Hillary Marches in NYC Gay Pride Parade

Old 06-28-2016, 10:02 AM
n/a

Default Hillary Marches in NYC Gay Pride Parade

I knew it! Now we can excuse Bill from foolin' around
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HillaryGayparade.jpg (234.0 KB, 9 views)
Old 06-28-2016, 10:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I knew it! Now we can excuse Bill from foolin' around
The exercise will do her good.
Old 06-28-2016, 10:55 AM
n/a

They'll do and say ANYTHING for some votes... People are such fools.
Old 06-28-2016, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
You got that right. BUT, now that the gays have their perceived rights, they will no longer NEED the liberals and their slack treatment on the lazy. I've already seen a lot of the LGBT community disparaging Hillary. Just because they are gay does not mean they are in the same category as the lazy that feel they are entitled to FREE STUFF. The gays that I know, are hard workers and will probably shun the left now that they got what they wanted/needed.

But, you are right about people being fools. There are a lot of liberals that would vote for Hillary even if she killed someone...........hmmm....I guess she IS responsible for some deaths.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:08 PM
n/a

She's not afraid to walk in a gay pride parade. I wonder how the Secret Service protected her considering Orlando. She is smart enough to know that being gay is not a choice and nothing to be ashamed of. [have fun]
Old 06-28-2016, 12:20 PM
n/a

Default You're a real

Quote:
rocket scientist. Not.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
She's not afraid to walk in a gay pride parade. I wonder how the Secret Service protected her considering Orlando. She is smart enough to know that being gay is not a choice and nothing to be ashamed of. [have fun]
Yeah right. And, IF the gay community support Donald Trump instead of Hillary, do you think Hillary would be marching in the gay ride parade? Of course not. It's all about votes, nothing more nothing less. She will pander to anyone for a vote.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yeah right. And, IF the gay community support Donald Trump instead of Hillary, do you think Hillary would be marching in the gay ride parade? Of course not. It's all about votes, nothing more nothing less. She will pander to anyone for a vote.
She would. It's about pride.

Do Log Cabin Republicans attend gay pride parades? I couldn't find anything.
Old 06-28-2016, 12:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
She would. It's about pride.

Do Log Cabin Republicans attend gay pride parades? I couldn't find anything.
It's about votes.
Old 06-28-2016, 01:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's about votes.
Would Trump march in a KKK parade if invited? It's votes? Or does he not believe in their beliefs?

That might not be such a good example.

Replace Trump with Hillary or Bernie.
Old 06-28-2016, 01:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Orlando was a soft target, a gun free zone. The idiot wannabe terrorist also scoped out Disney, WHICH IS NOT A GAY gathering. So, it's not like it is a war against gays. They do not have to play the constant victims.
Old 06-28-2016, 01:42 PM
n/a

The way Billy shuns Killary, she probably belongs in the gay pride parade. Although, I doubt any respectful gay woman would tangle with that witch.
Old 06-28-2016, 02:06 PM
n/a

Trump claims to have found Jesus. Is he not pandering to the evangelicals for votes? It's an election campaign, folks. Don't get your shorts in a knot.
Old 06-28-2016, 02:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump claims to have found Jesus. Is he not pandering to the evangelicals for votes? It's an election campaign, folks. Don't get your shorts in a knot.
Probably. Just like Hillary is pandering to the gay community.
Old 06-28-2016, 02:16 PM
n/a

Default Feel Better Now

Quote:
The way Billy shuns Killary, she probably belongs in the gay pride parade. Although, I doubt any respectful gay woman would tangle with that witch.
psycho? I'm sure that you're a real specimen to behold. LOL.

Tags
bill, pride, parade, gay, nyc

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.