Hillary and DNC committed another felony

Old 07-31-2016, 11:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
8 U.S. Code § 1324

Invited an illegal alien to speak at the convention. Even the daughter said on nationwide TV that her mother was an illegal.

And the Clintons just keep piling them up.

Can we start using the Clinton defense/precedent if we get charged with going over 20mph in our golf carts?
There are laws on the books which are seldom prosecuted and you have to look at the context too. Context is critical in these situations.

8 U.S. Code SS 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
Old 07-31-2016, 01:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
There are laws on the books which are seldom prosecuted and you have to look at the context too. Context is critical in these situations.

8 U.S. Code SS 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute
NO, it really isn't. The law is the law. Try to tell that cop when you run a stop sign in your golf cart that it is a law that is "seldom" prosecuted. After all, Copper, you must look at the context too.

That is why we have illegal aliens in our country. The laws are not ALWAYS prosecuted. You are either a country of laws or you are not.
Old 07-31-2016, 01:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
HELLary's proof of her accomplishments is measured by her frequent flyer awards accumulated. I bet she has figured out how to get double the miles.
Managing " Motion " has nothing to do with managing for results . Any good HR person will tell you that there are plenty of people who believe that " motion " equates to accomplishments .

IE : " This month I made 10 Sales Trips , attended 6 Industry Dinners and took clients out for golf four times ".

That`s a great deal of " Motion " but note in the above no mention of any " sales " .
Old 07-31-2016, 02:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Managing " Motion " has nothing to do with managing for results . Any good HR person will tell you that there are plenty of people who believe that " motion " equates to accomplishments .

IE : " This month I made 10 Sales Trips , attended 6 Industry Dinners and took clients out for golf four times ".

That`s a great deal of " Motion " but note in the above no mention of any " sales " .
Old 07-31-2016, 04:11 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Guest;1263697

You and Hillary two pigs in a blanket ![/QUOTE]
-------
Wonderful talk for a Conservative.

Don't you know that the expression of "pigs in a blanket" means police officers in body bags" by Black Lives Matter?

Get some respect to our men and women who protect us.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
-------
Wonderful talk for a Conservative.

Don't you know that the expression of "pigs in a blanket" means police officers in body bags" by Black Lives Matter?

Get some respect to our men and women who protect us.
I don't know the intent of the poster, but "pigs in a blanket" in this case has nothing to do with the Police. Pigs in a blanket normally, NORMALLY refers to a snack food including a hotdog or sausage in a wrap, sometimes bacon, sometimes dough. Pigs in a blanket NEVER before referred to the police until the BLM movement.

Your false humility is disingenuous at best.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:20 PM
n/a

Hillary will never face any criminal charges as long as this country continues to grant her diplomatic immunity.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:28 PM
n/a

Totv moderator. The last two threads are offensive and this post should be removed. Name calling and trash talk is not political duscussion
Old 07-31-2016, 05:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Totv moderator. The last two threads are offensive and this post should be removed. Name calling and trash talk is not political duscussion
You optrd in and you most certainly are welcome to opt out.

It is this childish whinning that got the original political forum shut down.

If you don't like what you see or hear you can ignore it or leave.....but please cease and desist the whinning!!
Old 07-31-2016, 05:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
You optrd in and you most certainly are welcome to opt out.

It is this childish whinning that got the original political forum shut down.

If you don't like what you see or hear you can ignore it or leave.....but please cease and desist the whinning!!
I'll second that...
Old 07-31-2016, 05:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don't worry about it. They can call Trump any derogatory name they wish. We don't need to close the threads because of them. It doesn't change my position on my choice. Trump still gets my vote.
Old 07-31-2016, 09:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Don't worry about it. They can call Trump any derogatory name they wish. We don't need to close the threads because of them. It doesn't change my position on my choice. Trump still gets my vote.
What names did they call Trump that really hurt your feelings so it won't happen again?
Old 07-31-2016, 09:57 PM
n/a

Was it the N-word?
narcissist
Old 07-31-2016, 10:00 PM
n/a

Maybe the C-word?
callow
Old 07-31-2016, 10:06 PM
n/a

Democrat doing something illegal! It's not illegal if the justice system won't acknowledge it. And this administration JD don't eat there own.

She just pandering to her voting base and expanding it. she knows no illegals will vote for trump.

Tags
start, felony, committed, dnc, hillary

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.