what they lost in fraud under her?
Nice attempt to shift the blame to Wells Fargo, but Hillary and her 'creatons' are obviously the ones responsible for the overcharges.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Nice attempt to shift the blame to Wells Fargo, but Hillary and her 'creatons' are obviously the ones responsible for the overcharges.
Good point and I believe the WF Exec is a regular Clinton Crime Family Foundation donor
Old 09-18-2016, 08:27 AM
n/a

And who owns this reliable source of information. Trump's son-in-law.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:

And who owns this reliable source of information. Trump's son-in-law.
Does that make the information wrong/false? Did they make up those that were interviewed?
Old 09-18-2016, 10:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Place your vote for Trump and put you money in Wells Fargo you obviously are the deaf, dumb and blind monkeys! I'm glad I never moved my money from Citizens or was that a mistake too?
Old 09-18-2016, 10:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Place your vote for Trump and put you money in Wells Fargo you obviously are the deaf, dumb and blind monkeys! I'm glad I never moved my money from Citizens or was that a mistake too?
A good bet would be on Trump to win.

I have three bank accounts, one of them is WF. I am not concerned. I am still waiting for that gloom and doom prediction of the big banks collapsing. Wake me up when that happens. I might lose a few bucks, but it won't be the end of the world, IF it even happens. Politics will still go on as usual.

Tags
make, poor, donors, stealing, campaign

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.