Hillary lost popular vote too?

Old 11-23-2016, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Is commentary "fake?" How does that happen? Maybe you are fake? Do you live in The Villages?
MD, you forgot who's your daddy?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 11-23-2016, 09:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
MD, you forgot who's your daddy?

Wow, chi speaks. Those one liners are real zingers.

And I do know who my "daddy" is. He recently passed away, in his 90's. He was a good man, a WWII Veteran.
Old 11-23-2016, 11:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB View Post
Wow, chi speaks. Those one liners are real zingers.

And I do know who my "daddy" is. He recently passed away, in his 90's. He was a good man, a WWII Veteran.
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a good man for sure.

Old 11-23-2016, 11:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton LOST the Election by 10 MILLION Popular Votes? – Eagle Rising

".... over 3 million of her votes were cast by illegal aliens, almost 2 million votes came from dead people, and almost 3 million people were registered to vote in more than 1 state."

Interesting idea, but take this author with a biased grain of salt. If true, it would be justification for voter ID, regardless of party involved in the fraud.
Are you living in this world? This is some of the goofy stats I have ever seen. A kindergartner could do better.
Old 11-23-2016, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like a good man for sure.

And he was a REAL DEMOCRAT from the old DemocratIC party. A conservative Democrat. Just saying, not pertinent to anything. Conservative rubbed off on me, Democrat did not.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:56 PM
n/a

Default Re: Drivers license

Quote:
I still do not understand why voter ID is such an issue for so many people.

We can only assume they prefer the more loose and less validation for good reason......cheating.

It cannot be for the BS reasoning given that these people do not have the capability or ability to go through the process of getting a voter ID. The notion that they are being singled out for what ever reason is BS!
And that it places a hardship on too many people.

Really?

How do these folks get their drivers liscences?
How do these folks get their food stamps?
How do some of these folks get to and participate in protests and riots?

Just to name a few.

State or even better national identification.
If one does not like it don't let the door hit them on the way out.
By law, you need to be a citizen to VOTE.
You do not need to be a citizen to get a drivers license.

Re: food stamps and other benefits.
Part of the issue about ILLEGAL ALIENS is that you do not need to be a citizen of even a legal resident to receive many of or benefits including medical care, schooling,etc. Heck ILLEGAL ALIENS can go to SUBSIDIZED STATE COLLEGES and receive SCHOLARSHIPS.

Re: dying your finger
Voting in the US is traditionally a private matter. We are not forced to vote and how we voted is supposed to be your own business.
Old 11-23-2016, 02:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Are you living in this world? This is some of the goofy stats I have ever seen. A kindergartner could do better.

Hillary Clinton just took a two million vote lead in the popular vote, four times Al Gore's 500,000 vote lead over W Bush. This is only the third time this has happened in US history.
Old 11-23-2016, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary Clinton just took a two million vote lead in the popular vote, four times Al Gore's 500,000 vote lead over W Bush. This is only the third time this has happened in US history.
Immagine.....she couldn't even win by cheating. Bet that chaffs her posterior.
Old 11-23-2016, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
By law, you need to be a citizen to VOTE.
You do not need to be a citizen to get a drivers license.

Re: food stamps and other benefits.
Part of the issue about ILLEGAL ALIENS is that you do not need to be a citizen of even a legal resident to receive many of or benefits including medical care, schooling,etc. Heck ILLEGAL ALIENS can go to SUBSIDIZED STATE COLLEGES and receive SCHOLARSHIPS.

Re: dying your finger
Voting in the US is traditionally a private matter. We are not forced to vote and how we voted is supposed to be your own business.
I did not do well describing my point referring to drivers liscence and food stamps......the claim for not being able to get voter ID is the inconvenience and burden it places on people who may not be able to go through the process......my point....the same folks who have to go through the inconvenient process of applying for DL and food stamps.
Old 11-23-2016, 05:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
I did not do well describing my point referring to drivers liscence and food stamps......the claim for not being able to get voter ID is the inconvenience and burden it places on people who may not be able to go through the process......my point....the same folks who have to go through the inconvenient process of applying for DL and food stamps.

Getting a driver's license or food stamps is not a constitutional right, voting is.

Hillary Clinton has a two million vote lead in the popular vote, with two million ballots yet to be counted.
Old 11-23-2016, 05:59 PM
n/a

Default Poor winner

Quote:
Immagine.....she couldn't even win by cheating. Bet that chaffs her posterior.
You Madam or Sir are a poor winner. Trump won the most electoral college votes nobody is denying that. Enjoy your victory---what is your problem?
Old 11-24-2016, 07:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
You Madam or Sir are a poor winner. Trump won the most electoral college votes nobody is denying that. Enjoy your victory---what is your problem?
Simply replying to the bad losers that use this forum in an attempt to justify their bad judgement in candidates. What is your problem, LOSING???

After 8 very bad years of a failed experiment (Obama) that we had to endure while the left lowered themselves below pond scum, we deserve to be happy that the right has put a brake on the downward spiral of America. Just goes to show you that there still is a bit of real hope left. Obama just about crushed that idea and Hillary would have put the coup de grace on a ham strung America if she was elected.

It was not MY victory. It was a reprieve for America. Yes, Trump won and yes a part of the process was achieving the most electoral votes. That is the Constitutional process in case Obama's living and flexible manner with the Document has marred your thought process.

Hillary being defeated was salvation for America. The left has been too blind to see or acknowledge that.
Old 11-24-2016, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
You Madam or Sir are a poor winner. Trump won the most electoral college votes nobody is denying that.

Enjoy your victory---what is your problem?
Excellent and insightful observation.

I will anxiously wait to see who has an answer for it.
Old 11-24-2016, 08:04 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hey......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg berniesfinger.jpg (67.2 KB, 3 views)
Old 11-24-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDLNB
Hey......
Well, I guess it won't be the angry adolescent.

Tags
million, people, vote, popular, lost

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.