Hillary Marches in NYC Gay Pride Parade

Old 07-03-2016, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I'm just waiting for the first murder to occur because some guy marries a tranny thinking it is a female and finds out that he was wrong. It'll happen, because not everyone is smart enough to spot the difference, and some nerds are desperate.
You have quite an imagination.
Old 07-03-2016, 08:26 AM
n/a

Quote:
yes--
He never wanted to win. He just wants to prove to Obama he could win.
It was a bar bet, I'm sure of it.

Quote:
Disney Corporate a strongly oriented gay company in all respects so it would be no surprised if the gunman focused there
They're both into fantasy...gays fantasize they're normal.

Quote:
Mitt Romney is standing by, waving his hand in the air yelling pick me, pick me. Kasich is not planning on attending the convention, held in his own state.
Mitt Romney? You mean Gordon Gekko from the movies Wall Street? A guy who buys distressed companies and sells off the pieces for profit? Creating unemployment.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
It was a bar bet, I'm sure of it.

They're both into fantasy...gays fantasize they're normal.

Mitt Romney? You mean Gordon Gekko from the movies Wall Street? A guy who buys distressed companies and sells off the pieces for profit? Creating unemployment.
In all due respect you may want to consider the economics / business practices of Romney's business because they are in synch with the natural undercurrent of the capitalism. Turnover is how non-competitive or obsolete companies are eliminated. Its why too much interference or funding of companies by the government turns out to be a disaster Fannie and Freddie are prime examples. Telsa is another and Telsa and solar city which is owned in part and want to merge never made a profit never neither of them. But the government feeds is loser as it did with other green for political reasons only.

The only problem I had with Romney is that he was too much a gentleman when he should have taken the heads off some of these progressives pundits who spread lies about like Harry Reid during his campaign. he had it right on the economy and foreign policy

And lastly let's be clear given people like Barrack Obama, Hillary/Bill Clinton, Harry Reid, Eric Holder,Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, and a dozen more progressives might want to look inward because their party is beginning to look like the Stalin brigade . First do your own house cleaning before you cast disparaging comments about others.

I do agree with you on the gay issue. Clearly that's why they demanded the definition of marriage be reworded. Its why they are pushing the neutral gender issue. But you simply cannot fool mother nature and its why Obama's pushing on this issue is creating some very unhappy people. Spineless politicians and psychiatrists are doing great harm to our society. what's the difference between gender confusion and a person being confused and believing he is Napoleon or God? Its a rhetorical question of course. My God Obama is decimating the military with his cultural/social experiment. This is not about hate or discrimination or homophobia...but those will be the claims

Personal Best Regards:
Old 07-03-2016, 10:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have quite an imagination.
Thank you, but that is not imagination, that's a prediction. And I doubt it will be long before you read about it in the news.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
In all due respect you may want to consider the economics / business practices of Romney's business because they are in synch with the natural undercurrent of the capitalism. Turnover is how non-competitive or obsolete companies are eliminated. Its why too much interference or funding of companies by the government turns out to be a disaster Fannie and Freddie are prime examples. Telsa is another and Telsa and solar city which is owned in part and want to merge never made a profit never neither of them. But the government feeds is loser as it did with other green for political reasons only.

The only problem I had with Romney is that he was too much a gentleman when he should have taken the heads off some of these progressives pundits who spread lies about like Harry Reid during his campaign. he had it right on the economy and foreign policy

And lastly let's be clear given people like Barrack Obama, Hillary/Bill Clinton, Harry Reid, Eric Holder,Nancy Pelosi, Joe Biden, and a dozen more progressives might want to look inward because their party is beginning to look like the Stalin brigade . First do your own house cleaning before you cast disparaging comments about others.

I do agree with you on the gay issue. Clearly that's why they demanded the definition of marriage be reworded. Its why they are pushing the neutral gender issue. But you simply cannot fool mother nature and its why Obama's pushing on this issue is creating some very unhappy people. Spineless politicians and psychiatrists are doing great harm to our society. what's the difference between gender confusion and a person being confused and believing he is Napoleon or God? Its a rhetorical question of course. My God Obama is decimating the military with his cultural/social experiment. This is not about hate or discrimination or homophobia...but those will be the claims

Personal Best Regards:
It's like getting obscenely rich running a repossession business. Getting rich on others misfortune isn't a great way to do it in my book.

I'm not a Dem, I deride them too. Someone mentioned Romney and I gave them the association. He IS like the character, made his money basically the same way.

Everything else in your post, I agree with.

The politicians sold us out...

Tags
bill, pride, parade, gay, nyc

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.