Hillary gives almost a million bucks to ANTIFA

Old 09-22-2017, 04:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It becomes apparent you haven't a clue what actually took place and your intention is to make Clinton look bad !!
The slimy alcoholic does not need help looking bad. She is quite capable and does fit the profile very comfortably. Note, her current "excuse" tour, where she blames everyone to include President Obama for her election massacre. About the only excuse she has not yet used is the price of gasoline.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
The slimy alcoholic does not need help looking bad. She is quite capable and does fit the profile very comfortably. Note, her current "excuse" tour, where she blames everyone to include President Obama for her election massacre. About the only excuse she has not yet used is the price of gasoline.
It is factual Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. The election was stolen from her in several ways: constant lying by Trump, Kushner and Donald Jr. getting help from the Russians interfering with our election, the Russians buying thousands of negative Facebook ads, Trump making outlandish promises he knew he wouldn't keep, and [promising to "lock her up" when it is likely he will be the one locked up !!! I challenge you to prove any of my comment to be false !!
Old 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
So what? Get a life.
So what you say, Well I say So What because Trump said over and over he was paying for his own campaign out of his own pocket.
Old 09-22-2017, 10:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is factual Hillary Clinton won the popular vote. The election was stolen from her in several ways: constant lying by Trump, Kushner and Donald Jr. getting help from the Russians interfering with our election, the Russians buying thousands of negative Facebook ads, Trump making outlandish promises he knew he wouldn't keep, and [promising to "lock her up" when it is likely he will be the one locked up !!! I challenge you to prove any of my comment to be false !!
There was no stealing of the election. Trump won, purely because Killary was and continues to be very lazy and dependent on others. You "challenge" me? What a joke..

All your information is purely speculation and has NOTHING to do with Trump. Russians have been hacking us before the Internet had even been invented by Gore..

The Russians were buddy-buddy with Obama and the Clintons until they needed and excuse for Hillary's miserably poor performance. They are nothing more than a scapegoat for her and Obama's failure.

Popular vote is as valid as yardage in a football game. Field goals and touch downs are all that matter in football, and electoral votes are all that matter in the presidential election. If you do not like it, get the Constitution to reflect that we live an Democracy instead of a Republic. Democracy is not even in the Constitution.

Good luck on your fantasy dream of Hillary being anything other than an embarrassment to all Democrats.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Hillary Clinton Funnels $800,000 to Her Political Group That Funds ANTIFA

Hillary gave $800,000 to Onward Together which funds ANTIFA.
And Obama gave billions to terrorists and a free pass to drugs and arms dealers in South America
Old 12-19-2017, 10:21 PM
n/a

Default No one knows what Hillary does with her money but Hillary

Since ANTIFA is a scattered bunch with no leadership or headquarters, it’s doubtful anyone gave them anything.
Old 12-19-2017, 10:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
If I were Trump I would file a lawsuit for the legal expenses against any and all leftist agencies organizations, etc who are leveling "trumped up"(pun intended) charges and falsities. Mounting Legal expenses is an important weapon being used by leftist here in addition to being a distraction. but the leftist underestimated the energy and the determination Trump carries . This is a guy laser focused. I may not like the way he does things but I do like what he is doing

Personal Best Regards:
You must love him lying to you.....is that sadism or masochism?
Old 12-19-2017, 11:13 PM
n/a

Old 12-20-2017, 01:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Utterly disgusting, but it makes sense, being such a thug herself.

Just for fun: which one(s) of these conditions for pyschopathy best fit the Clintons?

10 Traits of a Psychopath - YouTube
It's just silliness... ANTIFA is the new right-wing target! Even our Governor planned for ANTIFA to invade Gainsville but it never happened.They are just a bunch of kids with shields....
Old 12-20-2017, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
You must love him lying to you.....is that sadism or masochism?
And Hillary was different??? She WASN'T lying to you???

Really boyer?

They've ALL lied to us.
Old 12-20-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's just silliness... ANTIFA is the new right-wing target! Even our Governor planned for ANTIFA to invade Gainsville but it never happened.They are just a bunch of kids with shields....
And you're a stupid, ignorant, emotional woman...so?
Old 12-20-2017, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
And you're a stupid, ignorant, emotional woman...so?
You are just a one-man band singing a never-ending racist song!

COPUFF
Old 12-20-2017, 09:23 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post

COPUFF
Signatures like yours are stupid and scream. LOOK AT ME

God Bless Donald Trump and America
Old 12-20-2017, 09:30 AM
n/a

Quote:

COPUFF
I'll sing it...until you UNDERSTAND it.

How is Denver doing? How IS that minority majority doing? How IS that diversity going?

I'll let you tell me and then I'll show everyone you lied...

Go ahead...tell us all the great things about Colorado's largest city...it's diverse city...it's minority majority city...the city with the demographics ALL of America will share in 30 years.

Tell us all how much safer it is, how it's more highly educated, how much more successful it is...with a minority majority.

Luckily it's not a black majority...then it would be even worse!
Old 12-20-2017, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post
I'll sing it...until you UNDERSTAND it.

How is Denver doing? How IS that minority majority doing? How IS that diversity going?

I'll let you tell me and then I'll show everyone you lied...

Go ahead...tell us all the great things about Colorado's largest city...it's diverse city...it's minority majority city...the city with the demographics ALL of America will share in 30 years.

Tell us all how much safer it is, how it's more highly educated, how much more successful it is...with a minority majority.

Luckily it's not a black majority...then it would be even worse!
Don't forget the weed...those people on welfare were already lazy, now they got the munchies too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
000, group

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.