Hillary and DNC committed another felony

Old 08-01-2016, 04:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Totv moderator. The last two threads are offensive and this post should be removed. Name calling and trash talk is not political duscussion
Wah...I'm a frightened little girl surrounded by "hateful" people, I NEED my "safe space". Wah...
Old 08-01-2016, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
What names did they call Trump that really hurt your feelings so it won't happen again?
Why did you ask such a stupid question? Where did I indicate that anything you said about Trump bothered me? I do not care about any politician having to pay their dues via defamation and vetting. I'm not a liberal, so it does not bother me.

Whining to admin is for sissies that do not know how to change websites or turn off their computers.
Old 08-01-2016, 08:13 AM
n/a

So many aggressions and micro-aggressions on this site .
Old 08-01-2016, 08:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Oooo, perhaps that is because this is NOT the safe room that you were expecting?
Old 08-01-2016, 09:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
What the hell does that even mean???

"Microaggressions" someone thought these things were important enough to make a big deal over... 21 Racial Microaggressions You Hear On A Daily Basis

Lets all just sit in our own little safe space corner and not interact with each other.

We're feminized to the MAX! Everything "male" seems to be bad. I got news for you, you neuter the white males and another group WILL fill the void. A MUCH more unpleasant group. People are such fools. They hasten their own destruction.
Old 08-01-2016, 09:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
We're feminized to the MAX! Everything "male" seems to be bad.
That's an example of a micro aggression. You have a gift.

Tags
start, felony, committed, dnc, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.