Hillary less popular than President Trump

Old 07-24-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
First of all, the use of the word "libtards" reveals that you have a resentment and fear of those of us with an IQ rating in the triple digits. Second, Obama's approval rating was 68% and remains 68% internationally, while Trump's international approval rating is 11%. Obama is a well respected world leader even if he's not currently the President. Obama and Trump appeared in public at the same time in Europe, but reactions could not have been starker. The former president received a rock-star welcome in Berlin, while Trump got the middle finger.
IN PICS: German Carnival floats show Trump no mercy - The Local
Another mensa mensa. Ugh.

Have you learned nothing about polls. People are afraid to say "black man bad" much the way they lied to pollsters and said "I will vote hillary."

Keep believing those polls right up to the midterms and trumps reelection.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Have you learned nothing about polls. People are afraid to say "black man bad" much the way they lied to pollsters and said "I will vote hillary."

I realize you are a complete stranger to The Villages, but asking you nicely to

PLEASE STOP HIJACKING THREADS TO SPREAD YOUR MESSAGE OF HATE.

PLEASE....either start your own thread or at least be close to the subject.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I realize you are a complete stranger to The Villages, but asking you nicely to

PLEASE STOP HIJACKING THREADS TO SPREAD YOUR MESSAGE OF HATE.

PLEASE....either start your own thread or at least be close to the subject.
No, sorry. You ain't the boss of me.
Old 07-24-2017, 12:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
No, sorry. You ain't the boss of me.
NO I am not. Was not my intent to even intimate that.

You speak with ill will of those of a different skin color than yours, as people who violate any and all cultural moral codes or laws, you insist on coming here and PURPOSELY hijacking threads, not of "fellow" Villagers, but strangers. Not a good example for your race, do you think ?

Secondly to others......another poster began a thread called FAT LEONARD. In his OP, he asked a simple question out of curiosity. He was jumped on hard, and I simply questioned why such a strong response.

Well, both I and the OP were "lectured" about that. The "lecturer" is one who professes to follow all the laws and rules....to make TOTV a better place, etc etc. YET...she and others ignore you constant hijacking of threads to spread hate, and you are spared those lectures for some reason. Thus I am a bit sensitive.

But finding your various lectures on black skinned people to be a bit hypocritical of you, as you violate all the rules here and seem happy to do it....actually revel in it. That is just about a strict definition of a troll, and since you do not even live here or have never ever been to The Villages, I find you a bit distasteful.

I know what to expect...a smart ass comment at me followed by how dumb I and others are to not realize the root of all our problems is skin color, while you as a white person contaminate our forums.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
NO I am not. Was not my intent to even intimate that.

You speak with ill will of those of a different skin color than yours, as people who violate any and all cultural moral codes or laws, you insist on coming here and PURPOSELY hijacking threads, not of "fellow" Villagers, but strangers. Not a good example for your race, do you think ?

But finding your various lectures on black skinned people to be a bit hypocritical of you, as you violate all the rules here and seem happy to do it....actually revel in it. That is just about a strict definition of a troll, and since you do not even live here or have never ever been to The Villages, I find you a bit distasteful.

I know what to expect...a smart ass comment at me followed by how dumb I and others are to not realize the root of all our problems is skin color, while you as a white person contaminate our forums.

I also find the post regarding minority (dark skinned) people very hypocritical of Allegiance.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
I also find the post regarding minority (dark skinned) people very hypocritical of Allegiance.
Well, ALLEGIANCE is on my ignore list. Not sure if it was you in speaking of these trolls....but somebody referred to drinking and trolling.

I am beginning to believe that.

Having a board filled with trolls is different than people who all do not agree.

I find Baldwin offensive for so many reasons but the constant hi jacking of threads is simply terrible.....then to be lectured this morning about your thread is damn insulting.

The "lecturer" never speaks about ALLEGIANCE, MDLND and a few others who simply troll the board daily. I am not believing that her moral compass and her "right and wrong" is totally set by if you agree with her on Trump. Sadly I always thought that goodness was goodness...morals were morals.....and it mattered not who somebody supported politically but suppose I was wrong.

Forget their inane posts and lack of any knowledge, they are obscene, degrading and vile posts, but suppose they pass her judgement as long as they bow down to Trump.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
All my darker family members love me..

OR at least they say
Old 07-24-2017, 02:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post

That is a great post. Right on topic, if i do say so myself.
Old 07-24-2017, 02:42 PM
n/a

[QUOTE=Allegiance:All my darker family members love me..

OR at least they say[/QUOTE]

As well they should. You can be a likable guy. Sometimes hypocritical but still likable?
Old 07-24-2017, 03:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandtrap328 View Post
As well they should. You can be a likable guy. Sometimes hypocritical but still likable?
I resemble that remark.

Tags
bloomberg, points, poll, president

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.